AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-24, 09:08   Link #81
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

And right now, it has lost its flair. It's just another chapter title now that no Deicide is in progress.

But what if we're referring to the wrong god?

We still have Death Gods, do we? Plus Gin's Bankai is Kamishini no Yari.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-24, 09:58   Link #82
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Deicide means to kill a god. I'm kind of at a loss as to why he started using it as early as he did. You think it would've been better suited for the chapters when Ichigo actually decides to fight him.
Guess this is Kubo trolling. He used the deicide title to make the readers belief that all those randomly popping up characters could actually kill Aizen(or make them more suspicious of Gin). It will probably still be deicide #xx when Aizen will meet the spirit king.

Kubo will probably use some cop-out-move like the anti-transformation circle or maybe the king decides to visit ss himself(because it's already pointless to hide since Aizen is going to create the key anyway), idk, but we will somehow get to see the king. At least that's my guess after looking at that colour page.
Old 2010-06-24, 10:14   Link #83
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

I don't see why Yamamoto didn't just give Aizen the key when it became obvious that no-one from SS could defeat him - protecting the 100000 humans as a Shinigami's duty. The Royal Guard have so far been played up to be the best of the best from SS's history, and seeing as many of them probably served before Aizen was even born, as long as they were warned not to look at his shikai release, they could very easily crush him.
Old 2010-06-24, 10:25   Link #84
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
Yamoto doesnt have the key...no one sees the king, not even him
Old 2010-06-24, 10:28   Link #85
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Zangetsu has never expressed care or interest in what Ichigo was fighting for. The only concern he has expressed thus far is wanting to stop the rain inside of Ichigo's inner world because he hates the rain. The last time this happened was when he rescued Rukia in the SS arc.

The other thing he's concerned about is Ichigo dying because if Ichigo dies, he dies.

I think that's what he was getting at. His attitude doesn't really surprise me at all and it was a refreshing break. I really liked this chapter. Not a complaint in sight.
Ichigo's inner world appears to be completely flooded...I wonder what this could mean.

And Zangetsu seriously looks like Ulquiorra. Is this a hidden implication that the original Ulquiorra is gone for good?
Old 2010-06-24, 10:30   Link #86
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
Ichigo's inner world appears to be completely flooded...I wonder what this could mean.
A very good observation! I didn't even put two and two together till you mentioned it. No wonder Zangetsu is so pissed off.
Old 2010-06-24, 10:56   Link #87
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
doesn't surprise me one bit, Ichigo's been getting his ass kicked for a long time now. I believe Zangetsu said that when Ichigo is sad, it rains, I would assume despair/fear would have the same effect.
Old 2010-06-24, 10:58   Link #88
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Who wants to bet that Kubo will either copy Dragonball Z and Ichigo will kill Aizen in Super Zangetsu Hollow Mode Mach 2. Or he will copy Shaman King and Aizen's mother will come down and give him the hug he always wanted and Aizen will stop his evil ways.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-06-24, 11:00   Link #89
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
I don't see why Yamamoto didn't just give Aizen the key when it became obvious that no-one from SS could defeat him - protecting the 100000 humans as a Shinigami's duty.
While protecting humans is among a shinigami's top priority, I guess it's safe to assume the protecting the king and the realm he resides in is even more important than that. So even if the Royal Guard is there, Yamamoto's probably not allowed to just tell Aizen "sure, here ya go...take the key...you'll probably just get your ass handed to you when you get there anyways".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
Quote:
The location of the Royal Key is passed only through successive generations of the Gotei 13's commander via oral tradition.
-ch 223; pg8
Yamamoto may not see the king, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have access to him. It probably just means he better have a damn good reason to see him should the day ever come.
Old 2010-06-24, 11:09   Link #90
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
So since Zangetsu Benjamin Buttoned in Bankai maybe that will continue with the FGT, I'm thinking that the Final part means literally the final GT Ichigo will ever shoot, maybe by combining all of the GTs he could have shot in his lifetime into one massive GT. Idk, that probably doesn't make sense to any one else.
It makes sense to me. In fact, it sounds very similar to what happened to the main character of another shounen recently (those who read it will probably know which one I'm talking about). It also explains why Zangetsu doesn't want to teach this move to him... Ichigo using the final getsuga would mean losing his shinigami powers. Maybe this is how Isshin lost his?
Old 2010-06-24, 11:55   Link #91
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i've just realised aizen isn't killing people on purpose - i mean, it isn't like he's stabbing them.

they're being crushed by his reiatsu

it's not like he can help it, anyway. as a murderous super villain, he hasn't killed anybody with his sword in ages...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-24, 13:01   Link #92
Arjento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
The King must be badass.

Can't wait for the moment when Aizen meets the King...got a feeling there is probably a connection between the two (siblings? father/son? relation to Ichi?)

Well when that day comes, will be EPIC.
Old 2010-06-24, 13:19   Link #93
BK-201
Banned

Zangetsu wants to protect himself from the rain. It's drowning him

Time flows differently where they are at, the Dagai (Sp?)

He could train for a hundred years and still get there minutes after Aizen. Either way, a few people are going to die. If he doesn't train. Everyone dies

Think about it like that
Old 2010-06-24, 14:40   Link #94
Aqua Knight

Doesn't time in inner world also take like few seconds? I mean that in Ichigo vs Zaraki all that hollow confrontation was a matter of a split second.
Old 2010-06-24, 15:17   Link #95
strategos

Quote:

And Zangetsu seriously looks like Ulquiorra. Is this a hidden implication that the original Ulquiorra is gone for good?
Then we need a hydro pump to flush it all out

But yeah, seems that Zangetsu is tired of all Ichigo sadness.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2010-06-24, 15:41   Link #96
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
So how does someone go meet the king without FMAing a city? Why didn't Aizen get the key from Yama?
Old 2010-06-24, 16:27   Link #97
Curlyfry

So,Ichigo's been in despair,for so long,that the rain never stopped and flooded his inner world?
Old 2010-06-24, 19:16   Link #98
Vinak
Procrastinator

looks that way. What exactly Ichigo has to be so upset over is beyond me though.
Old 2010-06-24, 19:37   Link #99
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
^ He should be in despair if he has no chicks to save. Bur worry not as Aizen will make sure to fix this problem. And then we can have yet another repeat of SS arc, only on King's Palace.
Old 2010-06-24, 21:43   Link #100
Gin
*Artist

Maybe he is in despair because his friends have been in danger pretty much constantly and he just mind raped by Gin and Ai-chan? It also might have something to do with how this is the first time Ichigo actually gave up hope just because someone was stronger than him. Idk about you people, but I would probably be in despair if I was in Ichigo's shoes/weird japanese mandals right now.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread