Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-07-21, 06:14   Link #19801
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well, they’re still not entirely done with DAL it seems. Dragon Magazine’s September issue will have a short story “Kurumi Detective” written by Tachibana.

https://twitter.com/KoshiTachibana/s...e-anime.com%2F
Yeah, Tachibana says as much in DAL Encore 11 - that while there are no plans for an Encore 12 at present, he might still write the odd short story here and there, and that there might then be an Encore 12 in the future, just not any time soon.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-13, 04:14   Link #19802
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So this certainly looks like Tsunako art, but where is it from? Has there been another short story release?

https://twitter.com/Tohka59963749/st...D&refsrc=email
Old 2022-08-13, 07:40   Link #19803
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
So this certainly looks like Tsunako art, but where is it from? Has there been another short story release?

https://twitter.com/Tohka59963749/st...D&refsrc=email
That was one of the illustrations from Date A Live Another Route
Old 2022-08-13, 16:36   Link #19804
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
That was one of the illustrations from Date A Live Another Route
Well, I thought I’d seen all the illustrations from Another Route (haven’t read it yet), but I guess not.
Old 2023-03-14, 17:25   Link #19805
Mazryonh

Mukuro is getting a new figure. It's based on one of Tsunako's more risque illustrations of Mukuro, albeit one that would result in an R-18 figure if the original illustration were followed exactly. The actual figure appears to be a censored version with "censor hair" instead.

Speaking of censorship, was the fourth season of the DAL anime censored in one way? Tsunako (DAL's character designer) "thinks revealing designs are cute," and she clearly likes skimpier outfits for the Inverse forms of the spirits, but I think that the Inverse forms of Mukuro and Nia were censored from the get-go, assuming they were designed by Tsunako in the first place (were they?). Mukuro wears a less-revealing outfit for her Inverse form than she does for her normal Astral Dress in DAL4, for one thing, which clearly breaks the "Inverse forms of Spirits wear less" pattern that Tsunako has long established.

Has there been any word on when (or if) the DAL5 anime will be released?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-14, 18:51   Link #19806
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post

Has there been any word on when (or if) the DAL5 anime will be released?
I think the if is unnecessary since we know that it is coming. As for when, no there hasn't been any news regarding a release, but I guess there will be some news when the next fantasia bunko festival rolls around. I'm not sure (since I found nothing) but there used to be one in march. Not sure if it's different this year.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-17, 07:43   Link #19807
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Speaking of censorship, was the fourth season of the DAL anime censored in one way? Tsunako (DAL's character designer) "thinks revealing designs are cute," and she clearly likes skimpier outfits for the Inverse forms of the spirits, but I think that the Inverse forms of Mukuro and Nia were censored from the get-go, assuming they were designed by Tsunako in the first place (were they?). Mukuro wears a less-revealing outfit for her Inverse form than she does for her normal Astral Dress in DAL4, for one thing, which clearly breaks the "Inverse forms of Spirits wear less" pattern that Tsunako has long established.
S4 got hit by the censor hammer pretty hard, even the Megami magazine pics and DVD/BD bonus material were hit. We talked about it in the anime thread.
Though it seems like they were saving up the fanservice for certain parts towards the end of the season…
Old 2023-03-17, 15:30   Link #19808
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
I think the if is unnecessary since we know that it is coming. As for when, no there hasn't been any news regarding a release, but I guess there will be some news when the next fantasia bunko festival rolls around. I'm not sure (since I found nothing) but there used to be one in march. Not sure if it's different this year.
Well, what do you know? Soon after I made my previous post, a Tweet comes out that claims there will be a DAL-related livestream on April 5, 2023! I hope we get some good DAL-related news.

Quote:
S4 got hit by the censor hammer pretty hard, even the Megami magazine pics and DVD/BD bonus material were hit. We talked about it in the anime thread.
Though it seems like they were saving up the fanservice for certain parts towards the end of the season…
Can you link me to the specific posts you made regarding this in the DAL IV anime thread? I still don't know why they had to censor the previously-allowed things so much (I bet that Tenka's Astral Dress almost went on the chopping block too for "being too revealing"). So is there no hope we can get hold of the original uncensored versions and Tsunako designs? Maybe it was because the production committee were told to make DAL more appealing to younger teens?

As for the "censorship being lifted at the end of the season," I look at the original LN illustration of Kurumi during that scene from Vol. 16, then I look at the official figure that came out for it, and then I look at the anime version of that scene plus the Megami magazine poster of that scene, and can't help but sigh in disappointment. This isn't the animated DAL that was promised to us by the LN.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-18, 03:16   Link #19809
AP24

Maybe there will be news at Anime Japan next week
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-07, 09:43   Link #19810
Mizo

illustration for encore 11 are out in wikia though
Old 2023-09-01, 06:19   Link #19811
scififan

魔術探偵・時崎狂三の事件簿

Quote:
come on, let's start our deduction
kurumi tokisaki - the college student and detective who specializes in magic artifact crimes. A magic bullet' fired from a place where it is impossible to aim. A "life doll" causes coma to the group of people. In front of a mysterious incident that cannot be measured with common sense, the time for kurumi's deduction is carved!
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-26, 23:15   Link #19812
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

^Detective Kurumi comes October 20.

https://twitter.com/fantasia_bunko/s...02042016587886

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy