AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-08-23, 08:16   Link #3761
zezegui222
A simple man

@Fortebraccio: Well, this is just my opinion but I reread the early chapters and she admit to Minamoto that she hated man in the past, because of this a think she is virgin (well... if she is, she is virgin with much theoretical experience)

IIRC no, we just have that ash*** professor in the festival who tries that bet (i don't remeber the chapters, maybe 160?)
A man tries something... only was that african assh*** guy trying to rape the 10th girl but Minamoto saves her (ch 240-250 i think).

Ah no. I don't know japanese and don't remember correctly the chapters raws, but Minamoto wasn't with her, he was temporary in another place. She was just in his bed and feeling alone. I check the raws in tieba baidu sometimes, but it's just "i only know how to read the image"

And that last chapter, 266:
Spoiler for :

Of all the girls, Minamoto don't have sex with 3??
1st - cousin
5th - cute child
10th - ?? i don't know a definition for her
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 08:22   Link #3762
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I have a bad feeling that Kaoruko was raped when she was young which is why she started hating men. I hope not.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 08:39   Link #3763
zezegui222
A simple man

@NAJ P. Jackson: I wasn't think in this possibility, but I really hope that isn't the case
I just think she see Genji as her ideal man and just hate the other men because they aren't similar

Well, for me she just see in Minamoto her perfect condition for the research, a beatiful (?) man with fear of women, without experience, a man who lives with her and the possibility to see the results of her research all the time, and create a Genji in him with experience with all types of womans and sex of course, and all of this just for her in the end
Old 2017-08-23, 09:36   Link #3764
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I doubt there will be a tragic backstory due to the nature of the magazine and the author.

Also, Kaoruko is a feudal otaku, she probably hates men that aren't on her level of dedication and can't share nor respect her devotion to Genji Monogatari.

Add to that all men surrounding her are literally after body then it adds fuel to the the fire.
Then Terumi appears, a boy who is is a white canvas that she can paint to her liking and projects her character but she takes a liking to Terumi the longer the project goes on.

This can be seen during her talks with Aoi.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 09:39   Link #3765
TheViperSlayer
Banned

It always surprises me to see this story getting new posts. I lost interest in this story a long time ago. It's basically a rinse, wash, and repeat story of him dating a girl, having sex with the girl, the girl leaves him. The story has gotten stale a long time ago. Also considering the way each arc ends how is this experiment even a success? He loses every girl he's been with so far and seems to help them more than give himself courage with women. He's at girl 11 yet he is still the same since girl 1. The only real progression in this story is the number of the girls. Let's ve honest we're all waiting for him to bang his aunt so we can call it a day with this manga.
TheViperSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 09:42   Link #3766
Sixth
Hu Tao

To be honest....i really really really really doubt that she is virgin.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 09:52   Link #3767
zezegui222
A simple man

I already stop to reading this series a long time ago but I returning to read because of Tsukiko becoming the 11th. I just want to see the bully girl and the aunt in the end
Old 2017-08-23, 11:25   Link #3768
Sirvancelot
Banned

I stopped reading because the story is repetitive and because it's bot a harem like it's advertised. If a guy dates multiple girls but only dates the next one after being dumped by the previous it's not a harem just a guy going out with different people. I also don't like the girls. They all either have some form of problem interacting with men or have bad relationships with me. This makes it far to easy for Minamoto to get with them since all he has to do is be nice (which is all he's done). There's no challenge or real technique in how he gets the girls. While that might be what the aunt is trying to teach him (that being himself will get him the girl) but we're at girl 11 he should've learned that lesson by now.

Also tbe convoluted way every girl leaves him makes the manga too predictable and takes readers investment in the girls away. The best girl was the one that became his gf because it felt like the story was changing for the better and that he didn't need to follow his aunt anymore because he finally found a girl that loves him. When they dropped that the manga lost the one aspect that ever made it feel interesting.
Sirvancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 11:39   Link #3769
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

lol @ the people saying they've stopped reading cuz of it's rinse and repeat cycle.
It's the whole damn point of the story! If you couldn't grasp that within the first few chapters you're just hopeless. Can't read context.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 11:44   Link #3770
Tenzen12

Whole point of manga is graphic sex with hot girls. People who look for good story will obviously be disappointed. There is no point laughing them, if nothing else it proves good taste.
Old 2017-08-23, 11:50   Link #3771
Fortebraccio

I also feared that kaoruko had been raped, but judging from the manga I do not think there will be such a dramatic thing (or I hope so! Ahah) regarding the end, I hope he comes up with his aunt (as you all ahah) But do you think that could happen to such a thing? In the end is his aunt.
Fortebraccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 14:17   Link #3772
Tenzen12

Well, while Genji didn't end with his aunt he had children with her and that's classic literature for you. So yes if nothing else, sex is guaranteed imho. Well that's also only thing these two didn't done yet anyway.
Old 2017-08-23, 16:43   Link #3773
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

And coincidentally Terumi hasn't had sex for a while.
Old 2017-09-02, 23:09   Link #3774
henshinagogobaby

Didn't realize there was so much hate for the "lack" of story. If it pisses you off that much, then don't read it anymore. Let the fans enjoy the story.

The beginning of the story had Terumi wanting to get over his fear of women because of what happened to him during his middle school years. More importantly than that, he stated out loud that he wants to be someone who can have sex with any woman he wants.

This story is meant to progress his development throughout the experiment. More importantly, it's also a "smut" story. People read it because they are curious about how the guy is eventually going to get over his fear, what the fourteen woman consist of and of course, the aunt (and the mystery behind her character). Sleeping with the bully is also a major plus, because it will signify his "triumph" over her, in more ways than one.

While Terumi is still as hopeless as ever talking with girls at times, he IS going through some development. He lasts "longer" in bed with girls now, he doesn't stutter as much anymore, and he can win over girls over time with his character. Terumi does demonstrate reluctance to go through with the "experiment" at times, like he did with Hanada and Yuu, proving he's not a total doormat. But readers at home know that Terumi subconsciously wants Kaoruko, due to his taste for older woman and desire for a "mother" figure. He, himself, has yet to realize that.

But now on with the summaries:

Spoiler for Chapter 265, 266 and 267 Summaries:

Next Chapter features a color page!

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin

Last edited by henshinagogobaby; 2017-09-03 at 09:53. Reason: Typos and grammar
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 07:24   Link #3775
Malicre

iv pretty much put this on hold for awhile now and don't plan on picking it up until its terumi x kaoruko time.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 20:33   Link #3776
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I usuallt wait for 10-15 chapters to read them.
Old 2017-09-21, 00:26   Link #3777
EmpyLight

Still curious about Kaoruko's past. Feels like it's complicated. And her relationship to Terumi's father, that's another info we don't know about.
EmpyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 16:26   Link #3778
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

There's a lot o backstory not present in this tale.
Only the rate of translation has kept me from deciding if it's worth following.

As usual, We'll wait and see!
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 05:51   Link #3779
zezegui222
A simple man

Just a curiosity

I was reading the last translated chapters in portuguese and, in the chapter 235 it's said that on Genji Monogatari, Tamakazura is Yuugao's daughter (and "a living image of Yuugao). Because of this the 10th girl is much similar to 7th girl.

7th girl -> Yuu Tokonatsu (sports girl) -> Yuugao on Genji Monogatari
10th girl -> Ruri Tamakazura (the girl that african dude tries to rape) -> Tamakazura on Genji Monogatari

Images
Just a comparison
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-10-27, 19:36   Link #3780
henshinagogobaby

It's been a long while but let's see if a discussion can get going again:

Spoiler for Chapter 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, and 274 Summaries:

So this is a surprising turn of events. Instead of sleeping with Tsukiko this arc, the author takes us right back to the first girl. Will Terumi finally go through with sleeping with Asahi? Will the story go right back to Tsukiko afterwards? Kaoruko did mention to Terumi not to mind Asahi as he tries to capture Tsukiko's heart. So much for that.

The author sure loves focusing on Asahi's body during certain panels, particularly Asahi's big breasts and round butt.

**On a side note, wanted to bring up again Tsukiko's father from Chapter 265. Apparently the guy was a creep. Never laid a hand on his daughter but Tsukiko did observe him sniffing her panties when she was young (in secret mind you). No wonder she grew up fearing all men. It's enough to screw anyone up.**

Here's hoping Terumi gets some action from one of these girls!

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu