Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-07, 19:17   Link #721
Akakishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Kallen and Lelouch's kiss was quite mutual, confirmed by the staff, besides Lelouch has plenty of time and ways to turn her down (like not opening his mouth for instance) It wasn't a 'stolen' kiss at all.

There wasn't much inconsistency there, she knew she needed him to lead the BK, and wanted to find out about who he is that she was following and how much of a lie Zero was. Later he lied to her, betrayed her, and forced her to be against him.
Lied, certainly
Betrayed her and forced her to be against him??

btw she was in total devotion for him, give allegiance to him and in a sec, she turn him back, try to kill him ...

She spends too much plenty of time with him to know him well and have a strongly trust in him whereas there, no
Old 2009-01-07, 19:18   Link #722
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
"If she was your lover, she would be the type to never cheat on you; But if you cheat on her, she is too the type who will never ever forgive you"

Lelouch cheat on her by betraying her faith, so, since it's Kallen's character to do so, she was ready to everything to stop him; She took what he did personally, and was certainly aware that she helped him until there, so it was her job.

I don't see how this is a "-" to Kalulu.
It's the epitome of Tragic Love actually, and totally IC for Kallen to do so. So...Kalulu FTW as usual.

BTW isn't it fun to see they gave this line about her ? Like if they were acknowledging that Kallen and Lelouch's relationship is kinda a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. A love matter

Who said this one BTW ?
Okouchi...IIRC
That's why I can't help LOLing at the Kallen=lover analogy....
Old 2009-01-07, 19:22   Link #723
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akakishi View Post

She spends too much plenty of time with him to know him well and have a strongly trust in him whereas there, no
Yeah. I mean, damn Kallen. How could she not figure him out? It is not like she messed with her emotionally, had the clueless-zomg drama-go-away face and all the shit he did in that conference and stuff. Nunally for example, has a free pass on this one. No, people should get this. She does have a pass, cause she spent with Lelouch less time {huh huh?} than Kallen did, so it is ok for her to kinda think her bro is a "murderer-Joker". But Kallen, yeah. Dumb girl.
Old 2009-01-07, 19:23   Link #724
Akakishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

"Mutual" and "stolen" are so far away like US and Greece.

Your point here is? About her chara development? About how she was zomg-jealous and wanted to Guren-burn his face? If Lelouch rejected her feelings? What are you trying to say?
Mutual? I'd read through again
Do I use mutual somewhere (i'm not okouchi -oh really, us & greece are far away, what a great news!)
Old 2009-01-07, 19:24   Link #725
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Okouchi...IIRC
Okouchi's description, said by Kawaguchi in an interview, IIRC.
Old 2009-01-07, 19:29   Link #726
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Mutual? I'd read through again
Do I use mutual somewhere (i'm not okouchi -oh really, us & greece are far away, what a great news!)
Excuse me, help me here. Your point is what? That the kiss was just from Kallen's side-tongue? That for Lelouch, the kiss was the same feeling like if he would eat a tofu? Not caring at all? Because, flashnews, might not be the case.
Old 2009-01-07, 19:29   Link #727
Akakishi

Quote:
Yeah. I mean, damn Kallen. How could she not figure him out? It is not like she messed with her emotionally, had the clueless-zomg drama-go-away face and all the shit he did in that conference and stuff. Nunally for example, has a free pass on this one. No, people should get this. She does have a pass, cause she spent with Lelouch less time {huh huh?} than Kallen did, so it is ok for her to kinda think her bro is a "murderer-Joker". But Kallen, yeah. Dumb girl.
For nunna-chan, i'd understand, she's blind after all xD and a little girl but for Kallen, i'd overvalue her (as the queen when i play chess, it's an ordinary piece after all as the other )
Old 2009-01-07, 19:33   Link #728
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
For nunna-chan, i'd understand, she's blind after all xD and a little girl but for Kallen, i'd overvalue her (as the queen when i play chess, it's an ordinary piece after all as the other )
Ah ok, so Lelouch's sexiness is an important factor to figure him out.
Little girl? She is 15 yrs old and has been living with Lelouch pretty much all of these years.

Sure thing. Episode 22 should be altered and when Lelouch does his cold-face-shit, Kallen should force herself to him, rape him, demand an answer AGAIN, Lelouch does the same face again {to get raped again lulz} and matching on till they day they die. How's this?
Old 2009-01-07, 19:36   Link #729
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

If you see it that way, then Clovis really was the only one worthy of Lelouch's love.
He never betrayed him.
And the issue with Shinjuku... oh my. It wasn't anything personal.

No, really, what does trying to kill Leouch after feeling betrayed by him have to do with romance (or the lack of it)?
Let's just all hug each other and move on.
Old 2009-01-07, 19:41   Link #730
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Okouchi...IIRC
Isn't it quiet...funny ?
To use the whole lover desciption to relate to her actions toward a certain someone ?

For Kallen at least, the deal is done.

BTW I love Okouchi. So I trust him for the last PD. he didn't failed us with the anime, the side stuff, the inteview...I don't see him screwing all of this for fandering.

Old 2009-01-07, 19:47   Link #731
Eliarine

Why are we arguing again? I thought everything was finally clear... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
If you see it that way, then Clovis really was the only one worthy of Lelouch's love.
He never betrayed him.
And the issue with Shinjuku... oh my. It wasn't anything personal.

No, really, what does trying to kill Leouch after feeling betrayed by him have to do with romance (or the lack of it)?
Let's just all hug each other and move on.
And Clovis' reward for not betraying Lelouch was a bullet in the head. Oh, Lelouch.

*hugs Nogi*
Old 2009-01-07, 19:48   Link #732
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Isn't it quiet...funny ?
To use the whole lover desciption to relate to her actions toward a certain someone ?

For Kallen at least, the deal is done.

BTW I love Okouchi. So I trust him for the last PD. he didn't failed us with the anime, the side stuff, the inteview...I don't see him screwing all of this for fandering.

{didn't FAIL you dummy lulz}

Certain someone you mean? Her Guren? Cause i can't think of anyone else. {Lelouch is out of the table about this stuff, you should remember that}

I would LOL if there was Kagino and CCxTamaki, man. Bombs everywhere. xD
But yeah, on a serious note, i hope the last one is about Suzaku. Poor guy, someone has to give him something. {imagine Zero saying something with Suzu voice, wow}
Old 2009-01-07, 19:56   Link #733
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

{didn't FAIL you dummy lulz}

Certain someone you mean? Her Guren? Cause i can't think of anyone else. {Lelouch is out of the table about this stuff, you should remember that}

I would LOL if there was Kagino and CCxTamaki, man. Bombs everywhere. xD
But yeah, on a serious note, i hope the last one is about Suzaku. Poor guy, someone has to give him something. {imagine Zero saying something with Suzu voice, wow}
You know, if there was CC/Tamaki, I could buy Kagino. cause it's totally unfair to see fans being all "awww Kagino" because Gino is a good looking guy, while his interactions with Kallen as as much deep than CC and Tamaki's one.
But...Tamaki being Tamaki...

Hai hai sensei *I didn't miss that *

And Lelouch is always out of the table when Kallen's is mentioned. It's like Kallen's own pandora box, Lelouch will never be able to get out.

About Suzaku well...lol now I'm picturing some Kagino and CCmaki date (with ice cream) while Suzaku and Nunally are in front of a grave...
Tsss -_-''

Old 2009-01-07, 19:59   Link #734
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

And Lelouch is always out of the table when Kallen's is mentioned. It's like Kallen's own pandora box, Lelouch will never be able to get out.

About Suzaku well...lol now I'm picturing some Kagino and CCmaki date (with ice cream) while Suzaku and Nunally are in front of a grave...
Tsss -_-''

Lol, you dummy. Pandora box is not for these kind of metaphors. lulz
You could just say, that Kalulu is either pure friendship {yah, yah} or simple partners. Otherwise, the HORROR!11

Ice-creams is my copyright. :P
I doubt Kallen will be in the last PD though, dude, she did not even got her own cover on the Guren-pawn epis, what are her chances for the last PD? rofl
Old 2009-01-07, 20:02   Link #735
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

LOL, I just want to add sth about the Kalulu chuu...and beware it's childishness...

His tongue was in her mouth first, I saw that!

*runs away*
Old 2009-01-07, 20:05   Link #736
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
LOL, I just want to add sth about the Kalulu chuu...and beware it's childishness...

His tongue was in her mouth first, I saw that!

*runs away*
lulz
Well, Lulu has kissed twice or more than this. Kallen needed a guide. rofl

*runs with you while spitting the gum that its cover had that cursed Kallen gumline
Old 2009-01-07, 21:22   Link #737
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
lol, still remember this?

Quote:
Question: About the kiss in Turn 22.
Ami: I’m also surprised by that kiss. Before this, I interpret Kallen as having no romantic feelings toward Zero or Lelouch. So I was like, “no kidding?! I’ve mistaken?!”
But the director want me to show that Kallen is anxious from not knowing Lelouch’s feelings towards her, and is seeking an answer no matter what. An idea comes to head, “if I come this far, maybe Lelouch will say something.” Without too much thinking nor noticing her feelings, she acts. When she kisses and Lelouch doesn’t respond, it’s the first time she notices, “woa, I really like this guy.” That’s what the director said.
Question: So Kallen thinks she likes Lelouch.
Ami: Maybe she didn’t realize it before because she mixed this feeling with loyality. Although she notices it now, there’s nothing she can do under that situation. She can’t just insist to go with him. It isn’t Kallen’s character to do so.
Kallen is considerate to people around her. She will not allow her selfishness to get in the way. That’s the type that doesn’t get happiness, right? *laughs*
Old 2009-01-07, 21:27   Link #738
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Thanks linkinstreet, now I smell fire again...
Old 2009-01-07, 21:36   Link #739
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Thanks linkinstreet, now I smell fire again...
lol, remember at one time Kallen thread was filled with so much logic bomb? I collected them all and did a post on that
Old 2009-01-07, 23:11   Link #740
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
lol, remember at one time Kallen thread was filled with so much logic bomb? I collected them all and did a post on that
The power of the logic bombs huh?
Nice post btw ~
Closed Thread