AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-10, 12:22   Link #1
SusanPassion

Send a message via MSN to SusanPassion
More LOVE !:p

I dont want a kiddy love story more adultish and sexy but not hentai i want it to be love crazy about it each other. i never saw a anime thats like that anyone got advise?
Old 2007-03-10, 15:36   Link #2
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

*shrug*

Futari Ecchi perhaps
Old 2007-03-10, 20:14   Link #3
silverwolf
1 shot 1 kill

Ai Yori Aoshi i guess, there in university well im still watching it and theirs a second season.From the start thay both love each other and have sumwhat of a love relation.
Theres sum Ecchi to in it but i dont think anything more explicit then the "occasional" boob squeezing and or garbing ...lol

A man needs sum thing to satisfied his soul...booze...no not booze ,Love no mater how old he gets,man lives his life in love with love regardless of what reality has to say on the matter.
Old 2007-03-10, 23:15   Link #4
miaka

Paradise Kiss
Nana
Nodame Cantabile
Old 2007-03-11, 06:12   Link #5
Navel

Kemonozume - although it might be different than what you expect in some regards. But yes, there is "craziness about each other" and they do things beyond reason so as to be together.
Old 2007-03-11, 06:50   Link #6
H-man
3rd year Otaku

Location: Hmm...: Bollnäs, Sweden; Sundsvall, Sweden; Edsbro, Sweden and a couple of places in Texas, USA
Send a message via MSN to H-man
Gravitation is awesome. Although WARNING, it's Shonen-ai (^_^)
Air, from my opinion it's serious enough. Need to play the game to understand all of it though.
Kimi ga nozomu eien has a very interessting story. Awesomely done.
Old 2007-03-11, 16:56   Link #7
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolf View Post
Ai Yori Aoshi i guess, there in university well im still watching it and theirs a second season.From the start thay both love each other and have sumwhat of a love relation.
Theres sum Ecchi to in it but i dont think anything more explicit then the "occasional" boob squeezing and or garbing ...lol

about this one.
Ai Yori Aoshi is one of my favorite story's
one of my top5 series.
I've seen the whole 1. and 2 season Enishi.
the thing is.
The first season is absolutely perfectely done.
nothing wrong with that.
but Enishi (2. season) has a lot of filler material and is not really a sequal to the story.
mostly just comic.
and after Enishi there is nothing. no ending at all.
so this show is really not finished, and they probably will never make any more of it either. (though that pisses me of)

if you really want to enjoy this story sure you can se the whole Anime like I did first. (and I really loved it)
but then I bought the whole Manga (Vol. 1-15 out so far. 16 and 17 coming this year) because this Manga is really something special.
I've read every volume about 6 or 7 times.
the story is great. the drawing is great.
this is the one Manga so far that has made me cry.
( a lot of Anime's have made me cry but this is the only Manga.)
I absolutely love this Manga.

Last edited by Areguzanda; 2007-03-13 at 10:06.
Old 2007-03-11, 21:23   Link #8
silverwolf
1 shot 1 kill

...Y did u quote me ... rofl...

A man needs sum thing to satisfied his soul...booze...no not booze ,Love no mater how old he gets,man lives his life in love with love regardless of what reality has to say on the matter.
Old 2007-03-13, 06:30   Link #9
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolf View Post
...Y did u quote me ... rofl...
I think he quoted you to further elaborate on your suggestion. I've been wanting to see this series myself...
Old 2007-03-13, 08:55   Link #10
DwArD
mAnIaC

I'm surprised no one mentioned Ah! My Goddess. Its pretty decent and its definitely my fav romance anime. You just gotta be VERY patient about the relationship between the two main character though. Their romance progress pretty slowly.

Ai Yori Aoshi is more on the serious side but you'll get to see plenty of 'love' between the main characters. And if you're looking for something more hilarious, try Karin, DearS or Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~. Mamoru-kin ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! is also slowly becoming my fav romance/comedy anime.
Old 2007-03-15, 09:44   Link #12
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

You might try REC about a couple who are thrust into living together by circumstance then develop a loving relationsip. Funny and touching.
Closed Thread