Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-25, 14:32   Link #121
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Oh man this training arc is gonna go on for a while.

Giving tensa-zangetsu a different hairstyle than ichigo and calling it a day, Kubo can't even be bothered to come up with new character designs anymore.
I didn't even notice that Tensa Zangetsu looks exactly like Ichigo until you pointed it out . But it could've been on purpose.
________
latin girl Webcams

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 06:02.
Old 2010-06-25, 15:46   Link #122
Chupps

Slow paced chapter, Aizen took a stroll, Ichigo was aggressively greeted by his dark haired counter part. Woop?
Old 2010-06-25, 15:50   Link #123
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
I didn't even notice that Tensa Zangetsu looks exactly like Ichigo until you pointed it out . But it could've been on purpose.
I thought it was fairly obvious, But reading through the first few pages looks like no one noticed.
Old 2010-06-25, 16:21   Link #124
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Zangetsu looks completely different...

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-06-25, 18:53   Link #125
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Actually many say its a merge between Uliq/Byakuya/Urahara...

Bishie, bishie
Old 2010-06-25, 20:13   Link #126
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
True, if you are going to fear anyone in the series, it should be Ai-chan, but this occurrence almost seems random considering that Ichigo hadn't feared Ai-jiji up until now.

He hasn't really faced him before either. Only once, and he was owned real quick.
The reason he's afraid of Aizen is because he can "Understand" his power

When Aizen said to Isshin "I understand his power" that was to be taken literally.

Ichigo is afraid because he "knows" just how powerful Aizen is and it scares him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Honestly, it's the mullet. That thing freaks me the fuck out.

Joking aside, Ichigo has always been outclassed in nearly every single respect, but he never lets the fear dwell to deeply in his heart, and he always rises to the occasion (no, there is no Gin-kun sex joke in that phrase "rise to the occasion"). Yet this is the first time he's ever shown any fear of an opponent. What makes this annoying is not the fact that he shows fear, but rather the fact that it is dedicated only to the supreme bad guy.
I always found the exact opposite was true. Ichigo usually talks smack when he's confident. As soon as he meets anyone that flexes bit a more power, than he originally thought they had. He retreats. He ran from Zaraki. He choked when he saw Yammy's mask because he was afraid of his inner hollow.

The second time facing Ulquiorra he was only confident until he saw his attacks didn't do anything. He grabbed Nel and hauled ass really quickly.

Zangetsu has stated that he hates the rain, and Ichigo is miserable because he's scared. He's scared of "who" he became and "what" Aizen is.

He was already in a fragile mental state before he entered FKT. Aizen is a not only a master manipulator--he's the best at "exploiting weaknesses". He's been-a-peeping at Ichigo for his whole life.

It's not a wonder why Ichigo is afraid. He usually gets scared and then someone or something will give him strength and he draws his courage from that. Or so I noticed....
Old 2010-06-25, 20:14   Link #127
draztaz

Is it just me or does the younger version of Zangetsu look like a younger version of Aizen? I mean ... even looking at the scans the younger zangetsu and the coloured aizen beside him ... they look similar.

Is this a hint relating to the Ichigo experiment?
Old 2010-06-25, 20:18   Link #128
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by draztaz View Post
Is it just me or does the younger version of Zangetsu look like a younger version of Aizen?
I see the resemblance, but it is because he's drawn by KT

He looks like Ichigo, it is his bankai.
Old 2010-06-25, 21:41   Link #129
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
I see the resemblance, but it is because he's drawn by KT

He looks like Ichigo, it is his bankai.
He is the Trunks of this manga!!!
Old 2010-06-25, 22:14   Link #130
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post

I always found the exact opposite was true. Ichigo usually talks smack when he's confident. As soon as he meets anyone that flexes bit a more power, than he originally thought they had. He retreats.

It's not a wonder why Ichigo is afraid. He usually gets scared and then someone or something will give him strength and he draws his courage from that. Or so I noticed....
Tatsuki made Ichigo cry every time she kicked his ass in competitions; he has zero mental fortitude and is a total choker under pressure. If it wasn't for his Gohan-power reserves he wouldn't be the protagonist (he'd be as useful as Keigo).

Bleach is like if Goku decided to do pottery and ignore the world's troubles while Gohan has to save the world.

You would think Tatsuki being the #2 high school karate fighter in the nation she'd be one of the protagonists...

Who knows, maybe she will find her inner woman and roar...give Aizen a good run for his money while Ichigo trains. (Probably not).
Old 2010-06-26, 00:00   Link #131
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

at this rate, I will not be surprised if Ichigo's dad becomes a bishie too when ichigo is done with his training
Old 2010-06-26, 02:18   Link #132
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Tatsuki made Ichigo cry every time she kicked his ass in competitions;.
Tatsuki hasn't made Ichigo cry since they were kids. Ichigo could beat her since the 8th grade. If he competed, most likely he'd be the number one

Gohan? That's cold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
at this rate, I will not be surprised if Ichigo's dad becomes a bishie
I'm all for it. If you have to imagine the backgrounds. Then I consider it a courtesy.
Old 2010-06-26, 05:11   Link #133
Arjayes

So I'm guessing Tatsuki isn't going to disintegrate because she's not normal.
Old 2010-06-26, 05:56   Link #134
kitten320

I have no idea where everyone saw Rukia in young Zangetsu 0_o
They have nothing alike! His eyes are twice smaller and his hairstyle is completly different! If anything he is almost exact copy of Gilbert from Pandora Hearts.

And my sister had seen some resemblence of Muramasa in him...
Old 2010-06-26, 08:09   Link #135
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjayes View Post
*taps...whispers*

She couldn't handle Yammi's reiatsu. I think the arrancar fanboys are about to be vindicated *oh noes!*
Old 2010-06-26, 08:35   Link #136
kitten320

I don't think that Aizen was putting too much effort into it... also some time had passed since then...

And I doubt that anyone is really dead among those people.
Old 2010-06-26, 11:07   Link #137
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Enough with the 'who looks like Tensa Zangetsu'. They all look the God damn same. So far we've established that Tensa Zangetsu looks like Ichigo, Hisagi, Rukia, Ulquiorra, Hitsugaya, Byakuya and a younger Aizen. Kubo isn't trying to tell us anything. He just couldn't be arsed.
Old 2010-06-26, 11:13   Link #138
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Didn't care much for the chapter..although i love young Zangetsu's look..really awesome.
Old 2010-06-26, 13:48   Link #139
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

This week chapter was drawn differently than the previous chapters, but it was still pretty good. I am interesting to see what kind of powers Tensa Zangetsu have and what kind of power increase for Hollow Ichigo or Ichigo vaizard form. He does look siimilar to Ulquoirra but no real significance in that like someone said. All my questions and curiousity are still are pointing to Isshin, but I'll leave that for the Isshin thread.
Old 2010-06-26, 17:31   Link #140
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjayes View Post

For some reason...I am going to think she was sent by Aizen to "watch" Ichigo and was in a gigai. I think she became friends with Orihime and Ichigo and shirked her duties a bit

I think that's why she was always around...
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread