AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-03-01, 15:14   Link #41
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

I don't get the power up part about Setsuna. What do you mean he gets a power up in his mind. And who the hell killed Laguna, wasn't he suppose to give Ali a GN-X.
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 15:18   Link #42
Zeta Gundam

Most likely it was Ali that killed him because he couldn't get a GN-X from Laguna
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 15:34   Link #43
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX25 View Post
And who the hell killed Laguna, wasn't he suppose to give Ali a GN-X.

LOL Poor fool probably tried to carpool with Ali.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 16:02   Link #44
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX25 View Post
I don't get the power up part about Setsuna. What do you mean he gets a power up in his mind.
I guess the Meister's Gundams work through state of a pilot's mind especially during emergency situations. Remembering back in ep 7 when Setsuna was fighting Ali, Setsuna went somewhat berserk and made Exia power up for a second. That ball thingy in the Gundam's chest makes me wonder if there's anything special behind it.
Old 2008-03-01, 16:59   Link #45
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
I guess the Meister's Gundams work through state of a pilot's mind especially during emergency situations. Remembering back in ep 7 when Setsuna was fighting Ali, Setsuna went somewhat berserk and made Exia power up for a second. That ball thingy in the Gundam's chest makes me wonder if there's anything special behind it.
NEW TYPE NEW TYPE NEWTYPE!!!
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 20:11   Link #46
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
5. At her sister's funeral, Saji found out what she was investigating from her superior.
Not 100% accurate ("at the funeral"), but the main point is proven right.

Quote:
12.Tieria, after what happened to Lockon, tried to access Veda for guidance. But was rejected and got into a very deep despair.
16.The Trinity's mothership got attacked and Wong was too late for reinforcements.
17.Johann and Michael fell into a trap setup by Ali and got themselves killed. Eins got blown up and Zwei got captured.
18.Nena was about to get killed when GN Arms flew to the rescue.
19.Ali piloted the Zwei and overpowered Exia. (Confirmed by an official spoiler)
20. Somewhere in space, Veda was exposed. Aeolia appeared, and Alejandro was killed by Ribbons while making a speech.
This sequence of events sounds kind of plausible now.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 20:19   Link #47
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Not 100% accurate ("at the funeral"), but the main point is proven right.
We can forgive this, because we are not sure if the original soruce of the leak had access to the script or an animator interpreting the events from prelinmary sketches.

Or perhaps it may be that 2ch people adding their versions to the original rumours or maybe it's my sucky translations that leds to things trailing off.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 20:42   Link #48
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
This other unofficial rumor has quite a following in 2ch, but none of its predictions have been confirmed yet:

1-Nena got a new MA after her Gundam was damaged.
2-A space elevator was destroyed
3-Graham died fighting Nena's MA/ preventing debris of Space Elevator from reaching Earth.
I was trying to find out on 2ch but no luck, what started these rumors/spoilers? The Nena one feels like it was started simply due to the usual thing that happens in Gundam with female characters who experience the same events.

I find it mostly skeptical due to the giant MA part, which sounds odd given the series' rather timid approach to the size of things.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 20:54   Link #49
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I find it mostly skeptical due to the giant MA part, which sounds odd given the series' rather timid approach to the size of things.
Look through the Gundam 00 Spolier Thread Part 108

Search for "ネーナ" or "MA" through it, you'll see some mention. Though there's a lot of that in the previous thread.
Old 2008-03-01, 21:42   Link #50
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Darth Vader could be Episode III Darth Vader: i.e. a few limbs lopped off and burning in lava...
Old 2008-03-02, 00:59   Link #51
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
20. Somewhere in space, Veda was exposed. Aeolia appeared, and Alejandro was killed by Ribbons while making a speech.
In the extended preview for 21 there's a screen with Aoelia in it and those short episode summaries that were posted hinted at the Alejandro assassination thing for next ep., so I'm assuming this will occur in "Trans-am."
flou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 01:36   Link #52
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I'm still wondering about turning Darth Vader...turn into an enemy?
Old 2008-03-02, 01:39   Link #53
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

New influx of possible leak :-

ロックオン>失明>デュナメス大破
ティエリア>自分を守って失明&瀕死の重傷をおったロックオンを見て心が折れる。次の出撃(防衛線)でナダ レ大破
ハレルヤ&アレルヤ>ほとんど見せ場がないままプトレマイオスを守る為に(スメラギをキスしたのちに手を振 り切って出撃)
中性子爆弾?を積み込んで連合軍に突貫!自爆!
トリニティ>ネーナ以外死亡、ネーナは次クールの伏線を残しつつ刹那に同行する
>スローネはお髭を剃ったイイ男に奪われる(二機は大破してのこり一機)後に魔改造
グラハムは死亡するようなシーンが流れるが次クールで復活する為の伏線であってファンは心配な い
コーラさんは・・・ベットシーンに期待

ティエリアが「私」「僕」と言ったり外見からして実は女なのでは?と言われていたが
実際にはCB管理用人造人間の1体で
ベースにCB創設者の半端な記憶(幼少時の記憶が混ざっている)と娘のDNAが混ざっているた め
ようは女性ホルモンが多いってこと、これも次クールの伏線となり語られる
正確には性別が無い男性器も女性器も無い

Translation :-
Lockon>Blinded>Dynames scrapped.

Tieria>After Seeing Lockon being in a critical condtion and blinded from protecting him, gives a silent prayer. He set out for a sortie which will see Nadleeh being scrapped.

Al & Hal > Hal cannot bear just stting around and leaves the Ptolemaios in danger, set a Neutron Bomb(?) to Kyrios and goes 911. But not before kssing Sumeragi and leaves her heartbroken.

Trinity > Nena will be the sole survivor. She will leaves with Setsuna and their fate will be left hanging for the crew of 2nd season to decide.> Eins and Drei will be scrapped, the remaining mech will falls into the hand of the clean shaven guy to modify as he sees fit.

Graham>you will see him dying alright, but there's some indications about his death that might see him returning at the hands of the second season's crew, so fanboys, rejoice.

Patrick>He's in for a wild time in bed....

About Tieria going "Me" "myself" and "I", Now who says anything about him being a reverse trap now ?
He's actually a part of a series of Andriod-clone that's designed to supervise the CB.He is a memory clone of a youthful Aeolia. His femaline aspect comes from having an above average Estrogens in his body due to him being build from Aeolia's daughter's DNA. His past will be left for the second season's crew to elaborate on. And Tieria has no visual sexual organs to speak of.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2008-03-02 at 02:10.
Old 2008-03-02, 01:50   Link #54
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

WTH!? Ali will survive and not killed by Setsuna!!???

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Allelujah/Hallelujah X Sumeragi? Weird

And does this mean next season will have a whole new cast, and Setsuna will kinda take the role of Amuro Ray/Char in Zeta? I hope this is not the case though...
Old 2008-03-02, 01:51   Link #55
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

Graham>you will see him dying alright, but there's some indications about his death that might see him returning at the hands of the second season's crew, so fangirls, rejoice.
Fixed. Anyway, if the Nena one really does come true, I'll be really sad. She's one of the worst written (and annoying) characters on the show. Good thing Michael's getting offed though. That was a must.

Quote:
What are you talking about? All the "possible" spoilers posted state that Ali will die.
flou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 01:52   Link #56
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Patrick>He's in for a wild time in bed....
Which side? The top or the bottom?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 01:52   Link #57
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Since when did that was mention in this new set ? If you see it, I'll remedy my translation right away.
Old 2008-03-02, 02:14   Link #58
ReverseFate
Chinese Federation

Quote:
Lockon>Blinded>Dynames scrapped.

Tieria>After Seeing Lockon being in a critical condtion and blinded from protecting him, gives a silent prayer. He set out for a sortie which will see Nadleeh being scrapped.

Al & Hal > Hal cannot bear just stting around and leaves the Ptolemaios in danger, set a Neutron Bomb(?) to Kyrios and goes 911. And not before kssing Sumeragi and leaves her heartbroken.

Trinity > Nena will be the sole survivor. She will leaves with Setsuna and their fate will be left hanging for the crew of 2nd season to decide.> Eins and Drei will be scrapped, the remaining mech will falls into the hand of the clean shaven guy to modify as he sees fit.

Graham>you will see him dying alright, but there's some indications about his death that might see him returning at the hands of the second season's crew, so fanboys, rejoice.
Hmmm, well this is certainly interesting. Al and Sumeragi is unexpected, but I guess theres no harm in that

Graham returning would be awesome! xD
ReverseFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 02:23   Link #59
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Since when did that was mention in this new set ? If you see it, I'll remedy my translation right away.
The newest set mentioned a "clean-shaven guy" who will modify Throne Zwei as he sees fit, implying that it won't be scrapped. That sounds like Ali. On the other hand, perhaps the newest spoiler merely omits Ali and the Zwei's final fate.
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 02:25   Link #60
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

There are some conflicting elements from this set in regards to the 26-parte (Al/Hal brain dead or going out in a blaze of glory and Nena dying but surviving now ?)

But tying the common elements up, we can assume that :-

1. Hal want to be a martyr, but Al has other plans. The conflict of nature ensures that the brain got shutdown, whether the suicide attack is a success remains to be seen.

2. Nena may or may not die piloting the MA. But we can assume she pulls a Ple Two, eject at the last possible moment, gravely hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
The newest set mentioned a "clean-shaven guy" who will modify Throne Zwei as he sees fit, implying that it won't be scrapped. That sounds like Ali. On the other hand, perhaps the newest spoiler merely omits Ali and the Zwei's final fate.
Given his nature, he can just do some minor modification like changing the colour schems, toss out the security measures and remove the limiter on Zwei with the help of some of his Government contacts.