AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-04-18, 22:01   Link #33341
loon1688

HG RX-0[N] UNICORN GUNDAM 02 BANSHEE NORN (DESTROY MODE)....
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 22:41   Link #33342
maknaedik

Finally done, finally done

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 16:47   Link #33343
Skye629

@loon1688 and Maknaedik

Damn nice builds guys!

Wish I had time to build, but right now college and health problems keep getting in the way

@Goose

Jegans lookin good!
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 19:14   Link #33344
Skye629

Um how rare is the HGUC RX-78-2 G30th Version?
Old 2014-04-19, 19:43   Link #33345
maknaedik

[QUOTE=Skye629;5090288]@loon1688 and Maknaedik

Damn nice builds guys!

Wish I had time to build, but right now college and health problems keep getting in the way

Thanks thanks! I only had time now because I'm on a break. Just resigned last January and still on a vacation. But knowing that I already had a long break, 1 MG seems very lacking XD Been busy mostly playing games.

Health problem is also an issue for me. I'm like always having a new disease every year. That's why I took this break to bring me back to shape.

Old 2014-04-20, 02:04   Link #33346
firefox
Seed seeder

Damn you bandai for making the cool MG gelgoog canon an exclusive!!!!

I am a fan of the gelgoog and i still wonder why we never got more versions of the 2.0 mold up till now, people were screaming for a gato or ridden version up till now it did not see the day light.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 04:33   Link #33347
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Maybe because those Gelgoog variants aren’t very popular? So it’s online exclusive or nothing.

I guess Zaku Cannon & Zaku II Minelayer will be the last MGs of obscure MS we’ll see in standard releases. We’re lucky that Marasai & Geara Doga are prominent grunt suits and quite popular, so they get MGed. Otherwise they won’t see the light of the day (not even exclusive) since they need new molds.

@Loon & Makna
Sweet builds, guys.
I see loon painted the whole back gimmick of Norn, and makna opt for white chest-piece for Nu Ka.

On another topic, does anyone know how can I get HGUC Banshee to hold the beam magnum on its left hand without gluing or carving the hand or the Magnum? I kinda want to make mine into the “1 of 42”-version that fought alongside Phenex. But the Beam Magnum has a peg for the right hand, and that gets in the way of the left hand. Or is there any HGUC kits that has trigger-finger hand for the left hand similar to Unicorn or Banshee?
Old 2014-04-20, 09:05   Link #33348
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post

@Loon & Makna
Sweet builds, guys.
I see loon painted the whole back gimmick of Norn, and makna opt for white chest-piece for Nu Ka.
It was just an accident. I just followed the instruction and when I was done, I saw the extra blue part for the chest. I thought it was for something else. Thankfully, I don't regret it. Looks sweet
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Haul and prolly my next project. Though I'll be purchasing an AB before I get this topcoated :3

Last edited by Kotohono; 2014-04-20 at 10:21. Reason: It is UNACCEPTABLE to post images that large without images tag or thumbnails.
Old 2014-04-21, 22:16   Link #33349
Skye629

Old 2014-04-22, 00:18   Link #33350
Aurelis
Daydreamer

I'm usually not interested in "Repaired" versions, but that glorious art work just oozes power and screams anger. And those are missiles I'm assuming

Gotta speed up the backlogs of my Unicorn kits for the upcoming new kits releases

Spoiler:

PS: Obelisk, you asked about my Hazel in TITANS colours and admittedly, it was pretty bad actually; thick yellow lines when it should be thin, some paint leaks and terrible sanding. The dark blue is Tamiya's TS-55 Dark Blue, the yellow is TS-47 Chrome Yellow and the lighter violet blue is the default plastic colour.

Last edited by Aurelis; 2014-04-22 at 16:11.
Aurelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 22:11   Link #33351
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Soooooo....

I have a CCA Jegan under my desk at work.

I have a GM Sniper II in my closet.

And instead of building those two, I'm browsing Gundam.my and seeing that the Unicorn Normal and Jesta are on sale, as are Light Gray and Gray Gundam markers, and I'm almost ready to buy them but that will be a fair bit more money flowing out of my bank account. ARGH. Torn. Can't make up my mind.

It'll cost me RM150. I have RM240 left in my bank account. Salary will be RM1600 and will come in on next Thursday. Thoughts?

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 00:14   Link #33352
Skye629

Forgive my language...but......

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

August and September release (left to right)

Zeta Plus UC Ver.

Gallus-E

AIRMASTER

(Now give us a Leopard PLX)

GUNPLA FANS ARE VERY HAPPY THIS YEAR

Last edited by Skye629; 2014-04-23 at 00:29.
Old 2014-04-23, 00:29   Link #33353
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Forgive my language...but......

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

August and September release (left to right)

Zeta Plus UC Ver.

Gallus-E

AIRMASTER
Awesome announcements indeed. Now that the Airmaster is announced, my hopes for an HGAW Virsago has returned.
Old 2014-04-23, 00:51   Link #33354
Aurelis
Daydreamer

Wild Goose... Buy first, regret later!

Although if you had to choose one, the Unicorn mode is just a fabulous release. No panel line required.

AND OMFG THE NEW HGUC RELEASES. MUST GET THEM ALL. ESPECIALLY ZETA PLUS *DROOLING INTENSIFIES*

Aurelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 00:59   Link #33355
Blazer-X

RINASCITA! AMAZING EXIA! Alright, Bandai, just one more step. GIVE US THEIR MASTER GRADE!
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 01:34   Link #33356
Skye629

Old 2014-04-23, 01:45   Link #33357
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

some really nice releases upcomming!

Now bandai where is my complete gyan custom??? i'm not gonna custom that antiquated HG with that booster pack!
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 11:54   Link #33358
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Is this the real life
Is this just fantasy

That EXIA AMAZING AND FENICE RINASCITA, I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, it seems we are getting our Gyan Vulcan afterall... as a weapons pack, which makes sense seeing as the base Gyan itself isn't likely to have changed. The HGAW Airmaster though is surprising, but not entirely unexpected, though it gives me hope that we'll see an HGAW Leopard, or even better the rest of the HGAC line getting made, like the Heavyarms.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 12:37   Link #33359
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
though it gives me hope that we'll see an HGAW Leopard, or even better the rest of the HGAC line getting made, like the Heavyarms.
I like this HGAC idea. Screw you, bandai, for making RD Deathscythe an online exclusive! If that's how you roll with the Robot Damashii line, I will never buy MS Groups of Robot Damashii, not Wing-boyband, SEED-boyband, nor 00-boyband for that matter.

Anyway, HGUC Zeta Plus A1 & HGAW Air Master are sweet. Keep up the good work, Bandai. Don't you dare treating your Gunpla-line like your RD-line. Oh wait, who am I kidding, you already did it with Exclusive MG Banshee Norn.
Old 2014-04-23, 13:24   Link #33360
Blazer-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I like this HGAC idea. Screw you, bandai, for making RD Deathscythe an online exclusive! If that's how you roll with the Robot Damashii line, I will never buy MS Groups of Robot Damashii, not Wing-boyband, SEED-boyband, nor 00-boyband for that matter.

Anyway, HGUC Zeta Plus A1 & HGAW Air Master are sweet. Keep up the good work, Bandai. Don't you dare treating your Gunpla-line like your RD-line. Oh wait, who am I kidding, you already did it with Exclusive MG Banshee Norn.
Now that I had time to take another look at Episode 7's poster, I am somewhat convinced that assuming Bandai didn't lose all their common sense, most likely, we will be getting a regular release MG Banshee Norn... in Green PsychoFrame Final Battle Colors. Of course, why they would release the Green one as regular and the Gold one as exclusive is anyone's guess.

For the same reason, wouldn't surprise me if a Red Psychoframe Full Armor Unicorn pops up at some point as an exclusive as well.

That said, I am still totally waiting on that MG Exia Dark Matter and Rinascita. Probably won't be happening till sometime later this or next year, given that X Maoh and Fenice hasn't even been announced yet, but I do think and hope that they'll get announced somewhere down the lines.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy