AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-07, 23:00   Link #81
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
sorry guys yall are right haha but i just wanna see a volume focusing on those who never had a real volume put to them like ross ya kno?
Agree with this. It'd be nice to have a Xen or Ross volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
volume 11 was a confirmed Koneko volume, she went into her mating season cause she didn't want to lose Ise to anyone (her feelings of love overwhelmed her forcing her into the mating season prematurely). volume 12 idk whose volume since not even half is summarized and we only have a few spoilers, judging by the ending (Ophis moving in with Ise and smiling) it's an Ophis volume.
vol 12 was actually Ise. Which sounds weird, but he was the focus character, the one in trouble, and the one who underwent development. Though I think the primary focus was on how Ise has affected those around him.

@Yye1 Because that's apparently her actual name. It was the official English version, anyway. That picture of her eating a grape while doing the cat pose had her name written that way. And it was in English pre-translation.
Old 2012-05-08, 01:05   Link #82
Soji

Quote:
vol 12 was actually Ise. Which sounds weird, but he was the focus character, the one in trouble, and the one who underwent development. Though I think the primary focus was on how Ise has affected those around him.
Agree with this. From what we know thanks the spoiler and summary vol 12 focus on Ise and what his death do to the other people and what they feel + they reaction when they find out that he still alive and he is back.

we see Rias reaction and what she think about a world without Ise.
We see Akeno Reaction a Ise death and what she think(and thanks one spoiler we see that both Akeno and Rias say the same thing (more or less)).
We see Koneko reaction
We see Asia reaction(honestly i thought that see would react worse than what we see).
We see Gasper reaction and him go yandere for the first time(or get more serious).
We see both xeno and ross reaction(they say the same thing(more or less)but xeno cry when Ise was back).
We see Kiba reaction and what Rias cousin reaction(And what he say to Rias ,that he think Ise was alive because Ise don't do *that with Rias*lol).
We see Grayfia call Ise brother in law for the first time before kiba.
We see the children reaction in this mess and they say that the oppai dragon will save them(or something like this).

And there is more from what i remember.Anyway that's was the point of vol 12 to show us how much Ise is important for the gremory group and how much important he is become for the devil world(especially the children ).
And that's why will be interesting to see what will happen from now on. Other that know more about Gasper power in the next vol(that this seem the next vol (the 14) will show us).Also i hope we find out what happen in the date that are in the date list.No to mention will be interesting to see what ophis will do from now on.And what Ise parent will think about ophis....i mean Ise and the other come back with a little girl(at leat from they POV).
Old 2012-05-08, 01:24   Link #83
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

New badass antagonist in volume 14?
Old 2012-05-08, 02:56   Link #84
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3jay14 View Post
bewitching witch
Old 2012-05-08, 03:01   Link #85
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
With Ise's new body, I kind of wonder if stamina will be a problem for him in the future. If so, maybe he could develop a stamina leaching technique loosely based on his "Oppai Battery" Gift technique. But would be useable on anyone.

I was also kind of thinking what Asia's next technique could be for her. If she learn how to store energy inside objects, runes or as free floating balls. I think she could come up with a technique that would allow her to "charge" one of these kinds of things, so that if the user it's designated to suffers damage, they will heal automatically, even if Asia isn't there to do it herself. Kind of like the Phoenix Tears, but instead it's bottling her power for one or more uses, and takes effect as soon as damage is taken, and will heal as long as there is energy left to do so. In some ways, it could be superior to the tears, but lag on others. If anything, that could be her own Balance Breaker.
Old 2012-05-08, 04:06   Link #86
Kutra

I think that Asia's next technique is a shield spell. We know she is talented with magic and she lacks in defense.
Old 2012-05-08, 04:16   Link #87
dametsuna

or maybe increase the metabolism of cell,
Positive effects: growing and controlling plants, healing faster and larger area;
Negative effects: living things decaying, aging.
Old 2012-05-08, 04:30   Link #88
Kutra

Aging and decaying living things? I don't think Asia can do something like that...
Old 2012-05-08, 04:39   Link #89
dametsuna

well, just a theory
Old 2012-05-08, 04:52   Link #90
sky black swordman

XFire and Soji

After reading what you guys said and think about you guys are right it being a Issei volume.
But kiba is still the main heroine.

GrrDraxin I agree on asia.
I think asia need doesnt character development for now but a power up. In volume 12 almost every body got one. At the very least in the next 2-3 volumes she need a some new power or at least Balance Breaker.
Old 2012-05-08, 05:04   Link #91
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dametsuna View Post
or maybe increase the metabolism of cell,
Positive effects: growing and controlling plants, healing faster and larger area;
Negative effects: living things decaying, aging.
That's more of a description of sennjutsu's applications.

Asia's healing is strictly physical injuries -- closes open wounds, stops bleeding, reconnects severed limbs, relieves pain. It doesn't even help against blood loss.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-05-08, 09:08   Link #92
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Deikan no worries, it was mostly just Sairorg making a joke that everyone took seriously in v10, though considering how Ise works it is a very believable joke.
No actually, it was a reporter that misheard something Issei said prior to the match against Sairaorg's team.

What actually happened is that a reporter asked about what Issei was going to do in the match, Issei replied "well, Bouchou... no wait, that's wrong." (Bouchou meaning president, Issei meant to say "Rias-sama", but said "Bouchou" by force of habit.)

The reporter instead heard "Buchu" (which is the sound effect of sucking on breasts) and cried out "Rias-sama! Is Sekiryutei going to suck on your breasts and collapse the underworld!"

Rias covers her face with her hands shouting "I don't know! I don't know!"

Akeno bursts out laughing.

As for Ross' date with Issei, I see her dragging him around shopping in 100 yen shops. Probably making the "big strong man" carry the stuff.

I also see Matsuda and Mohatma seeing Issei with Ross causing all sorts of mischief.
Old 2012-05-08, 09:17   Link #93
Soji

Azure-Priest@ Now that you mention this . I wonder if the reporter will say this to Ise when they ask about the gigant BB. Like...*Ise-kun How you use that form that defeat the monster./how you fuse with GR . Have you suck Rias_Sama breats to gain that power* ....No really. if this happen i will laught soo much.

Quote:
As for Ross' date with Issei, I see her dragging him around shopping in 100 yen shops. Probably making the "big strong man" carry the stuff.

I also see Matsuda and Mohatma seeing Issei with Ross causing all sorts of mischief.
No to mention if they see him with Rias and then Akeno ,Asia ,Xenovia as well.
Old 2012-05-08, 10:28   Link #94
Awrya
U mad?

@Soji The next question asked: "What power up the Chichiryutei undergo when he finally has intercourse? Is it possibly we will witness a Big Bang in the modern era?"

I wouldn't be surprised if the underworld changes that day from 'The underworld went through a crises' to a festival-like 'Chichiryutei Day'
Old 2012-05-08, 10:33   Link #95
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
@Soji The next question asked: "What power up the Chichiryutei undergo when he finally has intercourse? Is it possibly we will witness a Big Bang in the modern era?"

I wouldn't be surprised if the underworld changes that day from 'The underworld went through a crises' to a festival-like 'Chichiryutei Day'
Oh Rias will NEVER live that down. She thinks she's got it bad as "Switch Princess?"

She hasn't seen ANYTHING yet.
Old 2012-05-08, 11:24   Link #96
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3jay14 View Post
Merlin. He's been alive all this time, and now he's coming back (*insert evil laugh here*)

Joking aside, since the next arc is Vampire/Magician, I assume the premise would be dealing with "supernatural vs. human" and the alliance trying to do something about the discrimination on both sides.

My guess is first a "supernatural" volume, focus on vampires since they probably hold a lot of sway or authority. And it would give a chance for development for Gasper.

Second volume would be "humans", or rather humans who knew of the supernatural world and were trying to fight it. Not sure who this would be, but since Valkyries deal with "heroes" it could be a Ross volume.

Third would be both, and probably some form of organization made up of either or both sides, who are trying to maintain the hostility. Ise and friend bust them, and he becomes a hero to both sides as well.
Old 2012-05-08, 11:48   Link #97
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
No actually, it was a reporter that misheard something Issei said prior to the match against Sairaorg's team.

What actually happened is that a reporter asked about what Issei was going to do in the match, Issei replied "well, Bouchou... no wait, that's wrong." (Bouchou meaning president, Issei meant to say "Rias-sama", but said "Bouchou" by force of habit.)

The reporter instead heard "Buchu" (which is the sound effect of sucking on breasts) and cried out "Rias-sama! Is Sekiryutei going to suck on your breasts and collapse the underworld!"

Rias covers her face with her hands shouting "I don't know! I don't know!"

Akeno bursts out laughing.

We're both right, it was a reporter mishearing Ise say "buchuu" but it was Sairorg who made the joke "If the Sekiryutei sucks the Switch Princess' breasts, the underworld will probably be destroyed" or something along that line.
Old 2012-05-08, 11:57   Link #98
Kutra

The factions that attacked the school in volume 4 were heroes, old maou and magicians. The heroes have been defeated, the leaders of the old maou faction have been killed, there are only the magicians.
Old 2012-05-08, 14:02   Link #99
Soji

Kutra @ And they probally pissed for about what happen. I mean the one that have connection with Chaos brigade and the magicians there .
Old 2012-05-08, 15:15   Link #100
isak

I wonder will the author bring Sairaorg back and make him go into JD because we know that Sairaorg has excess life force in the form of touki. Being that his mutation piece is still there he might look for a magician as Azazel said in (cant remember at this time) vol that magic can cover up the weakness of a power group
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life