AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-26, 17:59   Link #141
kitten320

^Knowing Kubo, I would't be suprised one bit...
Old 2010-06-27, 04:07   Link #142
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
^ They are relatives... of course
A familial link could lead Ichigo to be able to defeat Aizen through the power of the family/friendship speech, like the "Why big brothers are born first" speech he gave to Byakuya - Aizen's attacking his own family, and Ichigo gets all self-righteous about it.
Old 2010-06-27, 07:31   Link #143
Hav0kkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
For some reason...I am going to think she was sent by Aizen to "watch" Ichigo and was in a gigai. I think she became friends with Orihime and Ichigo and shirked her duties a bit

I think that's why she was always around...
Would not explain why she freaked out and beat up Ichigo because Orihime was missing.

If she was working for Aizen, then she would have known his plans and not have freaked out that much over Orihime.

Plus, I'm sure Ulq or Yami would have recognized her, and if she is that spy-worthy for Aizen she would have much greater spiritual powers.
Old 2010-06-27, 11:10   Link #144
Vinak
Procrastinator

she'd stick out like a sore thumb if she had strong spiritual pressure.
Old 2010-06-27, 11:35   Link #145
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Would not explain why she freaked out and beat up Ichigo because Orihime was missing.

If she was working for Aizen, then she would have known his plans and not have freaked out that much over Orihime.

Plus, I'm sure Ulq or Yami would have recognized her, and if she is that spy-worthy for Aizen she would have much greater spiritual powers.
that would be assuming aizen tells all of his subordinates all of his plans. he doesn't.
gin didn't even know aizen was absorbing the hogyouku.
i'm pretty sure hallibel didn't know about the 'stab her in the back' plan either.
Old 2010-06-28, 01:53   Link #146
Kayotica

For the most part I liked the chapter but it was short. Tensa seems to be very different than Zangetsu. I can't say I think he wants to protect Ichigo, he is attacking him after all but self preservation could be a possibilty. And now I'd just like to bring up somethings. I'm sure they've been said before but they seem to be important points so I won't feel bad about bringing them up.

1. Ichigo's inner world is completely flooded. (They can breath in it too. Not sure if it's important but thought I'd mention it).

To me this could mean he is drowning in his own sadness, dispair, or various other emotions. He couldn't breath at first or at least didn't think he could then when Tensa said he should be able to he could.

2. Tensa Zangetsu isn't at all interested in what Ichigo wants to protect. So what does he want to protect? Isshin said he'd be violent, and he is, but why? Why not just simply refuse? Is it neccasary to attack Ichigo or something?

3. Aizen has Suigetsu (Green/Wiki tanslates it to Miiror Flower or Water Moon), Isshin has Engetsu (Red/Wiki translates it to Scathing Moon), and Ichigo has Zangetsu (No Handle but I believe it was red in sealed form/Wiki translates it to Slaying Moon).

I'd like to know what this means and if the red/green sword handle, I forget what it called, has a meaning as red and green are opposites. If suigetsu show what is false then can engetsu show what is real? And what with all the moons?

4. On Tensa's appearance looking like alot people, and this may sound irrelevent, perhaps he took on some of the appearances of people who have influence Ichigo, in both good and bad ways.

5. If the bird has any real signifigance I'd assume it was the spirit of perhaps Aizen, Gin, or Isshin's sword. That or the Spirit King's as it says, "The king who controls the sky. The song of glory sung upon the earth."

6. Also does this have any signifigance toward the chapter or anything really? "The king who controls the sky. The song of glory sung upon the earth." Or is it there to just sound cool?
Old 2010-06-28, 04:22   Link #147
Curlyfry

I never really noticed the "getsu" part of Aizen's zanpakuto untill now. Maybe thats a royal family trait,you will always have a zanpkauto with getsu in it.And also I'd almost have to say that Isshin and Aizen are releted.How else could he have found out about Ichigo,unless he was keeping track of his long lost relative.

Last edited by Curlyfry; 2010-06-28 at 05:44.
Old 2010-06-28, 09:07   Link #148
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayotica View Post
For the most part I liked the chapter but it was short. Tensa seems to be very different than Zangetsu. I can't say I think he wants to protect Ichigo, he is attacking him after all but self preservation could be a possibilty. And now I'd just like to bring up somethings. I'm sure they've been said before but they seem to be important points so I won't feel bad about bringing them up.

1. Ichigo's inner world is completely flooded. (They can breath in it too. Not sure if it's important but thought I'd mention it).

To me this could mean he is drowning in his own sadness, dispair, or various other emotions. He couldn't breath at first or at least didn't think he could then when Tensa said he should be able to he could.

2. Tensa Zangetsu isn't at all interested in what Ichigo wants to protect. So what does he want to protect? Isshin said he'd be violent, and he is, but why? Why not just simply refuse? Is it neccasary to attack Ichigo or something?

3. Aizen has Suigetsu (Green/Wiki tanslates it to Miiror Flower or Water Moon), Isshin has Engetsu (Red/Wiki translates it to Scathing Moon), and Ichigo has Zangetsu (No Handle but I believe it was red in sealed form/Wiki translates it to Slaying Moon).

I'd like to know what this means and if the red/green sword handle, I forget what it called, has a meaning as red and green are opposites. If suigetsu show what is false then can engetsu show what is real? And what with all the moons?

4. On Tensa's appearance looking like alot people, and this may sound irrelevent, perhaps he took on some of the appearances of people who have influence Ichigo, in both good and bad ways.

5. If the bird has any real signifigance I'd assume it was the spirit of perhaps Aizen, Gin, or Isshin's sword. That or the Spirit King's as it says, "The king who controls the sky. The song of glory sung upon the earth."

6. Also does this have any signifigance toward the chapter or anything really? "The king who controls the sky. The song of glory sung upon the earth." Or is it there to just sound cool?
I think that Tensa Zangetsu is totally separate sword from Zangetsu

* I think the new mask is the other half of Tensa. Not Ogichi and we will see a Bankai Hollow Spirit for the mask
* I think that Ichigo's inner world always stays the same, but he actually talks to DIFFERENT weapons in it

1. This why for Shikai. He saw Zangetsu
2. . For Shikai version of Mask he only saw Ogichi
3. Yet to GET THE BANKAI...Zangetsu had to come out.

So I think Urahara's shortcut is: you have to beat one sword. If you fight it to the death and succeed. The bankai weapon . Which is a separate weapon altogether, will allow you to use "it"

I believe that we have never seen Tensa because at first he didn't have it. AND Because Ichigo only talks to Zangetsu

Tensa got mad...when Ichigo said "ONLY...Zangetsu so should be here"

Then he held himself out...so Ichigo could the blade. When he said "You don't recognize THIS FORM" I think he meant the avatar, because Ichigo has only ever seen him in sword form

I think that Ukitake and Shunsui are strong because they have TWINS. They have two Shikai spirits and probably a third one for Bankai
Vaizards are dangerous because each time they level up...Their souls generate TWO weapons. A sword and Mask

So Ichigo actually has four weapons. Two swords and Two mask. Not the same sword and mask with diffrent stages

He kept saying "No. No. No. I am not Zangetsu. What do you call your bankai? I am TENSA ZANGETSU"

He's not Zangetsu at all. Also Ogichi said "Originally Zangetsu and I were one and we WERE the source of your powers"

That's PAST TENSE.

Edit: Because Ogichi said "I AM ZANGETSU" and Tensa said "I am not Zangetsu" . So that resureccion form was the new one and probably hollow half of Tensa. Most likely he has a mullet...
Old 2010-06-28, 12:27   Link #149
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I can't say I think he wants to protect Ichigo, he is attacking him after all but self preservation could be a possibilty.
self preservation is kinda hard when your wielder dies being connected and such.

don't forget Ichigo had to fight Zengetsu during his bankai training.
Old 2010-06-28, 12:43   Link #150
kamyu

Quote:
that scene felt like a nod to yamamoto way back in soul society when he made nanao pass out with his reitsu and said something about teaching her to breath.

perhaps suggesting that tensa has a LOT of reitsu. enough to at least temporarily disorient ichigo even with his supposed double captain reitsu (his conversation with unohana and his bankai clothes).
Old 2010-06-28, 12:48   Link #151
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
ichigo may have double the captain riatsu, but he doesnt know how to control it. hes like most protagonists, like Goku or Naruto, doesnt know a lot of techniques but yet achieves to beat everyone
Old 2010-06-28, 13:45   Link #152
Curlyfry

Watch Kubo does something completelydifferent from what everyones expecting.
Old 2010-06-28, 13:46   Link #153
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlyfry View Post
Deliver a great chapter?

That's the only thing I'd never expect to happen at this point. Everything else will be meant with a "Just as planned."
Old 2010-06-28, 14:14   Link #154
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlyfry View Post
Some craptalk from Aizen.
Tatsuki attacks Aizen.
Aizen blocks.
More craptalk from Aizen.
Ichigo gets cut by Ulquiorra Jr.

Sorry this will be the next chapter
Old 2010-06-28, 15:39   Link #155
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
ichigo may have double the captain riatsu, but he doesnt know how to control it. hes like most protagonists, like Goku or Naruto, doesnt know a lot of techniques but yet achieves to beat everyone
I think Ichigo and Naruto are of closer brethren ;p Goku is leagues above them as far as fighting/techniques go.
Old 2010-06-28, 21:30   Link #156
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue

Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
WTF?

Tensa Zangetsu like a cross between, Rukia, Hollow Ichigo, and Ulquiorra to me
Old 2010-06-29, 22:05   Link #157
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black0raz0r View Post
WTF?

Tensa Zangetsu like a cross between, Rukia, Hollow Ichigo, and Ulquiorra to me
Still Im rather interested in what kinda powers Ichigo will gain after this... I mean personally im getting bored of the comman Getsuga Tenshio, and Im not all that excited over the "Final Getsuga Tenshio" or what-ever. I mean I want too see some realy Cero´s I want him too be able too fight like he did with his "out of control" Hollow form against Ulquiorra.

Because Aizen and Gin of all people have proven that Ichigo´s reistu and Getsuga Tenshio are not enough, he needs more Techniques or different battle style.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread