Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-09, 21:01   Link #1141
llaneige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
That's why I made that comic up there, I figured it was the best way to get the point across successfully. Of course if you agree or not is up to you, but that's my interpretation and it appears I'm not alone to say the least.
Well, needless to say, it didn't succeed. But it was fun =)
Old 2010-10-09, 23:45   Link #1142
Alchemist007
*Author

Well, I did say in it that you'd have to have experienced it like Koguma za there to have a real chance
Old 2010-10-10, 00:22   Link #1143
BK-201
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
Edit:

" She's more than a Nakama. Kuchiki-san is a special person to Kurosaki-kun. She's that who changed the world!"

VS

"Orihime is our nakama, I will save her"

Who is really the "precious friend" in that equation. Word of god says that Rukia is more than a friend. Orihime is not

While I admire your spunk. I think you are forgetting. That Kubo has stated Rukia was more than a friend. Kubo also made Ichigo say that Orihime is merely a friend.

May I ask you a question? why do you insist this competition is the fans mind? Or do you always talk about yourself in the third party? Because I don't think you realize just who those fans are that think it is when it ain't-- (It's not IchiRuki shippers)

pssst *Look in mirror*

Spoiler for (Spoiler) Ichigo..:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for So? (Spoilerish):
Old 2010-10-10, 00:50   Link #1144
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK-201 View Post
Edit:
Word of god says that Rukia is more than a friend. Orihime is not
Word of god? Yeah I don't think I'll respond to this very seriously, however...
Quote:
May I ask you a question? why do you insist this competition is the fans mind? Or do you always talk about yourself in the third party? Because I don't think you realize just who those fans are that think it is when it ain't-- (It's not IchiRuki shippers)
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but in an attempt, what I was talking about was that Rukia is not competing with Orihime for Ichigo's heart like two girls after a guy, it's just some of the fans' perception that this competition exists. As you can see from what I think of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship, I don't see it as a competition between the two girls.
Old 2010-10-10, 01:25   Link #1145
Isekaijin

Guys, in the first page they warned us about not turning this into another Ichigo-Rukia-Orihime thread...

But if you really need to talk about this. Everything depends of what happens in the next chapters of the manga, until Ichigo miraculously recover his powers. If something happens with Orihime by then, and I mean something good romantically speaking, then there is still room for arguing. If not, I feel bad for the IchiHime shippers because Rukia practically won, of course supposing that there will be an official pairing.

Not that such thing as an official pairing have stopped shippers before. Just try not to kill Rukia or Orihime in too many fanfics.
Old 2010-10-10, 01:51   Link #1146
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
I wonder how many are actual misunderstandings and which are just self-fantasy. I think it takes a real special relationship to be friends with someone of the sex your attracted to without it being romantic (while they're attractive). I'm sort of in a relationship like that, which is why I made that.
Sounds like Ichihime talk to me.

Is it possible that the Ichiruiki fans have the correct interpretation, and its you who is deliberately misinterpreting events to try and discredit the opposing pairing?

In anycase, the whole conversation is pointless since Ginran is the only canon pair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
Thats true. I have the same kind of relationship going on with my best friend who i share my youtube channel with. I hate how ppl misinturprut things like that. Just cause he is a guy everyone who knows me in my school (girl only school) thinks im dating him. Its sick!
omg you guys share a youtube channel? Thats so cute! You must be soulmates!!
Old 2010-10-10, 09:10   Link #1147
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post

Is it possible that the Ichiruiki fans have the correct interpretation, and its you who is deliberately misinterpreting events to try and discredit the opposing pairing?

In anycase, the whole conversation is pointless since Ginran is the only canon pair.

omg you guys share a youtube channel? Thats so cute! You must be soulmates!!
You are evil you know that.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-10-10, 09:40   Link #1148
Irkalla
I asked for this

Better to share a youtube than bank account, definitely more romantic.
Old 2010-10-10, 11:49   Link #1149
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post

Don't you of all narcissists start going weaksauce on me soldier!
Old 2010-10-10, 14:37   Link #1150
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Better to share a youtube than bank account, definitely more romantic.
SEE!!!! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY PPL GETTING THE WRONG IDEA!!!!! whay dose thos allways happen to me

Old 2010-10-10, 14:49   Link #1151
Alchemist007
*Author

They're just teasing
Old 2010-10-10, 16:48   Link #1152
maewie

Anyone of you noticing how the pairings keeps being male dominated? ICHIruki, ULQUIhime, ISHIhime, HITSUhina, GINran, RENruki. What the heck?!

/puts on feminist red stockings
Old 2010-10-10, 19:13   Link #1153
Alchemist007
*Author

Actually, they are easier to say the way they are now than the other way around.
Old 2010-10-10, 19:15   Link #1154
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Actually, they are easier to say the way they are now than the other way around.
if we reversed them they would be RukiIchi, RukiRen, HimeIshi, HimeUlq, HinaHitsu, RanGin

They sound really confusing
Old 2010-10-10, 19:16   Link #1155
akire_and_atem

*barges in*

So far we know for a fact that:

*Orihime likes Ichigo

but we also know for a fact that:

*Ichigo feel different and treats different Rukia, holding her more than just "nakama" and the latest chapter makes some development in their relationship
AND

*we still don't have any development that states Ichigo feels ANYTHING for Inoue (as in him saying "she's just my ________" or "she's more than just my ________")

as of now IchiRuki is winning in regards of being closer

NOW let's talk about *my* IRL situations/personal experiences since it appears it now helps a validates points, but...umm do to personal embarrassment if anyone wants to read it please do so, but it''ll be under the spoiler cut :s

Spoiler for *shy*:

MY overall conclusion: sometimes this situations may slightly vary or overlap with another, but as far as I have felt none of this feelings is real love and barely surpasses the crush level

apply the situations (though partially) onto bleachverse and this are the results

Orihime's case

A - Even if Orihime has "always" liked Ichigo (she just knew him because he is Tatsuki's friend and Tatsuki may or may not have told her more about how Ichigo is with her), she felt a crush on who she thought he was, and as she discovered how can he be she freaked out :/

B - yet to happen...it could happen in a few chapters, but we STILL don't know have anything conclusive coming from Ichigo

C - ...it could be that Ichigo's gay XD...or maybe just asexual, he only blushes (help me remember this correctly please) in situations regarding boobs/nudity, but I don't remember any blushes from Inoue's front lol

D - non applicable since she really is just starting to really know him

Rukia's case:

A - Ichigo reminded her of Kaien (<3), but she has recognized Ichigo for who he is, not who she was reminded... they lived together for a while so whatever she learned about him came directly from her experience from him

B - again, yet to happen so this is inconclusive and speculative but I imagine it happening either a) they confess subtly their love for each-other and become a happy couple in as captain and vice-captain or b) Rukia hides her feelings so Orihime and Ichigo can be *happy* (imo, sad and moving but it would still need an indecisive Ichigo).......... or c) get rejected by him...though for me it's unacceptable and highly unlikely !

C and D get the same response since I'm getting tired of writing u.u, the only one totally applicable (again imho) is Tatsuki with situation D

last but not least remember this two tiny but very important things:

1) yes, I'm an Ichiruki shipper, but this does not clog my mind into discrediting the other possible shippings, I'm simply stating my opinion in which case everyone is welcome to do so in the forum, am I right or am I right?! !!

and 2) this coming from my personal experience, other people have different experiences which form their criteria and their point of view, we may differ, but it doesn't mean it didn't happend to us we are in the wrong

oki doki?? okay then

Last edited by akire_and_atem; 2010-10-10 at 20:29. Reason: oops, hit enter before finishing...now complete >.< sorry!!
Old 2010-10-10, 19:19   Link #1156
kirklan

hmm.
I am interested in seeing how the ichigo relationships will pan out after this, because as of ch423, it seems to suggest something more to ichiruki relationship than they both want to admit (and it doesn't help that
Spoiler:

Last edited by kirklan; 2010-10-10 at 19:32. Reason: spoiler
Old 2010-10-10, 19:26   Link #1157
Alchemist007
*Author

Unfortunately this isn't a manga only thread so ya'll might want to do this:

Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-10, 21:30   Link #1158
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-10-11, 14:46   Link #1159
Aqua Knight

stop writing essays on Bleach romance theme lol

seriously writing this text of wall with tons of proof can be destroyed with just 1 panel/page of manga

people who usually start pairing wars/ debates are either new to the show or crazy shippers

don't you get tired of it?
Old 2010-10-11, 14:56   Link #1160
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Totally, i just comment on this cause this is one of the most active threads resently

Closed Thread