AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2011-12-25, 07:55   Link #17741
Robin GI
Hara Mamburu
*Artist

here're a small NY gift

my Snow-Maiden

and here're pictures\drawings by one of the greatest artist ever seen by me - Ikeda Masateru

they wasn't posted here... which is a little bit strange. anyway Merry Christmas!

Spoiler for Masateru's gallery (NSFW contains):
Robin GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 11:55   Link #17742
Ryus
The One Eyed King

RobinGI those pics, but why Dietrich look so serious after getting such nice jewelry for Christmas

Miria and awakened Miria

PS I'm working on editing a model/actress pic into a Teresa of the Faint Smile image, as a gift to you all ... hope it will be done in the next hour or so, if not It might not be posted for a few hours after that since I have to drive my brother to the airport.
Old 2011-12-25, 12:27   Link #17743
Robin GI
Hara Mamburu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
RobinGI those pics, but why Dietrich look so serious after getting such nice jewelry for Christmas
Imagine, me and Di at the restaurant (I invited her)... but Im stared at Galatea

okay - here is a pic with a smile
Old 2011-12-25, 12:34   Link #17744
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin GI View Post
Imagine, me and Di at the restaurant (I invited her)... but Im stared at Galatea

okay - here is a pic with a smile
^Nice

Hey it's not like Galatea would notice. That is until she senses Dietrich's feelings then joins her in beating you to death, or at least chopping off one of your limbs... which Claymore's are prone to doing. (lets hope they don't think of chopping off the male's "extra" limb )

-----------

Anyways... the "Teresa" photo I was messing around with. Would have put more work into it but it was a last minute project and I'm out of time, if I want to post it on Christmas that is.

Old 2011-12-25, 13:09   Link #17745
little_angel
Watching From Above

Is that Amanda? and Robin .. I really love your drawings .. and I'm still waiting to see one for Roxanne (a big colored one )
Old 2011-12-25, 13:13   Link #17746
Nidhogg

Thumbs up

Thank you Lord Ryus!
I too, was struck by how much Amanda Seyfried resembled our sainted Lady Teresa and how if ever a live action "Claymore" was done she should play the character of Teresa.
I'd be careful about scoping out other ladies while dating any of the warriors! "Beaten to death" would be just for starters, then your dead ass would be revived by the organization so's it can be killed again and again.
BTW saw Ms. Seyfried in "In Time" with Justin Timberlake, she has amazing legs!

Last edited by Nidhogg; 2011-12-25 at 13:14. Reason: left out a word
Nidhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 13:45   Link #17747
Robin GI
Hara Mamburu
*Artist

Quote:
^Nice

Hey it's not like Galatea would notice. That is until she senses Dietrich's feelings then joins her in beating you to death, or at least chopping off one of your limbs... which Claymore's are prone to doing. (lets hope they don't think of chopping off the male's "extra" limb )
Naa-aaa-aaah, she's just a little bit nervous, because I'm gazing at another girl. (not nun btw) If she really wanted to beat me till the death - she would look like that -> don't U think?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_angel View Post
Is that Amanda? and Robin .. I really love your drawings .. and I'm still waiting to see one for Roxanne (a big colored one )
w8, the pic is on process =)
Old 2011-12-25, 14:46   Link #17748
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
It is Amanda Seyfried... I randomly saw a pic of her in that pose and just had to do a Teresa version of the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
Thank you Lord Ryus!
I too, was struck by how much Amanda Seyfried resembled our sainted Lady Teresa and how if ever a live action "Claymore" was done she should play the character of Teresa.
I'd be careful about scoping out other ladies while dating any of the warriors! "Beaten to death" would be just for starters, then your dead ass would be revived by the organization so's it can be killed again and again.
BTW saw Ms. Seyfried in "In Time" with Justin Timberlake, she has amazing legs!
Looks wise, she's amazingly close in many ways. Though acting wise I haven't seen her in too many serious roles to know if she'd act like her. However since I was just doing an edit I didn't care about any doubts I was having about her possible acting as Teresa. In the end my thought process with her as Teresa, is like when I heard Heath Ledger was about to play the Joker... I thought it impossible but had faith that Christopher Nolan picking the right actor for the role too, so I was dumbfounded as to what to expect until I saw the film.

That said if she lands the role, we should make a scene just so she can show off her amazing legs D

Quote:
Naa-aaa-aaah, she's just a little bit nervous, because I'm gazing at another girl. (not nun btw) If she really wanted to beat me till the death - she would look like that -> don't U think?!
Nah, if she was about to lose it and actually try to kill you she'd be more at +70% and be leaping at you too fast for your human eyes to focus on.

However, at even 0% she might smack a bad date faster than they could react... she has too much "humanity" and honor to actually murder or permanently handicap someone without a really compelling reason with someone else's life on the line if we where to be serious... and that is what we love about her at the end of the day. That and her bangs...

Quote:
Roxanna pic... can't wait
Old 2011-12-26, 04:15   Link #17749
Robin GI
Hara Mamburu
*Artist

masateru ikeda gallery
Spoiler for part2:
Old 2011-12-26, 04:15   Link #17750
little_angel
Watching From Above

Quote:
OMG OMG OMG .. I just cant wait

Quote:
It is Amanda Seyfried... I randomly saw a pic of her in that pose and just had to do a Teresa version of the pic.
I really like her she is a good actress and she knows how to be her role not acting her role! but I think she needs more leading roles in big movies because I watched her movie (Red Riding Hood) and I liked it (the ending wasn't what I expected I thought she would become a werewolf but ) but she as Teresa I don't know (because I believe someone with more experience needs to do this role) .. but I like the picture really good and her eyes so serious .. I don't know I think she will do Hysteria better than Teresa ..
Old 2011-12-26, 04:21   Link #17751
little_angel
Watching From Above

Quote:
masateru ikeda gallery
Spoiler for part2:
So beautiful .. I cant believe it .. Teresa is a goddess in these pictures
Old 2011-12-26, 09:06   Link #17752
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
So beautiful .. I cant believe it .. Teresa is a goddess in these pictures
*nods* indeed.
Old 2011-12-26, 14:44   Link #17753
limao
DeAd

They look a bit fat...claymores are supposed to be extra slim
limao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 19:44   Link #17754
Phantom-Miria

Hi guys... i want ask you what is the best double-page in claymore, of course, i mean the most creative drawing ?
Phantom-Miria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 23:05   Link #17755
Ouvea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Miria View Post
Hi guys... i want ask you what is the best double-page in claymore, of course, i mean the most creative drawing ?
Are you asking about the illustrations taking two pages, within the Manga? If that's the case, I have always like the page where a kneeling Teresa hugs Clare (right after she scares Rig away). "This little girl who's not even half my size taught me that tears can flow from even these silver eyes."

Also, I love the part where the Abyssal Feeders devour Isley and he realizes that in the end, he didn't care for power or control but longed for Raki and Priscilla's companionship. "I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was nothing more than an illusion, doomed to some day fall apart. I so wish... So wish it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer."

For me the hardest to watch is Teresa's decapitation. It's not that the picture is grotesque or obscene. It's just that it is utterly heart crushing. Two lonely hearts that finally found happiness are again torn apart. It's unjust and unfair to have hope at the touch of your finger and have it torn away from your reach.

That's what I like about Yagi. He doesn't draw the best looking pictures but what he draws and writes strike at the depth of your heart.

Last edited by Ouvea; 2011-12-27 at 02:35.
Ouvea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 02:23   Link #17756
Phantom-Miria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouvea View Post
Are you asking about the illustrations taking two pages, within the Manga? If that's the case, I have always like the page where a kneeling Teresa hugs Clare (right after she scares Rig away). "This little girl who's not even half my size taught me that tears can flow from even these silver eyes."

Also, I love the part where the Abyssal Feeders devour Isley and he realizes that in the end, he didn't care for power or control but longed for Raki and Priscilla's companionship. "I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was nothing more than an illusion, doomed to some day fall apart. I so wish... So wish it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer."

For me the hardest to watch is Teresa's decapitation. It's not that the picture is grotesque or obscene. It's just that it is utterly heart crushing. Two lonely hearts that finally found happiness are again torn apart. It's unjust and unfair to have hope at the touch of your finger and have it torn away from your reach.

That's what I like about Yagi. He doesn't draw the best looking pictures but what he draws and writes trike at the depth of your heart.
actually you bring the most saddest double-page in claymore, and prepared me the most passionate scene in the series when clare hugs teresa and have crying...
and isley death was unfair...
but the most scariest or hardest death was teresa death wtf in every manga the legend character was death with full honor at least for shounen manga but teresa death was unbelievable her hands cut and her head was cut and then flying its really too hard to see legendary character death like that ...

ahh claymore really tragedy manga...

return to our subject ....i mean the best artistic drawing double-page in the manga?
Phantom-Miria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 05:10   Link #17757
Gooral
Banned

Awesome colored page made by Fantasy from TSS:
Spoiler for ch. 122:
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 11:31   Link #17758
Nixl

My god, Robin GI that is some of the best Claymore fanart I think I have ever seen, damn. I am kind of speechless.
Nixl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 17:45   Link #17759
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

The coloured double page is quite awesome indeed, thx Gooral for posting it.
Korinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 06:19   Link #17760
Tom Bombadil

A nice set of cosplay photos.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1341477197

(warning: one guy in that thread sports a nasty signature. )

Tags
images