AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-01-19, 17:10   Link #1021
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I'm going to have a bit of difficulty taking seriously Granolah of the planet Cereal. I just laughed when I read it.
I mean that ship has long since sailed for the series as a whole. There are a lot of people who read names like Gohan and Piccolo and all that means to them is rice and a flute.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 12:47   Link #1022
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter's out. I'm glad Vegeta is finally getting thrown a bone. Whis has apparently abandoned him, but Beerus, albeit he acted all tsundere, is there to help. I'm going to laugh if the alternate technique makes Vegeta's hair purple
Can you really compete with the Angels' ultimate technique with a technique from the Gods though?

And as expected, Goku still has a ton of room for growth.
Old 2021-01-20, 15:11   Link #1023
SidVicious
Anime addict

Looks like that Oozaru was really Bardock.
Old 2021-01-20, 16:06   Link #1024
GDB

While it does appear to be Bardock, only his ape face was seen apparently. So I doubt he'd have a revenge lust for Goku specifically.

Though that stupid Oracle Fish is trying to make people think Granolah will be the "strongest in the universe", but I suspect it's actually about Vegeta and this is his big moment after getting it stolen in the previous arc. Or maybe I'm putting too much expectation on Toyotaro NOT having Goku be the victor this time, but Vegeta and Beerus both chiding Goku wanting to fight someone strong felt like he's maybe been listening to fans complaining about some things lately and might actually take it into account a little.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-20, 16:59   Link #1025
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Very exciting arc tbh, hope to see Broly again.
Old 2021-01-20, 19:42   Link #1026
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
While it does appear to be Bardock, only his ape face was seen apparently. So I doubt he'd have a revenge lust for Goku specifically.

Though that stupid Oracle Fish is trying to make people think Granolah will be the "strongest in the universe", but I suspect it's actually about Vegeta and this is his big moment after getting it stolen in the previous arc. Or maybe I'm putting too much expectation on Toyotaro NOT having Goku be the victor this time, but Vegeta and Beerus both chiding Goku wanting to fight someone strong felt like he's maybe been listening to fans complaining about some things lately and might actually take it into account a little.
If it really is Bardock, there's no way it won't be relevant to the plot. Maybe the attack lasted long enough for the day to break and Granolah to get a good look at him.

And there is no way the fish is talking about Vegeta. None.
Old 2021-01-20, 22:02   Link #1027
Wandering Soul

I'm glad that Vegeta is getting some kind of boon so he can keep up with Goku. Maybe he'll even get to save the day this time, though that might just be wishful thanking.
Old 2021-01-21, 04:38   Link #1028
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And there is no way the fish is talking about Vegeta. None.
Just let me have this until it ends up not happening.
Old 2021-01-21, 23:05   Link #1029
alex_drian

What I can say when even Vegeta, prince of the Saiyan race is feed up with Goku shit.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 00:16   Link #1030
Chosen_Hero

Watch Vegeta go Super Saiyan Purple and still job, the sad part is that it will be obvious due to the arc structure of the series.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2021-01-23 at 16:36.
Chosen_Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 04:05   Link #1031
DragonOsman
Dragon King

>Whis says the Oracle Fish suffering from insomnia is usually a bad omen
>Then the Oracle Fish says that the balance of Universe 7 is shifting and that the strongest warrior in the universe will soon rise up

Hm. Now I'm curious who that "strongest warrior in the universe" is. I wonder if it could be Granolah. Even if temporarily (until Goku and/or Vegeta catch(es) up), since he said he'll grow stronger than anyone so he can take down Frieza. We'll see how this goes.

@Kanon: Yeah, I agree with you about the Oozaru; if it's really Bardock, it's at least extremely for it to be relevant to the plot somehow.
Old 2021-01-22, 18:21   Link #1032
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
since he said he'll grow stronger than anyone so he can take down Frieza. We'll see how this goes.
To be fair, Frieza is at best #4 in the Universe currently. Getting stronger than him wouldn't upset the balance.

And that's not counting Beerus or Whis, obviously. Just Broly, Goku, and Vegeta. Assuming manga power levels and not anime power levels, of course.
Old 2021-01-23, 18:43   Link #1033
Robotech Master

Quote:
To be fair, Frieza is at best #4 in the Universe currently. Getting stronger than him wouldn't upset the balance.

And that's not counting Beerus or Whis, obviously. Just Broly, Goku, and Vegeta. Assuming manga power levels and not anime power levels, of course.
Freiza has the pretty convenient excuse of "well, I've trained for a another few months now" to have him catch up whenever they need him to. He does seem more concerned with actually getting him empire back up and running right now though.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-23, 19:29   Link #1034
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The only way Granolah could become stronger than Goku would be to somehow gain access to Merus' powers that 73 copied. Thing is, he seems to have no clue whatsoever what kind of data 73 contained, and he already handed him over. Speaking of 73, I was very surprised the reason the Heeters wanted him was to get the location of Zuno.
Old 2021-01-25, 11:20   Link #1035
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What's Zuno again? Is that the King of Everything or is it something different? If it's the King of Everything, what could the Heaters want with him?

@GDB: Yeah, but like Robotech Master said, Frieza could train again to reach a higher level whenever he needs to.
Old 2021-01-25, 15:13   Link #1036
GDB

Quote:
What's Zuno again? Is that the King of Everything or is it something different? If it's the King of Everything, what could the Heaters want with him?

@GDB: Yeah, but like Robotech Master said, Frieza could train again to reach a higher level whenever he needs to.
Zuno's that fat guy that people keep going to because he "knows everything", which usually means "Tell us about the Super Dragon Balls".

And Frieza being able to get stronger doesn't mean anything if he isn't getting stronger. The guy's goal is to kill Frieza. If he doesn't fight Frieza until he's stronger, then Frieza has no reason to get stronger. Just as he hasn't since his revival.
Old 2021-01-25, 19:27   Link #1037
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
And Frieza being able to get stronger doesn't mean anything if he isn't getting stronger. The guy's goal is to kill Frieza. If he doesn't fight Frieza until he's stronger, then Frieza has no reason to get stronger. Just as he hasn't since his revival.
Goku and Vegeta are more than enough reasons for Frieza to want to get stronger. Especially Vegeta. If he has the opportunity to kill him, he will. I'm guessing Gogeta only spared him in the Broly movie because the Goku side of him won out.
Old 2021-01-27, 15:37   Link #1038
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They'll have to fuse into Vegito to kill Frieza. Gogeta's dominant personality is Goku so he wouldn't do it.
Old 2021-02-04, 11:50   Link #1039
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
They'll have to fuse into Vegito to kill Frieza. Gogeta's dominant personality is Goku so he wouldn't do it.
Gogeta kill count is higher than Vegeto...
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-04, 17:29   Link #1040
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Goku would spare Frieza and Vegeta wouldn't. That's what I was getting at.

Tags
donkan mc