AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-19, 09:46   Link #28121
larethian

Not sure whether this is helpful for whales who find it hard to control themselves, but just posting it anyway. Well, at least he's spending from stock/future profits and not from debt.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Definitely sort of a negative publicity for the game I'd say. Not sure whether Nobunaga and Nakamura hit this level. Since I never went NP5 intentionally other than the Amakusa rate up, I never even came close. Though I think NP5 aimers for all servants would have definitely exceeded 70k.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 11:46   Link #28122
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/intermission4_1/

Surprise Enkidu quartz interlude. But the bigger thing about the sneak update is that Angra got a skill upgrade interlude. And it requires bond lvl10 to open. Maybe this is to test reactions about getting upgrades at max bond. As more incentive to max Servants out. Angra's 3rd skill got upgraded to him getting Guts 1 time for 6 turns and the skill cooldown got decreased by 1 the same as Kiara's. A special thing is that other Guts applied to him can stack instead of failing.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 12:20   Link #28123
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Not sure whether this is helpful for whales who find it hard to control themselves, but just posting it anyway. Well, at least he's spending from stock/future profits and not from debt.
YouTube

Definitely sort of a negative publicity for the game I'd say. Not sure whether Nobunaga and Nakamura hit this level. Since I never went NP5 intentionally other than the Amakusa rate up, I never even came close. Though I think NP5 aimers for all servants would have definitely exceeded 70k.
Well he make his own money and it's all on him how to use it anyway
Old 2018-03-19, 17:19   Link #28124
Wandering Soul

America was definitely a step up from London, not that I thought that London was bad

Spoiler for opinions:
Old 2018-03-19, 18:46   Link #28125
MartianMage

celebrating 950 days of no kscope

By getting Waver and 2030(I already have 3 after 2 years of not owning one lol) kscope is pretty much the last card I want from the old pool that I still don't have yet.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 19:50   Link #28126
Rasen

Quote:
YouTube

Oh, this gives me flashbacks to Otaku no Video.

Just happy that I haven't reached this guy's level.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 21:15   Link #28127
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
YouTube

Well....a lot of those mobile games are like this. Think of it as a cautionary tale for those playing the game. Now remember.....Internet Addiction Disorder is bad!

https://www.psycom.net/iadcriteria.html

For him to play all the time, he has to be burning thru a lot of quartz as I read somewhere online that the AP regeneration rate is 12/hour (1 every 5 minutes).
Old 2018-03-19, 22:22   Link #28128
MartianMage

Hey it's his money and it's not ruining his life. As long as he has the means to support his hobby, maintain his wealthy lifestyle, and be happy with it then it's no problem IMO.

It isn't that surprising really I mean we know for a fact that there are people who NP5 everything and max ban new servants in a week or so.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2018-03-20, 00:51   Link #28129
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Don't really get why he agreed to be interviewed. They're just going to make him look like he is ruining his life over a mobile game but so far he doesn't look like he is having financial issues.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 01:14   Link #28130
Klard
The cilvilain

He make the money (and alot from what i see) and it's on him how to use it
Old 2018-03-20, 02:39   Link #28131
McW
Canaan II When?

Event report here, I'm on 600K+ athuriums, shop almost clear anyway.

So... should I really care how other people spend their money? Not the same case compared to where someone spends all his/her savings, blows credit cards leaft and right or steal money from parents and friends just to roll in this game.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 02:57   Link #28132
Klard
The cilvilain

Still 400k for me
Old 2018-03-20, 03:12   Link #28133
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

150k. Haven't done the 3 dailies yet. I'm feeling really lazy with this event. I'm still farming transistors for the Fous.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 04:23   Link #28134
Ayato_kanzaki

The gacha is trolling me again. After 160 SQ, I only got a single 3* event CE, but 4 of the 5* event CE to taunt me. Threw close to 70k FP to try to get that elusive 3* CE, but no, the game decided I would struggle to farm transistors. And yesterday, after gaining 3 SQ again, I rolled in despair of seeing that damn CE, and MHX came out.

Really, I have the worst (best) luck...
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 04:48   Link #28135
MartianMage

YouTube

2 years worth of sumanai buffs plus Marlin/Weiba.

YouTube

It's a very simple CQ really. Pretty much no gimmicks.

---
Also

Last edited by MartianMage; 2018-03-20 at 06:29.
Old 2018-03-20, 07:55   Link #28136
InfinityDragonGod

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEW...2_chapter5pu2/

Medb banner will be from 3-22 to 4-05. Maybe will be seeing Cu alter banner next week.
Da vinci event may be later than we expected?
Old 2018-03-20, 08:32   Link #28137
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
He make the money (and alot from what i see) and it's on him how to use it
He's only able to to do this because he's living at home with his parents. It would prob be a different situation if he was living on his own.

Now if he was paying them rent and helping out with food costs, then that would be alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEW...2_chapter5pu2/

Medb banner will be from 3-22 to 4-05. Maybe will be seeing Cu alter banner next week.
Da vinci event may be later than we expected?
Giving people more time to save for Jalter.
Old 2018-03-20, 09:05   Link #28138
IceHism

stupidly simple CQ.

have about 520k artorium so far.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 09:13   Link #28139
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
He's only able to to do this because he's living at home with his parents. It would prob be a different situation if he was living on his own.

Now if he was paying them rent and helping out with food costs, then that would be alright.

Many in Asian live with their parents even when they are married anyway, i don't see that as a problem since i'm asian myself
Old 2018-03-20, 09:18   Link #28140
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Many in Asian live with their parents even when they are married anyway, i don't see that as a problem since i'm asian myself
I'm not Asian and that is considered to be a problem.

Maybe that is also contributing to younger Asians not getting married and having kids. They see the burden that kids are to them when they get old and don't want to have the trouble. If you've been at home for 18 years, don't you think that your parents would want some space now that you are grown and becoming self-sufficient?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon