AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-08, 18:46   Link #81
Arkeus

Kumoko has one of the most adorable inner dialog, which is made all the better because she is a monstruous giant spider.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 02:02   Link #82
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
I think it confirms it is not Kumoko since she would not take that eye for 2 reasons, first being she already has corrosion skills and second being that it will not leave a body to eat. I guess Kumoko will be a third faction .
I can see her taking it somewhere down the line maybe, since it's flashy and not every fight is one for food. The main problem is that she is scared as to what kind of recoil it would have. Without appropriate corrosion resistance it would be kind of iffy to experiment with. Too late to complain if it blinds the eye that uses it or worse works on a reflection.

The whole already having a corrosion attack is not a reason, since it functions completely differently. You could say she already had a paralysis attack via poison synthesis before she got the paralysis eye as well, and look how that turned out.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 02:20   Link #83
Amuris

I think a bigger issue is the developments that would need to occur to get her to be the maou and wage war on the food provi- I mean, humans. That, plus the difference in species, since monsters aren't majin nor are majin an evolution of monster, since their base abilities, without skills, are lower than monsters like humans. There's also the thing about how the hero was chosen and how the maou should be the same. Many things will have to change from here on out to make her being maou more plausible, basically her whole personality. Even then, it still wouldn't match what we've been told of the races or the maou/hero. Even for White, it's still a big stretch.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 03:04   Link #84
Breimn

The 2 eyes have goon sinergy with her attack style and poison paralisis.Furthermore her spells have such big dmg she is troubled and wants medium dmg magics.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 05:27   Link #85
Breimn

Spider is OP.Nerf pls xD
Old 2015-07-09, 05:50   Link #86
Arkeus

She is going to hit evolution next level right? I'm pretty sure I don't understand most things in that bad MT I use, so is she trying to hit a unlock condition for a particular evolution before levelling up?
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 06:06   Link #87
Breimn

She is training her new skills to make sure she wont mess up in battle( her double jump was hard to master to make an exemple , if she used it in battle it could have been dangerous) and is rring hard to make experience/food to eat since now everyone is running away and she cant follow them in the magma.Furthermore she is grinding skills to make them lvl up.Especially space since she wants telepory and heavy to train her body+heavy passive eesistance.
Old 2015-07-09, 09:09   Link #88
bludvein

I'm betting she's probably going to cause a huge low-level monster stampede from the dungeon. I really don't know why she is going to the upper levels now when she still doesn't have a solution for interaction with humans. Nothing up there is good for experience unless she has the misfortune to run into a wandering boss type from the lower levels like her mother.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 09:51   Link #89
HandofFate

has she eaten a human yet?
Old 2015-07-09, 09:52   Link #90
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
has she eaten a human yet?
Haven't met one yet.
(I dont think administrator black is human anyway)
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 10:22   Link #91
cabman11

she sticks her hand in lava just to try to level up.
that's hard
Old 2015-07-09, 11:28   Link #92
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I'm betting she's probably going to cause a huge low-level monster stampede from the dungeon. I really don't know why she is going to the upper levels now when she still doesn't have a solution for interaction with humans. Nothing up there is good for experience unless she has the misfortune to run into a wandering boss type from the lower levels like her mother.
Werent there those t rex?They man not.ne dragon lvl but she coult try gaining exp from them , especially if they have no fire magic(thread traps)
Old 2015-07-09, 12:21   Link #93
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
This. It's funny to think that her ultimate objective when fighting dragons and giant eels and catfishes was all for the sake of becoming a hikkikomori again Then again, it suits her.

Even if she doesn't cause an stampede to the outside, she'll probably indirectly kill adventurers by forcing the monsters to focus on certain areas. Right now the only thing she can do is to cap magics and skills like crazy, since she won't be getting any decent exp for awhile.

.... Speaking of, I expect the upper layer to have a great dragon / 龍 and regular sized dragons / 竜 ; since the previous layers seem to have those as well. If Kumoko truly has a gamer's soul, she'll want to kill the earth dragon after killing her second one... But I'll doubt she'll really go for it, since she is too shy about it ¬¬ Maybe the world has a specific amount of dragon's types and you are supposed to kill them all, as it happens in some games.

The true question is if mother is going to specially start to hunt her down for the sake of it, heh. We alo might get an update on how tough adventurers are on that world. I expect them to be on Yugo's level.
Old 2015-07-09, 13:07   Link #94
Vocah

Damn, I discovered this series too early translation-wise. But still enjoyable, she just evolved in the translated parts.
Just curious, but will we get info on the differences between what she was and the two options she could evolve to?
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 13:22   Link #95
Breimn

It gives only a basic info of what each evolution and their ev tree will focus on.
Old 2015-07-09, 15:49   Link #96
Namorax

Thinking of Hikkomori spiders: Why do I imagine that spider in her web/home, playing her MMO with 3 different accounts at the same time? xD
I could totally see her doing that if this world had Internet (and MMOs).
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 16:11   Link #97
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
Just curious, but will we get info on the differences between what she was and the two options she could evolve to?

So far, the logic of her evolutions "seems" to be pretty clear : The "first option" is a grown up stronger version of her current form (which is hinted to be a pretty bad choice, no matter how one axes it); the "second option" is usually "secret" and is something that Kumoko has unlocked via her titles and skills (basically, it shows up because she got some hidden parameters checked without meaning it).

For example for her current form, the Zoa El / ゾア・エレ , she deduced that she probably needed not only the title (which he got early), but also a certain amount of stats to unlock the option, since it's a "higher species" or something.

Anyway, with her current titles and stats, her next options should be good; but the author seems to want to delay that for a week or more the event That also means that the evolution after that one is going to be even more delayed (that also goes for the arachne form)

Last edited by Okashira; 2015-07-09 at 20:12.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 16:40   Link #98
Breimn

I am still hoping for dragon slaying spider
Old 2015-07-09, 17:17   Link #99
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
I am still hoping for dragon slaying spider
Are you talking about the translations? Because it's already happened in the Ross
Old 2015-07-09, 19:32   Link #100
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Thinking of Hikkomori spiders: Why do I imagine that spider in her web/home, playing her MMO with 3 different accounts at the same time? xD
I could totally see her doing that if this world had Internet (and MMOs).
searching through WEBsite built by her own NETwork?

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation