AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-17, 19:03   Link #1
Yondaime-Legacy

In the end, Who is better Naruto or Sasuke

I am asking in terms of the whole show. Who seems to be more powerful and have the potential to beat the other, in the end. We see naruto fight sasuke only once and Sasuke won that fight (fair or not). Sasuke all drugged up in naruto 2 seems to be much more powerful. Do you guys think with naruto's new jutsu, he can actually beat Sasuke.

What are your thoughts people.
Old 2006-07-17, 19:11   Link #2
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
Honestly, Naruto has far more potential than sasuke though we dont know how powerful sasuke is in NAruto 2 compared to Naruto because they havnt really fought (There encounter was in no way a measure of power seeing as naruto really was just overcome with seeing his friend for the 1st time in years)
Old 2006-07-17, 19:40   Link #3
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

As for what we've seen so far
Naruto -Sasuke
More chakra-Full Sharingan
Kyuubi 4-Curse seal 2
Rasengan-Chidori
Tougher-Faster&Smarter
Gamabunta-Secret oro training. . . .

Naruto would probably come out on top if he summoned gamabunta and went kyuubi 4 w/ dual rasengans & an kyuubi blast. Of course that would be an ideal senario.

Potentially Sasuke has more natural talent seeing as how he might come to possess ms, and the closest naruto is going to get to sharingan's learning speed is his new training method. HOWEVER, naruto is the main character of the manga so he'll prolly be the best (or atleast come out on top) as long as he has a better attitude and outlook than sasuke.
Old 2006-07-17, 19:53   Link #4
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

How can u compare Gambunta Summoning to Training with Oro lol? They are nothing alike and arnt in the same catagory.

I agree with the not judging their encounter. Naruto had just gone all out against Oro, and yes was emotional from seeing his friend but thats not exactly anything bad to his fighting, they main fact is that sasuke was "fresh" and Naruto basicly completly worn out. However, if we compare Naruto "fresh" to Sasuke "fresh"...we might get an insight. Naruto so far has shown "moments" of aweness, like stopping the old lady and his Kage Bushin control during the bell test, but still, Sasuke deffinalty seemed to have more of an "awe facter" around him than Narutoin his very short and brief encounter, but even so, as we have found out previously, just because your made out to be amazing certain events can accur what wont be forseen, tipping the tide in favour for the underdog. Like Gaara, he was ment to be stupidly insanely powerful and yet Naruto (the joke nin) managed to beat him.

I think when it comes down to it, Naruto deffinatly has more of a potential to beat Sasuke than Sasuke over Naruto. It just seems a Hard Worker > Genious is a far more "enjoyable" outcome than Sasuke beating Naruto, as it has always been this way.
Old 2006-07-17, 20:28   Link #5
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well Naruto has unrivaled stamina and recuperative abilities which is big factor..as for Sasuke I still contend his willingness to get power at any costs is a weakness of his as I don't think his work ethic is as strong as some others (perhaps this is just percieved)...I just don't think he works harder than Naruto has and the number #1 jacka$$ ninja has caught up to him in either power level or brute strength...As for MS and whether or not Sasuke gets it...as powerful as Itachi is he still seems to have some weaknesses vs. Sanins (or atleast a decent reservation about fighting them)...and I'm not sure what is more destructive...one person with MS or a Fox-demon that took the entire village and arguably the strongest ninja ever sacrificing himself to defeat it?(MS is really hardcore I do contend though)...

Naruto having the ability to channel and use the power of the Fox-demon (inwhich he only uses a small percentage of it's power based on the anime), I'd have to say Naruto has a higher potential and capacity for sheer brute power...Sasuke on the other hand has the capacity to understand and learn every technique known to man( But can any technique other that the 3rd's be enough to destroy something that has a chance to rival the Fox-demons true power?--Which Naruto may achieve)...The problem is I don't think Sasuke has any passion for this as his only passion lies in killing his brother...So I can't see Sasuke using his Sharingan to the ultimate power...I do believe Naruto has shown as his emotions grow out of control he is bestoyed expedentially more power than Sasuke could ever achieve (Minus a curse boost, but even beyond that in-terms of potential)...

So I'd have to say in the end Naruto will have so much more raw power it will offset his lack of technique knowledge...Naruto's special jutsu (cloning) is almost perfect with the type of power he has...As he learns to use more combat sense I think he has the potential to take advantage of opponents with his ninja arts aswell if not better than Sasuke with time...

Post Oro-training though Sasuke may present more problems than are currently visible...
Old 2006-07-17, 21:53   Link #6
gibits
Endless

With his new learning tech Naruto easily takes the win.
Old 2006-07-17, 22:54   Link #7
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Naruto is better than Sasuke once, around the time of the rooftop fight.

Naruto will never be as good as Sasuke again, and by far Sasuke has alot more potential.

Spoiler:
and if Kyuubi is fully released then Naruto would probably die anyway.

In the end Naruto is just a kyuubi brat and Sasuke ish a handsome genius.

Obviously Sasuke is the far better of the 2.

Quote:
With his new learning tech Naruto easily takes the win.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-07-18 at 00:04.
Old 2006-07-17, 23:49   Link #8
Yondaime-Legacy

Yeah as it seems most people believe that overall Naruto is more powerful by at least by some level. I believe that too but I think the reasons lie not in naruto's kyubi chakra but in his natural abilities.

1. Naruto has insane amount of stamina and that too without the help of Kyubi so that is a pretty good advantage over sasuke.
2. Naruto is the son of Yondaime (this reason seems weak right now since we havent seen any solid proof that he is his son). I think that Naruto is destined to follow in his father's footsteps. He is trained by the same sensei, and already mastered one of the 4th's own techniques (and created his on version of it, Odaama Rasengan).
3. Naruto has people he cares about. This passion to protect your loved ones is already enough to make his will stronger then sasuke's.

There are much more reasons but this seems enough to prove my point. Just like Neji, Sasuke was born a genius but both of them lack the will that Naruto possesses.
Old 2006-07-17, 23:55   Link #9
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Yeah as it seems most people believe that overall Naruto is more powerful by at least by some level. I believe that too but I think the reasons lie not in naruto's kyubi chakra but in his natural abilities.
You and most people are wrong then ^^'.

Quote:
1. Naruto has insane amount of stamina and that too without the help of Kyubi so that is a pretty good advantage over sasuke.
Sasuke has alot of chakra, stamina wouldn't matter because it wouldn't take too long for Sasuke to kill the kyuubi brat.

Quote:
. Naruto is the son of Yondaime (this reason seems weak right now since we havent seen any solid proof that he is his son). I think that Naruto is destined to follow in his father's footsteps. He is trained by the same sensei, and already mastered one of the 4th's own techniques (and created his on version of it, Odaama Rasengan).
He's his son(most likely) , not Yondaime himself it doesn't mean he will learn anything like Yondaime. He should be creating his own techniques.

Quote:
3. Naruto has people he cares about. This passion to protect your loved ones is already enough to make his will stronger then sasuke's.
Well yus the will of fire will make Naruto win against evil in the end, but Sasuke ish still stronger than him just he could never destory Konoha or anything like that cos of plot basically o.O.

Doesn't make Naruto better than Sasuke at all.

Quote:
There are much more reasons but this seems enough to prove my point. Just like Neji, Sasuke was born a genius but both of them lack the will that Naruto possesses.
Never ever compare that Hyuuga-brat to my Sasuke again.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-07-18 at 00:07.
Old 2006-07-18, 00:01   Link #10
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
2. Naruto is the son of Yondaime (this reason seems weak right now since we havent seen any solid proof that he is his son). I think that Naruto is destined to follow in his father's footsteps. He is trained by the same sensei, and already mastered one of the 4th's own techniques (and created his on version of it, Odaama Rasengan).
While I'm not gonna butcher you for this, don't you find it a bit metrosexual for you to say that when there is no proof? (Especially to non-manga readers) It's really annoying and misleading...Rave has already posted a slight spoiler that angered me a bit...It would be nice if manga-heads didn't always spoil these discussions that don't have the [manga]-tab on them...It's really annoying...
Old 2006-07-18, 00:06   Link #11
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Rave has already posted a slight spoiler that angered me a bit...It would be nice if manga-heads didn't always spoil these discussions that don't have the [manga]-tab on them...
Uh i'm sorry, i changed it.

Didn't notice no-manga tag, sorry..
Old 2006-07-18, 00:25   Link #12
Yondaime-Legacy

sorry its acually my first thread. wont happen again. thx for tip.
Old 2006-07-18, 00:25   Link #13
Yondaime-Legacy

Old 2006-07-18, 00:25   Link #14
Yondaime-Legacy

Old 2006-07-18, 02:41   Link #15
WLegend
Driven

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
You and most people are wrong then ^^'.

Sasuke has alot of chakra, stamina wouldn't matter because it wouldn't take too long for Sasuke to kill the kyuubi brat.

He's his son(most likely) , not Yondaime himself it doesn't mean he will learn anything like Yondaime. He should be creating his own techniques.

Well yus the will of fire will make Naruto win against evil in the end, but Sasuke ish still stronger than him just he could never destory Konoha or anything like that cos of plot basically o.O.

Doesn't make Naruto better than Sasuke at all.

Never ever compare that Hyuuga-brat to my Sasuke again.
You know Uchiha rave i will not argue with you about Sasuke coming out on top, but after finish reading chapter 315, to me its pretty clear, Naruto will come out on top.

Why?? because Naruto can do the bunshin method, and only Naruto can go through this because he one of the most stamina in the whole manga, Kyuubi has one of the most chakara in story, what takes year for naruto to master jutsues, now takes days. I use to think taht Kage Bunshin was a week jutsu and Kish always make Naruto use Kage Bunshin as a foundation to his learning and fighting methods for each battle and i found it very annoying, but i guess Kish really like Kage Bunshin, We know the Naruto has good Chakara control because he can do Rasengan, and now he got that Bunshin technique, that might even surpass Kakashi in a matter of days, that is really amazing stuff, so i think Naruto will come out on top. ( that is how i see it now, if you look at the facts ), but who knows kish can make it anyway he wanted to.

Quote:
When Yamato is killed we won't have to see that annoying technique ever again ^_^.
Even if Yamato is killed evenutally he can use more of Kyuubi's Chakara because he is mixing with Kyuubi as he get older, that technqiue will never go away, and you Sasuke will finish 2nd place...LOL go cry in the bathroom or something...
Old 2006-07-18, 02:44   Link #16
gibits
Endless

Thumbs down

Quote:
Naruto is better than Sasuke once, around the time of the rooftop fight.

Naruto will never be as good as Sasuke again, and by far Sasuke has alot more potential.
Just because you say so doesn't mean its true. If really think about it Sasuke has already reached his potential and has been use steriods to push the boundaries. I'm not saying there is any wrong with riod use, but it just not what someone "alot of potential" does.

Quote:
Spoiler:
and if Kyuubi is fully released then Naruto would probably die anyway.

In the end Naruto is just a kyuubi brat and Sasuke ish a handsome genius.

Obviously Sasuke is the far better of the 2.

Spoiler:
Wow i know you're a self proclaimed fangirl but you're looking down on Naruto for using his own strength?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-01 at 11:53.
Old 2006-07-18, 03:02   Link #17
WLegend
Driven

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
Just because you say so doesn't mean its true. If really think about it Sasuke has already reached his potential and has been use steriods to push the boundaries. I'm not saying there is any wrong with riod use, but it just not what someone "alot of potential" does.

Wow i know you're a self proclaimed fangirl but you're looking down on Naruto for using his own strength? Sasuke might be more handsome but remember his penis is prolly really small know thanks to his drug use. These are his formative years too..... his penis prolly wasn't that big to start with anyway....... God I sound like Sai.

U dont gotta go that far..are you saying Asians got small penis...

and yes, Sasuke does use steriods. He knows he cant beat Itachi without Oro, he thinks Konoha won't make him stronger, thats why he left all his friends that cares for him.

Sasuke represents more independent/ conservative, anti-social, likes to work alone, more into realism, filled with hatred, think he is too good to talk to anyone, looks down on people. He treated Naruto friends because he felt Naruto was like him without parents, treated Sakura good because she treated him very good, other people he treat like crap.

Naruto is more of the dependent/liberal, like to train hard with friends, like working in teams, clumsy, carefree, out going, Idiot but has heart, doesn't know the meaning of quit.
Old 2006-07-18, 03:13   Link #18
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
.. He has more potential than Itachi i'd say that's alot.

Quote:
Wow i know you're a self proclaimed fangirl but you're looking down on Naruto for using his own strength?
He always won fights by running to kyuubi before -.-

Naruto can learn techniques in shorter time ... but Sasuke can copy them instantly, big whoop for Naruto.
Old 2006-07-18, 04:35   Link #19
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Naruto is main character so eventually he will suprass greatly Sasuke and everybody else XD

Sasuke can have now even 2x times Kakashi's chakra and it won't matter, he can gain x10 by seal but than again it's the same as Naruto's Kyuubi (that is waaay powerful than that)
Cursed Seal is something that Orochimaru invented for his subordinates, not for himself, and if Sasuke doesn't use Seal no more?

but Uchiha Rave won't still change her mind no matter what :P even if it had to be Uchiha Rave vs Rest of the World XD
Old 2006-07-18, 06:06   Link #20
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
That Sharingun brat has alot of chakra, stamina wouldn't matter because it wouldn't take too long for the sharingun brat to kill Naruto.
That's completely untrue, Sasuke has failed to kill Naruto 2 times, and has lost to him in power at least 3 times (that I can think of right now)
1. At the very beginning when Naruto used Kage Bunshin and then transformed into sauske to talk to Sakura.
2. Against Gaara cleaned up Sauske's mess, while sauske couldn't even move. Naruto saved both sakura and sauske.
3. On the roof top of the hospital.
Closed Thread