AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-04, 04:35   Link #1
raggy

Monster Rancher ?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how me ep. there is to Monster Rancher as I am a fan of the anime? Also if anyone can tell me where I might be able to find Monster Rancher on DVD (sub)?
Old 2004-02-04, 05:30   Link #2
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Sure, you'll be able to find the DVDs here.

-> DVD & Licensed

Thread moved
Old 2004-02-05, 01:04   Link #3
Fronzel
Schmuck

I don't happen to be a fan, but I do happen to know that the whole series wasn't dubbed, and never will be. Ouch.
Old 2004-02-05, 18:42   Link #4
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronzel
I don't happen to be a fan, but I do happen to know that the whole series wasn't dubbed, and never will be. Ouch.
Are you sure? I remember watching the series until what i thought was the very end...when they revived the pheonix and defeated the evil monster Moo or whatever it was.....

the series though was like 50 eps i think....
Old 2004-02-05, 19:07   Link #5
Naruko
Master of Sexy-No-Jitsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruko Send a message via AIM to Naruko Send a message via MSN to Naruko Send a message via Yahoo to Naruko
Smile

From all that I Remember and could find there where a total of 55 Episodes. Only 47 Episodes where Aired in the States the rest where Aired in the UK. I liked the Original Japanese version of this anime alot here is a quike link to the place I found the Episode Listings. Hope that helps.

http://epguides.com/MonsterRancher/

Last edited by Naruko; 2004-02-05 at 19:07. Reason: forgot to add the link hehehe
Old 2004-02-05, 19:12   Link #6
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
the show was ok but the games they were so AWESOME, i so destroyed them all, because i have nothing better to do, lol
it seemed like there more then 55 episodes though, but, whatever, it was good while it lasted...yeah
Old 2004-02-06, 04:01   Link #7
Fronzel
Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Are you sure? I remember watching the series until what i thought was the very end...when they revived the pheonix and defeated the evil monster Moo or whatever it was.....

the series though was like 50 eps i think....

Acording to TV Tome's guide for it, it has 72 episodes. It was apparently not succesful enough in America to warrent dubbing the rest.
Old 2004-02-07, 17:41   Link #8
Plastic

yo,
i know this is not refering to the question from raggy but one thing i have to talk about is that one joke where
Spoiler:

I almost watched every episode and there are many good jokes in it
Old 2004-02-08, 01:06   Link #9
Fronzel
Schmuck

Thanks for wasting our time, sweetheart.
Old 2004-02-08, 17:19   Link #10
M00gle
Kupoman

Talking

Heeeh, brings back memories.... From playing a game called that, not sure if its the same though.
Old 2004-02-10, 19:41   Link #11
Soulfang
Inactive Member

The Japanese version of the Monster Rancher anime was called Monster Farm ~Enbanseki no Himitsu~, incase you're wondering.
Old 2004-02-10, 21:02   Link #12
naantje
Annoyance :)

rofl i have a playstation game of that :d
Old 2007-11-25, 04:13   Link #13
Steel Blood

I know this topic is around four years old now, but I thought it would be better to bump an old topic rather than create a new one for just one question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko View Post
From all that I Remember and could find there where a total of 55 Episodes. Only 47 Episodes where Aired in the States the rest where Aired in the UK. I liked the Original Japanese version of this anime alot here is a quike link to the place I found the Episode Listings. Hope that helps.

http://epguides.com/MonsterRancher/
Where have you seen the Japanese version, exactly? I've been looking for it for a long time now, and I would really appreciate it if you told me where I could find the original episodes. Please and thank you.

Last edited by Steel Blood; 2007-11-25 at 04:23.
Old 2007-11-25, 06:52   Link #14
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Blood View Post
Where have you seen the Japanese version, exactly? I've been looking for it for a long time now, and I would really appreciate it if you told me where I could find the original episodes. Please and thank you.
It would appear you are asking for the raws. If so, please read the forum rules and take note that we do not allow links to raws.
Old 2007-11-25, 07:15   Link #15
FireChick

I remember watching this on TV when I was younger. It was cancelled a loooooooong time ago.
Old 2007-11-25, 07:35   Link #16
Steel Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
It would appear you are asking for the raws. If so, please read the forum rules and take note that we do not allow links to raws.
I wasn't necessarily asking for raws. But I guess that did somewhat cross my mind.

How about this: Would anyone happen to know if Japanese dvds exist? If so, would I be able to purchase them anywhere? Even amazon.jp doesn't seem to have them. In fact, it's pretty damn hard to find ANYTHING that's Japanese Monster Rancher-related.
Old 2007-11-25, 12:57   Link #17
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Blood View Post
How about this: Would anyone happen to know if Japanese dvds exist? If so, would I be able to purchase them anywhere? Even amazon.jp doesn't seem to have them. In fact, it's pretty damn hard to find ANYTHING that's Japanese Monster Rancher-related.
There's a Rental VHS set that does show up on Yahoo Auctions (Japan) once in awhile. Even then, it only covers the first Series (Ep. 1 - 48). However, no Retail VHS (outside first 12 or so episodes) or DVD was ever released. So that's my only bet on trying to get the series...
Old 2007-11-25, 17:20   Link #18
Steel Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post
There's a Rental VHS set that does show up on Yahoo Auctions (Japan) once in awhile. Even then, it only covers the first Series (Ep. 1 - 48). However, no Retail VHS (outside first 12 or so episodes) or DVD was ever released. So that's my only bet on trying to get the series...
That's better than nothing. I'll check it out. Thanks.
Closed Thread