3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-05-08, 02:27   Link #81
retracnosna

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Maybe Shino is tracking Team Kakashi with a crotch-bug, and Kakashi is giving it some sort of message to report...
lol maybe

or it's the ultimate perverted jutsu. And thats how you do the seals, instead of with your hands
retracnosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 08:14   Link #82
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
Funny to see Naruto getting more and more hooking, while Bleach is getting more and more lousy...
Building up tension, Akatsuki members popping out one after the other, and good animation so far : Naruto is back to its early episodes. I want more
Quit looking at Naruto pyjama; have a look on Kakashi's left hand ^^"
well, bleach fillers (bounto arc) is still way better than naruto's fillers~ after a while, i got sick of sympathizing with the characters and tears just seems worthless to roll save for some minor stories tt can still touch me. but for now both are back on track and enough of fillers! so let's sit back & enjoy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
seriously the more i see of sakura the more useless she is, in part 1 = useless
part 2 = more nosy then everyone, always asking questions and attention whore
someone should just tell her to sit down and stfu and watch naruto like everyone else
yar, hated her ever since, but i'm glad she has improved somewhat and not such a disgrace to Konoha with her newfound skills as an underling of Tsunade-sama. however, i tnk her reason for wanting sasuke back is weak, as only a villager and group mate, most of it was due to her earlier crush for him, unlike naruto, whom sasuke did forged a bond with, and their fight that displayed their wonderous manhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuixupu View Post
I don't know, at last Jump Festa when Oda and Kishimoto appeared, Kishimoto said Naruto isn't a very long series and sort of hinted that it would be ending soon.
having over 28 volumes is already a rather long series! and it depends on how many episodes will they split each volume. but i hope they give attention to details~!!!!
kriez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 13:46   Link #83
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Well, he meant compared to One Piece I guess..,which is getting close to 50 volumes and no end in sight yet. XD
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 18:17   Link #84
zwolf

i wanna see what happens does gaara die or will he get killed who know i want to see more pakun
zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 20:52   Link #85
Chuixupu
Shikachu

There's no way Gaara will die, he's too popular of a character.
Old 2007-05-09, 04:04   Link #86
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuixupu View Post
There's no way Gaara will die, he's too popular of a character.
Well Team Kakashi & Team Gai are gonna have to hurry cuz i think they are running out of time! If i were Kankuro or Temari i would've punched my own Baki sensei and leave anyway to save Gaara.
Old 2007-05-09, 22:24   Link #87
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Well, that's what Kankurou did at first and look what happened But don't worry, I'm sure Baki will get those orders changed or else they will disregard them eventually.

And don't forget, kids...Shounen Time is not Real Time. It's amazing what can be accomplished in supposedly such a short time limit.
Old 2007-05-10, 02:15   Link #88
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
As far as it goes, the things the Anime leaves out makes it so the Anime is no where near as Dark, Emotional, or even Romantic as the Manga, and that bothers me slightly, the most recent episode where they have the little chat between Chiyo, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi about Bijuu, there was so much left out in terms of interaction between Sakura x Naruto, in fact pretty much through all of Shippuden in terms of Sakura x Naruto after time skip, things were either left out, changed, not shown, or just never happend.
Maybe Studio Pierrot doesn't like Naruto x Sakura? They do like their Naruto x Hinata as you can see from all those fillers.

But I actually think the anime has even added romance to some couples and I definitely have gotten a strong Naruto x Sakura vibe so far.

I actually wanted to see Temari's team with Matsuri. She looked around 12 during that filler arc. So she'd be 14 now.
Old 2007-05-10, 02:30   Link #89
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Maybe Studio Pierrot doesn't like Naruto x Sakura? They do like their Naruto x Hinata as you can see from all those fillers.

But I actually think the anime has even added romance to some couples and I definitely have gotten a strong Naruto x Sakura vibe so far.

I actually wanted to see Temari's team with Matsuri. She looked around 12 during that filler arc. So she'd be 14 now.
It's possible, but don’t forget that while the Naruto Manga is a Shounen Manga, I think the anime is intended to be different (more childish to attract a wide range of audience for more ratings. I mean we have already seen the Naruto merchindice.. another "Pokemon" or "Power Rangers"). We will just have to wait and see how dark it gets, because in my honest opinion I feel as if they are taking it in a different direction (more for kids) or at least trying to, so lets just wait and see what gets left out, what gets changed, and what never happens.

As for Matsuri, yea I totally noticed that cameo I must admit it was actually pretty cute. I was going to mention it but, I figured most people already noticed.

Oh, and I'm glad some one else other then my self noticed the Naruto x Sakura vibe *sigh* I'm always pointing it out xD! *Runs Away*~