AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-27, 21:05   Link #23881
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Say what ?
I guess he meant to move it to the manga and light novels subforum...

I personally don't like the idea... That subforum is a mess. Like Sumeragi said, I think it's more natural to keep this gouping style.
Old 2013-01-27, 21:05   Link #23882
NeutralZero

Kinda a shame that Ichihanaransai only lasts one day
Hope there will be a SS featuring what is happening during the festival while the conflict in NTv5-6 are happening.
So did Touma tell Index the whole story that it lasted for a day?
Didn't when Index first ask who in the one clinging into him, Ichihanaransai just starting...
Old 2013-01-27, 21:08   Link #23883
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Light Novels
*1, 34,041 1,132,689 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.1
*2, 33,657 *,131,700 Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament Vol.6
*3, 23,811 *,*23,811 Highschool DxD Vol.14
*4, 23,697 *,*35,625 Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Vol.6
*5, 20,822 *,788,917 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.2
*6, 20,138 *,666,849 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.3
*7, 13,842 *,*21,407 Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge
*8, 10,697 *,*74,892 Natsume Yuujinchou
*9, *9,011 *,**9,011 Tenchi Muyo! GXP Vol.9
10, *8,185 *,*12,501 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru nowa Machigatteiru no darouka
Not even the guy with an actual harem can beat Touma. That confirmation for the Sisters definetly had something to do with it.

On another note, Oreshura sure is high in the list. Is the anime really helping that much?
Old 2013-01-27, 21:12   Link #23884
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Light Novels

98043 in the first week, 33657 in the second week.

Might just barely clear 150k, and the rest would be too low for Oricon to pick up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
On another note, Oreshura sure is high in the list. Is the anime really helping that much?
It was popular enough to get an Anime, but seeing as how there isn't much else to buy this month, it's not exactly a surprise.
Old 2013-01-27, 21:17   Link #23885
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
98043 in the first week, 33657 in the second week.

Might just barely clear 150k, and the rest would be too low for Oricon to pick up.

It was popular enough to get an Anime, but seeing as how there isn't much else to buy this month, it's not exactly a surprise.
So it's basically a victory by default. How appropiate, though also a pity, since this vlume turned to be pretty damn good.

I would've loved to see a NT volume of this caliber going against the final volume of Oreimo. That would be a WWIII level battle.
Old 2013-01-27, 21:24   Link #23886
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I would've loved to see a NT volume of this caliber going against the final volume of Oreimo. That would be a WWIII level battle.
Very hard; if my vague calculations (random guessing) are correction, they're planning to sync the last volume of OreImo with the new Anime season in Spring.
Old 2013-01-27, 21:55   Link #23887
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Light Novels
YESH! YESH! Kirito's illusions have been broken!!!
Old 2013-01-27, 22:00   Link #23888
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
You realized that's a little bit too premature ?
Old 2013-01-27, 22:20   Link #23889
judasmartel
*Author

Of course. There's still the GGO anime for SAO fans to look forward to.

But me? I can only look forward to Index 3, unless Railgun 2 covers both the Sisters Arc (from Mikoto's POV) and the Mental Out Arc.
Old 2013-01-27, 22:30   Link #23890
OverNOut
The Obsever

So in the end the spoilers from before are 100% true. That makes me wonder how that person found out all that info about the novel in the first place. But in the end, despite all the complains about the spoiler it seems that everyone enjoyed this volume. I for one enjoyed it even though I pretty much knew what will happen due to the spoilers.

I wonder whether will we get another accurate spoiler for NT Volume 7 next time.
Old 2013-01-27, 22:47   Link #23891
cleed

I guess I'll give my summary, well the mystery deepens in regards to Academy City and Crowley's plans going by the last two scenes featuring Accelerator and that Kihara woman. I thought there would be hint or clue on what Alister is really up to, but I guess Kamachi and his publishers want to keep selling books. The battle scene's where awesome the narrations was good, but when it comes to characters interactions it felt as if more could be done. To me it had a bit of awkwardness when it came to certain characters meeting with one another particularly for the first time or in a long time. I also wish there more Index and Mikoto interactions.
Old 2013-01-27, 22:47   Link #23892
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Of course. There's still the GGO anime for SAO fans to look forward to.
...was that confirmed?
Old 2013-01-27, 22:53   Link #23893
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
So in the end the spoilers from before are 100% true. That makes me wonder how that person found out all that info about the novel in the first place. But in the end, despite all the complains about the spoiler it seems that everyone enjoyed this volume. I for one enjoyed it even though I pretty much knew what will happen due to the spoilers.

I wonder whether will we get another accurate spoiler for NT Volume 7 next time.
Given the timing, I'm almost sure the spoilers come from someone within Dengeki Bunko. So unless the person gets found out and/or fired, there will be accurate spoilers for NT 7.

And once again, I'll try my best not to look at them, though it might be as well a lost battle already
Old 2013-01-27, 22:54   Link #23894
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
...was that confirmed?
Think of it as an eventuality, more likely than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
I guess I'll give my summary, well the mystery deepens in regards to Academy City and Crowley's plans going by the last two scenes featuring Accelerator and that Kihara woman. I thought there would be hint or clue on what Alister is really up to, but I guess Kamachi and his publishers want to keep selling books. The battle scene's where awesome the narrations was good, but when it comes to characters interactions it felt as if more could be done. To me it had a bit of awkwardness when it came to certain characters meeting with one another particularly for the first time or in a long time. I also wish there more Index and Mikoto interactions.
I actually thought that the first three chapters were too damn good that Kamachi didn't have a way to end it on that high of a note At least that's how it seems to me.

There's nothing wrong with it except the scenes were kinda short and abrupt, and characters just sort of fade away from the scenes without any mentioning...
Old 2013-01-27, 23:05   Link #23895
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Given the timing, I'm almost sure the spoilers come from someone within Dengeki Bunko. So unless the person gets found out and/or fired, there will be accurate spoilers for NT 7.

And once again, I'll try my best not to look at them, though it might be as well a lost battle already
I remember someone gave a theory that it was Kamachi himself that release the spoiler to see how the fans would react. If that theory is true then there is a low chance that he'll get fired but there is also not a 100% chance that he'll release another.
Old 2013-01-27, 23:12   Link #23896
leukrota

Quote:
I remember someone gave a theory that it was Kamachi himself that release the spoiler to see how the fans would react. If that theory is true then there is a low chance that he'll get fired but there is also not a 100% chance that he'll release another.
I honestly don't see what he could gain from doing that... and neither from doing it twice in a row.
Old 2013-01-27, 23:13   Link #23897
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
You mean 50% chance right
But I must say this is a great LN, enjoyed the butt-whopping and hope the next one is a thrill ride ad well and thanks to js06 for his translations
Old 2013-01-27, 23:28   Link #23898
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
IF it was true, that would be a stupid move on his end because if people didn't like what they saw Dengeki Bunko would have lost sales.
Old 2013-01-28, 00:31   Link #23899
Primary Consult

Loved this one, glad I was able to finish it before the new work week...

-I'm glad Frenda wasn't actually revived - it would have cheapened Mugino's entire storyline since vol 15 if she was.

-WORST + Kuroyoru, and Accelerator + Mugino, and Last Order + Fremea (+ Freu). I have a suspicion that ITEM might be crossing paths with Accelerator's little corner of the world more frequently from here on. Now that I think of it they have crossed paths in almost all of the NT volumes.

-Mikoto fighting alongside Thor vs a pair of Saints... while she missed out on the explanation everyone else got in NT Vol 2, hopefully this "experience" allows her to catch up and be useful in future magic side situations.

-Takitsubo unconsciously snipping off the good part of Kakine into Rhino #5? Of the "evil level 5 turns sortof good" conversions this was the cleanest, and I was quite looking forward to seeing him become a new hero, but alas, Ollerus puts him out of reach again... he's not a girl though so I don't see Touma coming to the rescue. Maybe someone else from the small pool of magic-ready AC residents (Accelerator, Hamazura, Tsuchimikado, Index) might help out?

For Index I feel like there should be a new thread for each LN. There are more posts in this thread after each LN is released than other forums get in their entirety after a new episode.
Old 2013-01-28, 00:41   Link #23900
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primary Consult View Post
-Takitsubo unconsciously snipping off the good part of Kakine into Rhino #5? Of the "evil level 5 turns sort of good" conversions this was the cleanest, and I was quite looking forward to seeing him become a new hero, but alas, Ollerus puts him out of reach again... he's not a girl though so I don't see Touma coming to the rescue. Maybe someone else from the small pool of magic-ready AC residents (Accelerator, Hamazura, Tsuchimikado, Index) might help out?
Ollerus took his organs, but the entity known as Kakine Teitoku was no longer bound by it.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen