AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-01, 00:40   Link #1041
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Who do you think got Signum in a bathing suit? :P
No way!

Hayate's evil, EVIL I say! *Dodges Ragnarok Breaker; Giganto Hammer; Sturm Falken; Yoke of Steel; Frieren Fesseln and cosplay attack*
Old 2007-07-01, 00:41   Link #1042
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Well, it's a lemon and a Yuunoha at that, so I'm not too sure it'll suit you. Remember what you said after reading Peachy Keen? This is ten times worse in your book. I wouldn't personally mind, but I'm part of the Neutral Division, so.......
I was refering to:
"but if it's the former, some people will want to see it (I think mainly Haru)."

I said if before, even if they are from our Sa-nyan, I won't be reading random-character/Nanoha anymore.

Quote:
They're not being sluts. They're fighting over only Satashi-san knows what. And yeah, "Slut" is a bad word. It's the equivalent of "Perra" just so you get the idea.
Ok, thanks, I wonder how I can say it a more formal way

Quote:
They're not being sluts
Sorry, my fault, next time I will add an "IMO"
I don't like fics where characters are so OOC, because since I only have letters and not images I unconsciously start changing the original names for another characters that fits better in the rol, sometimes this is the funniest thing in the fic xD

Quote:
The code gives you 99 lives in Contra 1 for the NES as well.
Is now too late to start doubting about your femaleness?

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-01, 00:45   Link #1043
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post

Saludos, Haru
no, doubt all you want. I don't mind at all.
Old 2007-07-01, 00:45   Link #1044
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Ok, thanks, I wonder how I can say it a more formal way
Can't help you in that domain, sorry

Quote:

Saludos, Haru
I'm a girl and I also used to play Contra when I was a kid you know?
Old 2007-07-01, 00:47   Link #1045
Erio
Hiromi

OK, I just want to get this straight right now... Satashi is a girl?
Old 2007-07-01, 00:49   Link #1046
Jena-su
Lurkmode activated
*Artist

Spoiler for ARGH...:

Edit: I win at posting late/typing slowly.

@Erio: Satashi's gender is undetermined. :P I'm the only other one here with the definitive answer, but I don't give a direct response.

Last edited by Jena-su; 2007-07-01 at 00:51. Reason: eep
Old 2007-07-01, 00:55   Link #1047
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jena-su View Post

Spoiler for ARGH...:

@Erio: Satashi's gender is undetermined. :P I'm the only other one here with the definitive answer, but I don't give a direct response.

It's nice to see you popping in once in a while Jena-san ^^

Maybe it's all ranting, but you've got some strong points there *nods head*

It's sort of unfair, because Satashi-san behaves sometimes like a girl and sometimes as a guy, so it's sort of (more like really) confusing
Old 2007-07-01, 01:03   Link #1048
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Spoiler for ARGH...:

Well, its not that it really matters if Satashi is a guy or a girl. I just dont want to insult him/her by addressing him/her as a girl/guy.

... Or make sentences like the one I just did.

No problem, though. If Satashi wants to keep that secret, I will not mention this again.

And BTW, no worries about your ranting. Your points were exactly what I wanted to say.

Quote:

It's sort of unfair, because Satashi-san behaves sometimes like a girl and sometimes as a guy, so it's sort of (more like really) confusing
So not even Fuyu knows, huh? I thought I was the only one who didnt know because I was not active in the thread for quite a while.

Case closed, though. I dont want to bother Satashi.
Old 2007-07-01, 01:03   Link #1049
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
OK, I just want to get this straight right now... Satashi is a girl?
Most probably, yes.
I’m almost 99% sure.

Quote:
Secondly, I can't begin to imagine what you mean by "dead male character", seeing as there is nothing "dead" about Yuuno, in regards to character/personality. I won't write out the full argument, as Satashi has already done that a while back (but then again, if I'm recalling correctly, you claimed you skipped reading over all that. Perhaps I'm wrong, my memory tends to slip).
Well, I don’t want to discuss this again an again, especially in this forum, I know the kind of people who writes on it… well, let’s go:

Maybe he’s not dead, but you can find another adjective suitable for the actual situation of Arf in StrikerS, and use it with that other character, since they are both in the same situation (one step ahead of Suzuka and Alisa).
But I think using “dead” is fine, because if he were dead in the third season will not be any differences in the actual plot of Strikers.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-01, 01:04   Link #1050
Liingo
Love Hina?

Gah, my net dropped out for a few hours...

Here's my reply from a few hours ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I definitely want to know what happens next!

It was very well written... I wouldnt say you're not used to writing. Much better than my stuff, that's for sure!
Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
@Liingo: I didn't really understand what was going on here, but your writing style is pretty good, definetly get a thumbs up there. Sorry I can't comment on plot or characters because I don't really understand them, but like I said, you write pretty well. ^^
I got a good reaction from the resident fanfic god(ess)!! I am unworthy of such praise....

Ok I'll stop now Thanks for the comments.
Guess all the reading that I've done is helping somewhat...

Quote:
Player 2 loses! Finish him!

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right B,A,B,A, start!

*Caro and Lutecia chase Erio away*

And yesh, Nanoha secretly plays Warcraft too, (although she's a night elf hunter)
Nightelf Hunter?? That doesn't fit with my image of her...

I'm going to agree with Chaos in that she's more mage like... Although she is much less squishy than mages...

In other news, Part 2 of my mini-fic is going well
Old 2007-07-01, 01:12   Link #1051
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

I'm going to agree with Chaos in that she's more mage like... Although she is much less squishy than mages...
Pally + Mage = ???
Old 2007-07-01, 01:12   Link #1052
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Maybe he’s not dead, but you can find another adjective suitable for the actual situation of Arf in StrikerS, and use it with that other character, since they are both in the same situation (one step ahead of Suzuka and Alisa).
But I think using “dead” is fine, because if he were dead in the third season will not be any differences in the actual plot of Strikers.
Yes, he's not vital...at this point. Maybe never.

But isn't that what fanfictions/fanarts/doujins are for? It's not like he's a lousy character-in canon with no potential whatsoever with a character that irks people objectively.

6th Division =/= StrikerS. Just because canonically he's unimportant doesn't mean he should too, in Satashi's visions... otherwise, Satashi might as well not write direct N/F which you favor. Besides, it's not like 6th D's Yuuno is exactly the same as the canon Yuuno...just like how Nanoha is sized-A in 6th D, and well-stacked in canon.

Whatever, I just thought I should say this.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-01, 01:14   Link #1053
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Most probably, yes.
I’m almost 99% sure.

Well, I don’t want to discuss this again an again, especially in this forum, I know the kind of people who writes on it… well, let’s go:

Saludos, Haru
Yuuno isn't military, there's no reason for him to be at section six. When a need rises, he is there. And he is obviously still very close with Nanoha, as you can see in the anime by her body posture ( which is HUGE in anime because they're drawn the way they're standing for a reason ). Not saying their dating, not saying they arn't. But Nanoha does obviously love Yuuno ( as a friend or as a boyfriend we don't know). So I by no means consider him "dead."

You only have so much time per anime episode, so you can't freely add in things that arn't needed. True Yuuno doesn't progress the plot, and neither does Arf, but like I said, he doesn't need to. Yuuno is there, background or no, and as long as people know and care about him ( the characters, not us ) he won't be a useless character. I think so far in StrikerS he is a "Sub character", not "Dead". If he were dead, they wouldn't show him still being great friends with Nanoha. "Side" or "Sub" or "Supporting" would describe him, but "Dead" isn't.

You are just letting your dislike for him to give you biased opinions. To quote: "Only a human would let their own prejudice keep them from seeing someone's talents"

@Nightengale
: Thank you ^^
Old 2007-07-01, 01:14   Link #1054
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Yes, he's not vital...at this point. Maybe never.

But isn't that what fanfictions/fanarts/doujins are for? It's not like he's a lousy character-in canon with no potential whatsoever with a character that irks people objectively.

6th Division =/= StrikerS. Just because canonically he's unimportant doesn't mean he should too, in Satashi's visions... otherwise, Satashi might as well not write direct N/F which you favor.

Whatever, I just thought I should say this.
Well, I was only taking about plot, obviously in Sa-nyan's fics Yuuno isn't dead, he always is involved doing something, even in the fluffs.

EDIT:
@Sa-nyan: I only was saying he wasn't on StrikerS, to me it doesn't matter the reason, if he’s not because he was confined into a library or because the people hate him it’s the same.
Well, we will se when the series ends if he makes another cameo, maybe we can gamble about it.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-01, 01:20   Link #1055
Jena-su
Lurkmode activated
*Artist

Quote:

Thank you, Sora-chan. <3 I'm trying to be a little more active.

And thanks to you (and Erio) for saying I had some good points. I was a little afraid people might respond along the lines of "OMG, JENA IS SUCH A B***H, RAWRG D:<!!", or something like that. ^__^;;;

I'm sorry, I just really get a kick out of people debating it. Besides, it's Sata-chan's decision to claim a gender, not mine, so I want to respect that/not spoil their fun. XD

Quote:
Okay, now THAT is a load of crap right there (for lack of a more eloquent way of putting it right now). While the overall plot may not have much to do with Yuuno so far/ever, there's no denying there would probably be a lot of character personality changes, especially for Nanoha.

Much as you may hate Yuuno/Yuunoha, there is NO denying he is a good friend to her, as well as someone who played a HUGE FREAKING ROLL in her life. Losing someone like that is enough to deeply effect anyone. And I think a change in her would certainly effect the story in SOME way.

Old 2007-07-01, 01:33   Link #1056
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
And thanks to you (and Erio) for saying I had some good points. I was a little afraid people might respond along the lines of "OMG, JENA IS SUCH A B***H, RAWRG D:<!!", or something like that. ^__^;;;
More like, "OMG, JENA HAS A LOT MORE COURAGE THAN US TO TELL THE TRUTH, RAWRG!"

Quote:
I'm sorry, I just really get a kick out of people debating it. Besides, it's Sata-chan's decision to claim a gender, not mine, so I want to respect that/not spoil their fun. XD
Ah-hah! So you're the one having fun with that, huh?

Quote:
Okay, now THAT is a load of crap right there (for lack of a more eloquent way of putting it right now). While the overall plot may not have much to do with Yuuno so far/ever, there's no denying there would probably be a lot of character personality changes, especially for Nanoha.

Much as you may hate Yuuno/Yuunoha, there is NO denying he is a good friend to her, as well as someone who played a HUGE FREAKING ROLL in her life. Losing someone like that is enough to deeply effect anyone. And I think a change in her would certainly effect the story in SOME way.

This post right here contains the truth, and only the truth.

Old 2007-07-01, 01:35   Link #1057
BPHaru

Quote:
And he is obviously still very close with Nanoha, as you can see in the anime by her body posture ( which is HUGE in anime because they're drawn the way they're standing for a reason ). Not saying their dating, not saying they arn't.
It’s easy to deny it, they obviously wasn’t in contact (someone said 3 years?) because Fate nor Nanoha knew that that character would be “cameo-ing” in hotel Augusta, and if you think they could be dating, let me tell you it’s impossible, just look at Nanoha’s official horary, and tell me how many hours she have to spend out of her work. The fact is she barely has 5 hours for sleep, despite the fact she is spending 3 hours every night with Fate before bed. Who isn’t seeing the intentions of the Ivory just need to look more at the official artworks and manga, or watch again first and second seasson.

Saludos, Haru

PD: Isn't this the wrong thread for this?
Old 2007-07-01, 01:36   Link #1058
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Well, I was only taking about plot, obviously in Sa-nyan's fics Yuuno isn't dead, he always is involved doing something, even in the fluffs.

EDIT:
@Sa-nyan: I only was saying he wasn't on StrikerS, to me it doesn't matter the reason, if he’s not because he was confined into a library or because the people hate him it’s the same.
Well, we will se when the series ends if he makes another cameo, maybe we can gamble about it.

Saludos, Haru
There is a HUGE differnce between not being able to go somewhere and not being liked. Nanoha loves him, and Fate aparently likes him enough to give him alone time with Nanoha. Caro is interested enough in him to ask, and Shari knows enough about him to inform the others.

Yuuno isn't "Confined to a library" or anything, and the stupid "OOL" ( Out Of Library) thing just makes me laugh every time I see it. If people pay attention to the plot and stop blocking out anything that has to do with something they don't personally like they would see that Yuuno is a VERY well established person. He didn't get that way from staying in a library. He got that way for going out and doing things, accomplishing things, getting inter-worldly famous for his knowledge. So famos one of the most powerful galactic military in the the 4 universes PAY him to do things for them when he isn't staff.

Stop blocking out things you don't like and accept them. If you don't you'll miss alot of things that are right in front of you.

Sorry if that sounded a little offensive but the creator in me can't sit by and let people bad mouth things just becasue they don't understand it. Part of what I do is break apart everything and observe it before I can convert it into a fanfic.

Quote:
It’s easy to deny it, they obviously wasn’t in contact (someone said 3 years?) because Fate nor Nanoha knew that that character would be “cameo-ing” in hotel Augusta, and if you think they could be dating, let me tell you it’s impossible, just look at Nanoha’s official horary, and tell me how many hours she have to spend out of her work. The fact is she barely has 5 hours for sleep, despite the fact she is spending 3 hours every night with Fate before bed. Who isn’t seeing the intentions of the Ivory just need to look more at the official artworks and manga, or watch again first and second seasson.

Saludos, Haru

PD: Isn't this the wrong thread for this?
They were in contact. maybe not physically. as Nanoha.com put it "they are connected in their hearts". Neither girls knew he would be there, but Yuuno did know THEY would and he accepted teh job becasue of it.

Long distance relationships work. And if you can read japanese she doesn't "spend time with Fate" she's doing paperwork, and so is Fate. They do their work at the same time at night before they get in bed. that's not touchy feely alone time, it's buisness.

And I said before that Nanoha was too busy to have a relationship.

Also I'd like to point out, as a fact, Nanoha counts the days that goes by when she doesn't see Yuuno ( check the manga)

And no, this isn't the wrong forum for this, because it also reflects how I write fanfics based on people's perspective of how the anime works, so actually this is actually REALLY good research for me to know what's in people's minds so I may improve myself as a writer.

Also want to point out that I was simply stating facts and things I've seen. I am not picking a side on 300 vs legion. I love Yuunoha, I love Nanoha/Fate. This is simply discussing points.
Spoiler for counting the days:

Last edited by Satashi; 2007-07-01 at 01:49.
Old 2007-07-01, 01:44   Link #1059
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Thank you, Sora-chan. <3 I'm trying to be a little more active.

But it is nice to see you ^^ And we understand why you mostly watch in the shadows. You did state that you were a lurker after all ^^

Non, non, non. No opinions should be left aside and no one has the right to say "OMG, that person is a B****" simply because the person in question gave an opinion and a different point of view in a respectful way *nods head many times*

I respect Satashi-san's decision and it's very well that you haven't said anything on the subject . It proves that you really are his/her friend ^^ And it's very normal for you to get an enormous laugh out of it. I get a laugh out of bugging Chaos with arguments on when he first called me and a few other girls "his" or "him" XD!

I remember saying once that Yuuno could prove to be an extremly useful weapon in StrikerS. Oh come on! He's not the Head Librarian of the Infinite Library (the largest database in the Universe) for nothing right? If only he had more screentime instead of having the forwards fighting useless drones and seeing Spaghetti (I refuse to call him by his name) with his creepy smiles and saying "Tsubarashi" and "Arigato yasashi Lutecia" maybe he could put his skills to good use and help out with the Relic case.

@Satashi-san: Don't bother. Haru's probably going to counter by saying that anyone can remember meeting a friend three-days ago or somthing of the sort. *sigh*

Aren't we going a little bit (just a tad bit) off topic? If Skyfall happens to pop in here, I think many posts will be deleted, just like in the Image Thread when some people were trying to bring the war back.

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2007-07-01 at 01:57.
Old 2007-07-01, 01:55   Link #1060
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

BTW: this has been a while since we said anything specifically fan-fic related so I'll share what I have been writing the past few minutes

The annoying sound of our alarm clock came to my ears, robbing me of the pleasant dreams of ruling the world. With a small groan I rolled over half on top of my seeping partner so I could speak with her. “Nanoha,” My voice was a little rough because I just woke up but I didn't really care. When the girl didn't wake I tried again. “Nanohaaaaa.” She mumbled something about a blueberry muffin before cuddling up against me to get comfortable. Finally I opened my eyes and looked out over the top of her head and at the alarm clock, which was progressively getting louder and giving me a headache. I finally managed to get caught up with all my work so I could sleep in one day and my ever so loving room mate just had to want to wake up at her usual time. The beeping sounds cut off, taking to it's second stage, which was playing the radio very loudly. Although I'll admit I liked the current song, I liked sleeping a lot more. “Nanoha, cut the damn thing off!” I knew I couldn't reach it so I didn't even bother trying. My best friend yawned against me and nuzzled herself in against my chest, seemingly deaf to the sound. I had enough, and I wanted to sleep. Putting my hands against her chest I pushed her as softly as I could before finally getting her close enough to the edge and shoving her onto the floor. Now with Nanoha gone, I grabbed her pillow and put it over my head to try and cut off the noise and go back to sleep. At first I thought I would be able to rejoin my dreams but suddenly the sounds of Nanoha's loud snoring came from the floor, even drowning out the music. Pissed, I got up and crawled over to the edge of the bed and grabbed a pillow before raising it above my head.

The Night
By:
Satashi
Closed Thread