AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-05-22, 04:41   Link #1
marvelB

Criminale!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Summary from Mangaupdates:

Quote:
A story about Ichimura Tamito's life as the 'Natural Born Victim' which always draw 'Criminals' to him.

So here's a neat little series I discovered pretty recently. At first, I sorta thought this was a dime-a-dozen harem story judging from the cover (though I guess it's not too late for it to turn into one.... which I pray it doesn't), but actually reading it, I found it pretty fun! Basically, it's about a kid named Tamito (who has the most unfortunate curse of attracting all types of criminals to him), and the wacky adventures he has with his new class..... which just so happens to be full of criminal students! From a stalker, an assassin, a sadist, and arsonist/bomber twins.... well, you can pretty much guess THIS class is a lively one!

Anyway, I think I like this series because it reminds me a bit of Assassination Classroom (well, minus the teacher with godly powers), or maybe Danganronpa (to a certain extent, anyway). I find it amusing how Tamito deals with being a (not quite) helpless victim, and the cast is certainly rather colorful. Personally, I like Hinako (stalker) and Tsukiko (hitman) the best so far. I especially like how the latter is handled for a tsundere (which I usually find boring as heck since those types of characters are way too over done)..... I mean, just look at the lass forcing a smile:

Images
Say 'fuzzy pickles!'
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And Hinako with her weird tendency to eat Tamito's possessions cracks me up to no end, as well. I'm really hoping that we get a proper introduction for Torajirou (the scary-looking yakuza dude) soon, though.... he was one of the criminal kids I was the most interested in, after all. Also, the loli principal implies that Tamito holds a dark secret that far outweighs his victim status.... that should be something interesting to learn. With that being said, anyone else enjoying this series?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 06:07   Link #2
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Been a while since i had a good laugh.

Anyways , the main char seem have a talent of a great thief , perhaps like Lupin .

Or even the ability to get them into his service :/

Last edited by kampfer91; 2016-05-23 at 06:21.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 14:09   Link #3
marvelB

Heh, I knew Torajirou would become one of my favorite characters..... he actually reminds me a bit of King from OPM (scary on the outside, a soft otaku on the inside! ). Hope we get more cool moments with him in the future. Tamito's goofy shenanigans with Hinako and that swindler dude were amusing, as well. Meanwhile, it seems that the principal is on the watch for some super-criminal girl (who's probably going to end up as a student, as well).....?
Old 2016-06-02, 00:00   Link #4
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

It looks so innocent, like a generic shounen romantic comedy, except the characters are legitimately insane.

I like.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-25, 08:41   Link #5
marvelB

And a bump!

So we're finally introduced to the mystery student.... who's a thief! And yet, she's capable of instilling terror to the entire class of criminals.... definitely no mean feat. But now, she "stole" Tamito, and now has an ultra-pissed stalker girl to deal with....!!!

Just goes to show again that Hinako's one of my top favorite characters in the series so far. Goofy perverted stalker be damned, she can be pretty darn badass when the situation calls for it!
Old 2016-06-25, 09:21   Link #6
Chichiryuushintei

I love how she sucks at every sport/P.E. activity, but is a Ninja Goddess when she's stalking.
Old 2016-06-26, 07:30   Link #7
Velsy

yeah, I started reading this. I kinda like it. I mean hes Innocent, a wrongfully accused. Hes a victim more than anything else. But hes forced to join a convicts classroom, what happened to innocent until proven guilty hey ?. I guess thats what makes it kinda funny tho, sinces hes always at the scenes of crimes. He cant be judged on his grandfathers crimes either right ?

Anyway while I like yanderes mostly, this one kinda annoys me a little. I mean its done in comedic spirit I guess but it just feels a little too silly and random. Compaired to the other convicts who actually have some talent in their fields.

I laugh the most when finding out hes *precaution strategies" Like wearing a bulletproof vest, or carrying fake wallets. Little things like that, Pretty amusing.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 17:14   Link #8
marvelB

Well, Hina certainly put up an impressive fight. But while she may have won the battle, she lost this war, as thief girl has now officially became part of Tami's (pseudo) harem. Time for our stalker to come up with a new attack plan, I think....

Also, I love how Sarah realized how useless her presence was with Hina being in full ninja mode during the rescue, lol.
Old 2016-07-22, 17:58   Link #9
Chosen_Hero

I'm personally not a fan of stalker girl, a stalker character could be good (like the invisible girl from Suki x Suki) but in my opinion the one in this manga is borderline/outright creepy which makes her hard to like. The assassin girl is definitely the best girl out of all of them, with the new phantom thief girl in second place.
Old 2016-07-23, 00:52   Link #10
marvelB

^This is completely subjective on my end, but I like Hina precisely because she's so darn disturbing. I dunno, I just tend to like twisted characters, I guess. And to be fair, she's well aware of how messed up in the head she is and even occasionally tries to make some (very weak) attempts to hide her twisted behavior from Tami, but.... well, once a stalker, always a stalker I guess, lol.

But with that being said.... I wouldn't say no to the next arc being centered on Sarah, myself.
Old 2016-09-08, 13:45   Link #11
marvelB

Well, our assassin friend is pretty much officially part of Tami's harem now, lol. I just hope that the series doesn't become overly saturated with cliche harem shenanigans from this point on.... the focus on the cast's more demented aspects is what drew me to this series in the first place.

....Though, I'm not gonna lie.... I actually kinda wanna see a hitman vs. stalker matchup. Who would win between Sarah and Ninja Mode Hinako!?
Old 2016-09-08, 19:58   Link #12
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Hei! This manga is amazing!

I like how at first the MC is seemingly just your usual hetare and donkan average MC, but it's totally wrong!

It was subtly shown that the MC is physically powerful. Like how he can disarm Sarah, survives a fall from the 4th floor, unlocking handcuff with pins, and avoiding infrared sensors.
Not donkan too as a single kiss from Harukana and he became aware of romance.

The romance is amazing! Sarah clearly seems will be the winner, it's great, but I support Harukana~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-08, 21:41   Link #13
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I could already see Tsukiko falling for him already. I mean, come on, she's never been praised before and she already set a death flag (read: developing a crush) for herself by declaring she wanted to support Hinako.

The conflict that will arise from her feelings will serve for some good comedy, as this manga has proven before.

I think his talent is stealing the hearts of girls.

Last edited by RapidPotential; 2016-09-08 at 22:19.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-08, 23:27   Link #14
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

No. His talent is his ability to gather many criminals to himself; a crime boss if you will.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-09, 04:01   Link #15
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
No. His talent is his ability to gather many criminals to himself; a crime boss if you will.
Could make sense. He doesn't have the disposition though.

And all of them are outstanding criminals either by circumstance or by choice. I'd say this is quite an amusing read.
Old 2016-09-09, 10:57   Link #16
Wandering Soul

It looks like Tami has successfully raised Sarah's flag. It's funny how fitting the title of that chapter was.
Old 2016-09-09, 14:42   Link #17
marvelB

BTW, I also feel bad for Torajirou after nearly getting stabbed to death two chapters in a row.... but at least it was a nice touch how both the perpetrators realized their mistake and consoled him afterwards, heh.
Old 2016-09-10, 01:08   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Agree to this.

But there's more to it I guess

Since Harukana shares the same blood as him and her crime/talent is phantom thief

Also still doesn't explain Tamy's otherworldly physical abilities
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-21, 23:43   Link #19
marvelB

And suddenly, triple chapters! Suh-weet!

Lots of development for Sarah, too... despite her trying to put her feelings aside to act as a wingman for her best friend, she still goes on a "date" with Tami, anyway. And yet, look who she runs into at the concert....!!!

We also got some slight development on Harukana, as well. So apparently, she'll eventually be forgotten.... that makes her sound like a ghost or something (well, I guess that WOULD fit with her being a phantom thief, I guess). Also, I'm assuming that creepy chick with the fangs is a teacher... though she look more like a criminal herself than a cop as Tami surmised, heh.

Anyhoo, especially loved the gags from these last few chapters.... from Sarah leaving herself open to the crazy S&M girl's assault to Hinako wanting to harvest Tami's bacteria for herself.... hoo boy, did I get a good chuckle from those! Also, I thought it was a neat touch for the author to show those color pictures of the class' families. I wonder if Hinako's got other stalkers in the family aside from herself (the sister perhaps)....?
Old 2016-10-22, 22:22   Link #20
Wandering Soul

I'm actually interested in seeing the S&M girl's family along with the pyromaniac sister's family.

Tags
comedy, romance