AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-25, 12:22   Link #41
Slayerx

There is something that really urks me about this plot... I think its like the feeling that Kubo is trying to create tension where none should exist. "Karin is visiting that urahara guy, isn't that so mysterious and suspicious?" well no not really, she's just buying anti-ghost stuff... "how much do you really know about your familiy? its mysterious and suspicious". Well ok, it is mysterious, but it's not like they are HTE EVIL! Ok maybe there is more to ichigo's family than we know but i'm just not feeling it... I mean it doesn't help that Ginjou is kinda over the top; he's trying too hard to be mysterious and kind of comes off as something of a self parody "would you like some ramen; dun, dun, dunnnn"... makes it kinda hard to take him seriously at all... maybe i just don't know what I'm suppose to feel at this moment; should i be taking this seriously like that last arc, or am i supposed to just have fun with it... it's like kubo managed to find a very uneasy balance between serious and funny that's just kind of eh
Old 2010-11-25, 12:46   Link #42
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
damn kubo! he's purposely dragging this out! who the hell is ginjou???
The new guy of course it isn't being dragged out it is a new arc and it takes time I give Kubo 2 or 3 more chapters to go
Old 2010-11-25, 13:25   Link #43
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
ooo the plot thickens.
Old 2010-11-25, 13:43   Link #44
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
For awhile I thought Kubo had been reading Pastel and it's pace rubbed off on him...
Well, Pastel isn't a weekly-basis manga like Bleach... and as your standard romance manga, is not that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
There is something that really urks me about this plot... I think its like the feeling that Kubo is trying to create tension where none should exist.
Yup, it's like Kubo wants to put the dramatic squirrel at the end of every chapter
Old 2010-11-25, 13:49   Link #45
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I think Kubo is changing a little in style
Old 2010-11-25, 14:00   Link #46
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Who says that the pace is bad? I think it's quite good for Kubo, considering what he had done in the last arc...and Jump's pace is pretty much like that lately anyways

Old 2010-11-25, 14:03   Link #47
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Well yea the manga has always been ant this pace
Old 2010-11-25, 14:28   Link #48
sayde

I think the best thing about this weeks chapter is the possibility that suggests Urahara might actually turn out to be an antagonist. Beyond that, this weeks special hell arc chapter proved much more interesting. If it's any indication of how good the movie will be, I'd say we've got quite the treat to look forward to.
Old 2010-11-25, 14:38   Link #49
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Looks like this movie might be a bit cannon too as the main villain could have saw Ichigo fighting Ulquirra
Old 2010-11-25, 14:43   Link #50
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I think the best thing about this weeks chapter is the possibility that suggests Urahara might actually turn out to be an antagonist. Beyond that, this weeks special hell arc chapter proved much more interesting. If it's any indication of how good the movie will be, I'd say we've got quite the treat to look forward to.
Hell chapter was nice, loved the last page. As for Urahara as an antagonist, I can only see that if bleach degenerates into a war for the spirit king and Ichigo goes all "so Aizen was right, the king sux! " and has to face Urahara, but something like that would be too cheesy to even troll about.
A duel for Yoruichi would be much more interesting xD
Old 2010-11-25, 14:57   Link #51
akire_and_atem

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
ooo the plot chickens.

lol, this is what I read there for a second (and yet it still kinda made sense)

anyway I was getting excited again, but after reading the spoilers I too feel that this is getting dragged on...

and what's with the tie-in chapter with the movie??? is that still a possibility because as far as I know:
Spoiler for movie spoiler(?):

I do wonder...
Old 2010-11-25, 15:00   Link #52
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by akire_and_atem View Post
lol,

anyway I was getting excited again, but after reading the spoilers I too feel that this is getting dragged on...

and what's with the tie-in chapter with the movie??? is that still a possibility because as far as I know:
Spoiler for movie spoiler(?):

I do wonder...
It takes place around the Ulquirra ordeal
This main villain obviously saw the battle and saw Ichigo's new form. Look at the last page
Don't forget there was a time skip it could be between the time skip and the end of Aizen arc
Old 2010-11-25, 15:05   Link #53
Fran~
floating away...

Guys, Movies... are NOT cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
I think Kubo is changing a little in style
A little?... i think that Kubo doesn't draw a thing now and it's full of assistants...
It's as simple as read the first chapters and read the last ones
Old 2010-11-25, 15:09   Link #54
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post

A little?... i think that Kubo doesn't draw a thing now and it's full of assistants...
It's as simple as read the first chapters and read the last ones
Well here said he was going to do a movie tie in for movie 3, but didn't he is now trying to do one for movie 4
It only makes since for him to do one for movie 4 because he has to make Hell cannon, because it is part of the actual story

I think his style is changing in the story
Old 2010-11-25, 15:23   Link #55
Slayerx

I kinda liked the hell chapter... though it was too short; nothing more than an intro
i can't help but compare it to One piece's chapter 0 for strong world... that chapter moved at a fast pace but had a good amount of stuff in it

Quote:
It takes place around the Ulquirra ordeal
This main villain obviously saw the battle and saw Ichigo's new form. Look at the last page
Don't forget there was a time skip it could be between the time skip and the end of Aizen arc
Wait, what time skip are you referring too? are you talking about Ichigo's 3 months of training. Are we talking about the hell movie taking place during ichigo's training? Ah the implausibility of trying to find a place for this movie within the canon his head pounding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Well... unless Kubo says otherwise...
Old 2010-11-25, 15:33   Link #56
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I kinda liked the hell chapter... though it was too short; nothing more than an intro
i can't help but compare it to One piece's chapter 0 for strong world... that chapter moved at a fast pace but had a good amount of stuff in it

Wait, what time skip are you referring too? are you talking about Ichigo's 3 months of training. Are we talking about the hell movie taking place during ichigo's training? Ah the implausibility of trying to find a place for this movie within the canon his head pounding

Right between Ulquirra vs Ichigo and Aizen vs Ichigo something happens maybe since Tite had Ichigo lose his powers it makes it a little hard
Old 2010-11-25, 15:46   Link #57
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
WSJ, not Kubo
Old 2010-11-25, 16:02   Link #58
Alchemist007
*Author

What was the point of calling that even an intro? It was just a bunch of characters in poses, promoting the movie.

As for the chapter, predictable pace. Make Urahara more mysterious? I think he's still a good guy.
Old 2010-11-25, 16:12   Link #59
Slayerx

Quote:
Right between Ulquirra vs Ichigo and Aizen vs Ichigo something happens maybe since Tite had Ichigo lose his powers it makes it a little hard
Ya not sure what your referring too... after Ulq, Ichgio went on to have a brief skirmish with Yammy, then he travels to the real world with unohana and encounters Aizen... then there's some trolling by Aizen, and that gets us to Ichigo's 3 months of training which in real time actually only lasted an hour...
Old 2010-11-25, 16:18   Link #60
christinemarie
Crazy One

Spoiler for Maybe they are detectives.:

Making Ichigo learn about the truth (His sister becomes a replacement, dad is an ex-convict, the other sister well not known for now...) would make things easier for them to find out the secrets that the family is hiding for years from them and Ichigo.

This is have something to do in the chapter with Aizen what's about to say to Ichigo before Isshin arrives to halt him saying it.
Closed Thread