AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-10, 14:46   Link #4001
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I'd have to say technically this probably does surpass the image thread, given the sheer number of words this topic has in comparison...

Just my own little opinion ;P
Old 2007-07-10, 15:20   Link #4002
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I'd have to say technically this probably does surpass the image thread, given the sheer number of words this topic has in comparison...

Just my own little opinion ;P
Yeah. No other thread has as much content as this one.

And BTW, you picked the OC with the biggest profile to look at. Kha is the one who writes the most here. Most other profiles are not as... overwhelming...
Old 2007-07-10, 15:23   Link #4003
krisslanza

Yeah well I mainly clicked it because of all this talk of Kha x Someone... So I was wondering what Kha's OC was like

I did it at my friend's urging. Because I just pointed out 'Kha' doesn't sound very male (No offense) but I knew it had to be male due to Kha's own stance on pairings. So I just took a peek too make sure.

And I am in no way trying to say anything negative about Kha.
Don't kill me.
Old 2007-07-10, 15:29   Link #4004
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Yeah well I mainly clicked it because of all this talk of Kha x Someone... So I was wondering what Kha's OC was like

I did it at my friend's urging. Because I just pointed out 'Kha' doesn't sound very male (No offense) but I knew it had to be male due to Kha's own stance on pairings. So I just took a peek too make sure.

And I am in no way trying to say anything negative about Kha.
Don't kill me.
lol Dont worry. At first I thought the same...

One of my characters doesnt sound too male either.
Old 2007-07-10, 15:38   Link #4005
krisslanza

I still need to do an OC
But I think I'll do everything but the bio... Since I'm too lazy to find a way to interweave into the storyline... XD

Although I'm dying on picking a name. I generally use the same name, or variations, so I'm trying to make up something original... XD
Old 2007-07-10, 16:03   Link #4006
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
I still need to do an OC
But I think I'll do everything but the bio... Since I'm too lazy to find a way to interweave into the storyline... XD

Although I'm dying on picking a name. I generally use the same name, or variations, so I'm trying to make up something original... XD
Just try what I do... Come up with a character name, think how they would look like and how they would behave, and have them interact with each other or with canon characters. The easiest way is with canon characters, of course. The ideas for your character will probably come to you by themselves as you write.
Old 2007-07-10, 16:08   Link #4007
krisslanza

Hahahaha yeah, today just feels like one of my 'Can't think of anything, and doesn't feel like doing anything' days. Doesn't help it's going to be nearly 100 degrees today either... *sigh*
Old 2007-07-10, 16:25   Link #4008
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ahh the smell of Bluecheesium has returned..

You have way too much time Erio I guess all my OC's are with the TSAB Space Marines ALthough Akilae doesn't fit with any of those....

Another well fleshed character with lots of background info. Keep up the good work!

Looking good
Some of his abilities are on the haxx side...

That's completely awesome I'm laughing right now since Kay got distracted by Glock's manlyness....

Ooh Great work on the trace as usual.

Welcome to the madness Blitz
Enjoy your stay

I would enjoy my stay. However my characters aren't hacked. I am against haxxed characters of everyone including myself.

Now, to find the document for their abilities.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2007-07-10, 18:14   Link #4009
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Graham's spell-list b4 I go to sleep. Ice spells go whee~.

Spoiler for Gil Graham's spell-list:

I'll probably do Alia/Lotte together next along with some of their combis..

After seeing your Frost-spells, I'm all so tempted to create out Durandal's ones as well I actually wanted to ask if you would consider using the name, 'Cortana' as either his device or maybe even his ship... But I guess I'l save it next time for Clyde or something.

(Durandal, Joyeuse, Cortana... Wiki it if you haven't already )

26 eh? I guess I could make a few changes... S+ ranked? Oh right, Earth...

This could be seen as shameless self-promotion, but I'm really just doing it in the interest for the people who never visits the Fanfic thread.

(Note that I just cut things short to their special spells.)

Spoiler for Clyde's devices and spells:

Spoiler for Lindy and her device/skill:
Old 2007-07-10, 19:48   Link #4010
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I see a potential problem with this.
Spoiler for I'm not sure do you know this but in Ep 15...:
I dunno...RF6 could use a gender ratio balancing...
Old 2007-07-10, 20:02   Link #4011
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Kha:

Re: I-n's timeline - yeah, you're going to need more time for I-n's - even my most conservative estimates had I-n's ending @ about the same time as StrikerS.

Re: KhaxCarim - More NATURAL? Pull an ATHRUN ZALA?! HAVE A HAREM?! WHAT PART OF "REMAINING FAITHFUL TO FATE" DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND?

Arcas: Now, Reiji, really, yelling isn't going to solve this problem.

Reiji: But...but...Kha is going to ruin my romance plottings! <eyes start tearing up a la Vivio>

Arcas: Look @ it this way - love triangles are one of the two most common obstacles to a true relationship.

Reiji: <brightens> Of course! It's perfect! Fate vs. Carim for Kha-chan's heart! <pauses> So, what's the other common obstacle?

Arcas: Denial. The whole "we're just friends" routine.

Reiji: You mean like you and Mel.

Arcas: Eheheh - yeah, except we REALLY are just friends.

Reiji: <sweatdrops> Riiight. <pauses> Wait, what if Kha-chan's still straying after I get him and Fate-chan together?

Arcas: Simple. All you have to say is... Ascalon, slay the unfaithful.
Come to think of it, I've been setting up Fate and Kha in my scenarios as well. Houston, we have a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Well, the one thing that doesnt make Aurion seem h4xx is his age. He's been through a lot, specially all the Perfect Void stuff. What I mean is, he does have countermeasures for a lot of things, but that's because he has the experience and knows what to do in various circumstances. That's why I was so when I saw how S**** is able to counterattack anything thrown at him despite his very young age.
You've got a point. That venerable old guy (is 34 already old?) has been through quite a lot already. And about Serge, it's his destined prowess with AO.

Quote:
But anyway, that deletion attack of yours...
Oh that? Not to worry too much. Blaster can be countered by at least a Triple Breaker EX amount of force fired in a very short timeframe. Though the Breaker version... Ultimate HAXX anyone? Not to worry, I don't plan on ever using it anyway. The odds are it might as well delete the user along with the target.

Quote:
How did I not think about the age difference? She is older than Hayate, that's for sure, though I dont think she's THAT much older. If I were to guess, I'd say 24-25. Hmm... yes... perfect for me IRL...

*gets Schneiderform'ed*
As to be expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Here's a little something for the Brothers.

Spoiler for Atarana Bakusou!! Part A:

A little short, but I'm still working out their personality quirks.
Finally. But why just not copy from the personalities of the brothers in the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Graham's spell-list b4 I go to sleep. Ice spells go whee~.

Spoiler for Gil Graham's spell-list:

I'll probably do Alia/Lotte together next along with some of their combis..
COOLNESS!!!
As to be expected from a veteran mage. I'm even more looking forward to the Graham vs Clyde/Lindy/Leti practice match now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Kha: How dare you... How dare you... HOW DARE YOU!!! Taking advantage of three innocent girls like that! <turns away in disgust> I though cleric-knights had higher standards than that; don't they teach you monogamy and fidelity at the convent?!
Kha(creator-san) has finally influenced Kha(OC). But still, Kha, Cleric-Knight. What happened to your moral code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Here's mine.

Spoiler for A new group:

I'll just add this in (I had this for 3 weeks, but keep forgetting to post). I'll edit and post more after I come back from Math class.
I was wondering when you'd finally jump in. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
After seeing your Frost-spells, I'm all so tempted to create out Durandal's ones as well I actually wanted to ask if you would consider using the name, 'Cortana' as either his device or maybe even his ship... But I guess I'l save it next time for Clyde or something.

(Durandal, Joyeuse, Cortana... Wiki it if you haven't already )

26 eh? I guess I could make a few changes... S+ ranked? Oh right, Earth...

This could be seen as shameless self-promotion, but I'm really just doing it in the interest for the people who never visits the Fanfic thread.

(Note that I just cut things short to their special spells.)

Spoiler for Clyde's devices and spells:

Spoiler for Lindy and her device/skill:
Finally! I was wondering when you'd finally post the profiles here. We'll look forward to your involvement!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-07-10 at 20:52.
Old 2007-07-10, 20:04   Link #4012
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... I'd kill to see that album...

Where can I get it?

*runs from Revolver Cannon*
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
WHERE???? I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!

*dodges Revolver Breaker*
?????: IF you help me... I'll give you a copy each... He's a Dei Templar like me... and he should know what women are and their benefits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I see.

Ironic indeed. The best ship in the business without a game system?!?!

Ugh. Poor guy. Well, at least maybe that was the reason they got closer to each other.
- Hahahaha

- well, if you have over 150 brands, across Ordered Space- from MC brands to Our very own Sony, Nintendo, MSoft... it's hard to spend budget...

- hehehe... at least he'll treat her 'much more gently'

Subaru: Load Cartridge...
Ashton: Praesulus... Overdrive...
*sound of consumed shells and the overdrive engine sound behind Creator-Kun*

Oops...

Saint X the Creator-Kun has been sent flying without wings...

@ Chaos:

Only Skeith Remains...
Old 2007-07-10, 20:24   Link #4013
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Finally! I was wondering when you'd finally post the profiles here. We'll look forward to your involvement!
You must understand though, despite everything, I'm still not adapted to survive in environments with EXTREME concentration of randomness...

You could practically grow mushrooms anywhere here...

Moving on, I should have my side of the villains up and ready soon... Though they're not exactly ocean-class in terms of depth (And I don't just mean the Roricon order/clan/family)

Nightengale has someone of his own in mind as well Which I must say is quite a surprising choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

@ Chaos:

Only Skeith Remains...
... I don't get it

If you want me to kill Satashi or something, I need a new poking stick before I confront him/her/it again.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-07-10 at 20:35.
Old 2007-07-10, 21:11   Link #4014
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
If you want me to kill Satashi or something, I need a new poking stick before I confront him/her/it again.
If you get a new one and try to point it at Satashi-san I'll make sure to be around so I can break it once again ^^
Old 2007-07-10, 21:14   Link #4015
Aaron008R

Quote:
Moving on, I should have my side of the villains up and ready soon... Though they're not exactly ocean-class in terms of depth (And I don't just mean the Roricon order/clan/family)

Nightengale has someone of his own in mind as well Which I must say is quite a surprising choice.
Shota-Regius?

Quote:
... I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
If you get a new one and try to point it at Satashi-san I'll make sure to be around so I can break it once again ^^
Good grief. I sense another skirmish incoming. By the way, Fuyu, how're your and Ratler's comeback project?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-07-10 at 21:39.
Old 2007-07-10, 21:18   Link #4016
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Good grief. I sense another skirmish incoming. By the way, Fuyu, how're your and Ratler's comeback project?
He he he he he Just as planned! (<---Joking of course )

Terrible I'm having technical problems (comp going crazy on me @@), so every now and then when I've advanced with about 300 words, it suddenly goes blank on me and I have to force shutdown and get back to work once again ><
Old 2007-07-10, 21:22   Link #4017
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
You must understand though, despite everything, I'm still not adapted to survive in environments with EXTREME concentration of randomness...

You could practically grow mushrooms anywhere here...
You've got to be kidding me. "Randomness"?

What do you call more than half of your posts, then? Just look at the PAGES of pointless posts when you argue with Fuyu. That's what I call randomness.

If you havent noticed, we have quite a world here created. We have expanded upon everything canon has given us. It's "random" for you, I guess, because you just wont take anything that is not canon, and dont want your imagination to run wild.

Sorry, but I found your comment quite offensive.
Old 2007-07-10, 21:26   Link #4018
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Sorry for being "Random" ><
Old 2007-07-10, 21:30   Link #4019
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Sorry for being "Random" ><
What? But you yourself know that your arguing with Chaos is random... Didnt you say it yourself?

Besides, I was just making an example of his randomness. I had no intentions of insulting you. But if I did, I'm sorry.

I dont want to turn this into something big, so I wont comment on anything regarding this subject anymore.
Old 2007-07-10, 21:34   Link #4020
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
What? But you yourself know that your arguing with Chaos is random... Didnt you say it yourself?

Besides, I was just making an example of his randomness. I had no intentions of insulting you. But if I did, I'm sorry.

I dont want to turn this into something big, so I wont comment on anything regarding this subject anymore.
I never said it wasn't random

No, no. You didn't insult me, but I just wanted to apologize for being random. That's all

Hai, hai w/e you say

BTW: Did someone mention Skeith? I'm not sure I'd like her hanging around here (Crazy SSS+ mage that can drain your data and copy your moves? No thanks! )

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2007-07-10 at 22:34.
Closed Thread