Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-01-25, 12:56   Link #61
jayj713

o, didnt know it was liscensed.
jayj713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 02:21   Link #62
bennylee12888

So, any idea where to Bittorrent Miyuki (side story to the original Ai Yori Aoshi series) and Episode 00 (side story to Enishi) ?

Can someone be really really nice and post up some links to bittorrent files for these?

Thanks...

Arigatou.

-Ben

Ai Yori Aoshi is so sweet....
bennylee12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 02:36   Link #63
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennylee12888
So, any idea where to Bittorrent Miyuki (side story to the original Ai Yori Aoshi series) and Episode 00 (side story to Enishi) ?

Can someone be really really nice and post up some links to bittorrent files for these?
Nope can't do that. Episode 00 Miyuki was a prequel to AYA and also part of AYA Enishi (second season). Both Series are licensed and therefore asking for licensed torrents or posting links to them are not allowed. Please see the forum rules & FAQS.
Old 2004-02-06, 13:46   Link #64
Wandering A.I.
エッチだ! しかたない

I wonder if ADV is even going to include the Enishi 00 (Beautiful Snow) when they release season 2? I have the R1 season 1 DVDs back home and not at college so can't double check, but I'm pretty sure the season 1 00 wasn't included (it was the short with the whole cast telling what their dreams were - would have been nice for preventing all those people from thinking the show was only about Aoi and Kaoru).
Wandering A.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-10, 12:27   Link #65
PS2kid

Do you think that this anime will have a third season ? Coz I think the 2nd season doesn't have anything new at all except introducing two new girls and now that Tina has graduated.

It will be nice if this anime ended in Kaoru & Aoi finally getting married.
PS2kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-14, 09:32   Link #66
roguenoir
Rogue Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003
Well, after watching the final episode, I must say that I was pleased. I expected Tina to come back, so it wasn't too much of a suprise when she did pop up. Overall, I thought this season wasn't bad. We got a little bit of everything from the last season, then some. It's highly likely there's going to be a third season. Plus the manga is still going on, so I wasn't disappointed at all. Great stuff and I can't wait for the third season, if there is one. ^_^
But Tina's not gonna be around in the 3rd season if that's what you want.. well, maybe they'll go visit her in the U.S.! Until Karou and Aoi get married, there's the potential for more sequels.
roguenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 03:51   Link #67
bennylee12888

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Ep 13-19

i heard rumours that such series exist for the enish parts...

anyone wanna comment on that?

most interesting.
bennylee12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 08:58   Link #68
Secca
nya`
*Artist

If I remember right, there wasn't any preview after episode 12, so I don't think there are episode 13-19, unless they making a brand new Ai Yori Aoshi season. I could be wrong tough. (^ ^)
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 09:31   Link #69
brightman
Ancient Member

Enishi is over. If they make a new season (they probably will) it most likely wouldn't be called Enishi.
Old 2004-03-10, 12:29   Link #70
7thMethuselah

apart from the twelve regular episodes there was one special episode (episode 0 if you want) in which Koaru meets a christmas angel of some kind which happens to be Aoi. it was a very nice episode which was released a a teaser for season 2
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 20:44   Link #71
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Enishi was weird pointless I wonder what the producers were into before making this new enishi episodes
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 22:01   Link #72
Ero-Senpai
Hm Otaku Sapiens i think?

Quick question for everyone

Hi,
I am new here but i have a question i hope someone can help me with. I just got a new manga called Ai Yori Aoshi and was wondering if there was a fansub of this or has it been licensed? thanks for any help.
Ero-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 22:03   Link #73
teh_suck
AKA Torgen from We Suck
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senpai
Hi,
I am new here but i have a question i hope someone can help me with. I just got a new manga called Ai Yori Aoshi and was wondering if there was a fansub of this or has it been licensed? thanks for any help.
There are two seasons. Both are licensed, and season one has been released in its entirety.
teh_suck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 22:04   Link #74
Budweineken
Crap

There are fansubs... but it has been licensed by Geneon
Budweineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 22:07   Link #75
Ero-Senpai

thnx for the quick replies. i see the manga went to like 14 volumes so i just wondered if there was a anime. gotta get my new anime fix soon
Old 2004-05-03, 15:18   Link #76
7thMethuselah

season one has 24 episodes and is licensed
season two has 12+1 episodes and is also licensed

Both were available a long time ago on fansubs but I suggest you buy the DVD's. if you really like the manga then you'll love the anime as well. So far only 3 or 4 volumes are out of the manga I believe (I only got 2 so far)
Old 2004-05-03, 16:57   Link #77
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

enishi wasn't available for very long on fansubs, it was licensed pretty quickly (as most Geneon licenses these days are)
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 17:57   Link #78
7thMethuselah

actually it was completely subbed by some well-known groups but off course never featured on animesuki

Anyway after I finish catching up on the Kenshin and Inu Yasha DVD's (it's fun to have many eps of a good show, but expensive when you actually start buying the DVD :s ) Ai Yori Aoshi is probably next ...

Does anyone know if that christmas special teaser for enishi will be featured on the DVD's?
Old 2004-05-03, 21:08   Link #79
Ero-Senpai

i got on the tokyo pop website and vol 4 of ai yori aoshi "should" hit stores in july i think it said but it says you can buy em all now from their website. Gotta love inuyasha, and also ranma 1/2
Old 2004-05-04, 17:39   Link #80
InuYasha~

Ai Yori Aoshi

Good anime to download? the manga i love but i was lookign for the anime but its hard to find on kazaa lite..anywhere i can dl it with bittorent?

btw is ai yori aoshi and ai yori aoshi enishi the same thing?
InuYasha~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen