AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-12, 19:51   Link #10201
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

such horrible days. thanks gods certain unicum from kitti ask help to bring my daily WR to above 50% or else i would rage quit.

either way my my loli waifu 13 90 is back to action :3. time training with mini bat

I hate derp really. both fighting it and playing it. so much relying on RNG. it bassically mini portable arty :/

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 20:18   Link #10202
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I stopped with the 105 as soon as the HEAT changes hit, and I've been getting good results with the 76mm anyway. The 101 mm pen also relies on RNG to be on your side, as it can even bounce on the sides of turrets now, nevermind how it gets eaten by tracks.
Old 2013-10-12, 22:39   Link #10203
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
This video actually taught me some things. I had no idea you could penetrate the roof of an IS-7's turret with 275 pen.
Its not the roof but the hatch and still a tough shot even at mid range. All tanks have a soft hatch besides E3.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 00:49   Link #10204
Gravitas Free Zone

Well this is curious and aggravating.

WoT Statistics program on left, WoT site on right:

Must be some confusion of some tank's class in the program? The obvious choice seems to be the Tier 1 British Medium Mk. I, which I have 12 games in.

It also gave me a different session WN7 than Noobmeter did.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 03:52   Link #10205
Pen3

How the hell did T25 AT end up on top for my tanks....

My First time attempting to stat pad today... and it seems to work.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 04:36   Link #10206
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

[QUOTE=Pen3;4868951]How the hell did T25 AT end up on top for my tanks....

Because you got more kills and matches with the T25 AT? I have other cases like that but I havent seen mine though
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 04:42   Link #10207
Blaat

Actually, having less matches can artificially increase the efficiency of a tank. You're real efficiency in a tank tends to show when you have more matches in them.
Old 2013-10-13, 04:45   Link #10208
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Actually, having less matches can artificially increase the efficiency of a tank. You're real efficiency in a tank tends to show when you have more matches in them.
Okay thanks for the correction.

EDIT: I have no idea how to increase my WN since I dont know what it stands for. I need help for this

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2013-10-13 at 04:57.
Old 2013-10-13, 06:22   Link #10209
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

you play better.

like, try to live longer, damage, kill more.

looking at that stat sig show depressing performance, you also play low tier tank too much, and also not play them well, try to move onto mid tier, e.g tier 5 and 6.

though how did you play over 1000 game in 1 day? how is that even possible? did you enter battle and quit right away?

lol look like the battle count in your stat sig is broken.
Old 2013-10-13, 06:40   Link #10210
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
though how did you play over 1000 game in 1 day? how is that even possible? did you enter battle and quit right away?
Simple I have more than 5 vehicle slots. I can do 50+ battles in one day because of that

How is it even possible you ask?

Nothing is impossible because we`re ninja you baka

Okay thank you for replying my noob question

EDIT: Right now I`m stuck at tier 5. This week for sure I will have tier 6. Do I have to sell my Matilda, not? And I`m trying to work my way in M3 Lee just to get the M4. I~m giving a go for M4181 Patoon keeping a T29 in the process

Last edited by Silver-Throne; 2013-10-13 at 06:52.
Old 2013-10-13, 07:20   Link #10211
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Do I have to sell my Matilda, not?
Silly little rabbit, the Matilda is one of the better tier 4s around, assuming you get around its lack of sped of course.

Also at your number of battles, it's not worth it to rush through the tiers. Take your time mastering the tanks you actually have before moving up.

Also this might help: http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/...art-somewhere/
Old 2013-10-13, 10:48   Link #10212
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Efficiency is very weird if you have a low number of matches. For the longest time my highest efficiency tank was my IS-4 which I had 1 battle and only 1 loss in. For some reason my efficiency in that vehicle was like 8,000.

Regarding IS-7 turret shot: IS-7's turret might be the toughest turret in the game. But if you load APCR you can shoot right next to the gun mantlet and go through the ~200mm if you have more than 300 APCR penetration. That's how I managed hull down IS-7s in my tier 10 T30 in clan wars back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
If you're going to run the 150mm gun on the WTE-100, you might as well just play an F155 or FV183. The 128mm gun is undoubtedly the superior gun as of now, with 6 rounds per clip, 2 seconds in between shots, 0.29 accuracy, 1.5 second aim time, and higher penetration than the 150mm.

If it doesn't get nerfed, the WTE-100 with the 128mm gun will be a pubstomper in an expert player's hands, and maybe it'll even fill a niche role in clan wars.

It will annihilate 1 tank (or 2 if you are lucky) and then get blown to pieces against decent players. Just like Foch 155. If you are platooned and have players covering you though, it should wreck entire teams.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 12:21   Link #10213
Gravitas Free Zone

Something is wrong with my Bison[1] today:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

On two occasions now I've driven the Bison along an incline at an angle and when I've reached a flat part the Bison would remain rolled at the angle it was positioned at when it was on the hill. In this case it made it impossible to engage that M2 Medium there.

[1]Why am I bothering to research a vehicle that I've already passed on the tech tree? OCD. And stupidity. And not wanting to waste 7900 XP to elite the Marder II.
Old 2013-10-13, 13:57   Link #10214
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Gave the newer soviet mediums a test drive today, and while the A-43 seems a bit lack luster the A-44 and object 416 where pretty interesting if a little strange tanks to drive.

The 416 is a side scraping beast and I was easily able to hold several heavies at bay on a number of occasions, receiving mostly bounces and some damaged tracks in the process.

I'll probably go down this line instead of the normal medium branch.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 22:59   Link #10215
LeoXiao
思想工作

I'd imagine the 416 is a bit like the SU101 but with better gun traverse and overall worse gun stats, but better armor. Which goes to show how bad the SU101 is.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 23:47   Link #10216
Gravitas Free Zone

You're the only player I know who drives one.
Old 2013-10-14, 01:07   Link #10217
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
True true. I've got something around maybe 50-odd matches in the T-28, with an win rating of I think 60%. Then again I did have the 57mm pengun unlocked and mounted from the start, since I'd unlocked it on the T-34 lol.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 01:13   Link #10218
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
You're the only player I know who drives one.
Drove. After a particularly bad battle in which I was cheated out of at least two kills due to my arty-quality gun depression and S-51 style traverse, and then killed in two shots by one of those OP autoloading tanks, I free xp'ed the last 25K of the SU12254 and sent the 101 to perform its final duty and become one with all my silver.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 02:09   Link #10219
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

The Hellcat is such an ridiculously amazing TD. I think I could work my way up to a WN7 of 2000 just by playing nothing but the Hellcat.

I'll do Hellcat platoons with RRW when I return to the game. Looking forward to platooning with the new MUP members as well.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 07:47   Link #10220
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I'd imagine the 416 is a bit like the SU101 but with better gun traverse and overall worse gun stats, but better armor. Which goes to show how bad the SU101 is.
Now that you mention it I can recall it feeling a lot like a TD in that although its got turret it only rotates 90 degrees in either direction instead of a full rotation.

The only real negative point I could see with its gun (as I didn't seem to have any problems pen'ing/damaging other tanks) is that its gun depression is basically zero so its a real pain to fire on inclines which is a little frustrating as its low profile and troll turret would make it great for poking over hills.

It's difficult to know how well the frontal armor will hold up in regular games (sloped 150mm on A44 and sloped 75mm on ob416), since so many folk use gold shells in the test server (which is dumb) so its hard to know which penetrating hits would usually bounce.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks