AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-23, 15:28   Link #121
dark44

i only wounder how many charcters died we saw many have bad injured i really hope for at least one to die
Old 2010-09-23, 15:36   Link #122
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
i only wounder how many charcters died we saw many have bad injured i really hope for at least one to die
Frankly i think everyone believes that both halves of Hiyori will make it, and thus everyone else aswell...

I think Gin is they ONLY character we have to fear dying... he's not quite dead yet, but it looks like it... hard to say
Old 2010-09-23, 15:37   Link #123
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I guess he could go back to being an official captain now if he wanted, especially since he's dealing with Aizen. Though something tells me he likes to stay in the real world.
Thats if SS is willing to forgive him for creating the Hogyoku and starting this whole mess. I know that Mayuri at least would not want Urahara back, I don't know how well he would handle being replaced as head of the research department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
That too, but I would argue Ichigo's capabilities as well. Sure, he's strong as hell, but does he have the leadership capability necessary to become a captain? He's never been the bright one...
Maybe once he gets his powers back he could be considered for a spot, but right now he is just a human. And don't forget he has a family and friends in the real world, I can't him abandoning them just to go play army.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Ai-chan confirmed that most of them were still alive. The only people who's lives are in question are Yamamoto, Momo, and Hiyori.
Old 2010-09-23, 15:40   Link #124
sayde

Hiyori was confirmed alive the moment Unohana stepped in to give Hachi that glare (almost as if it say, "gtfo u n00b"). She's not going to let her or anyone else in FKT die for that matter -- even the old man. In fact, don't be surprised if Stark and Hallibel make it out as well thanks to her.
Old 2010-09-23, 15:41   Link #125
Gin
*Artist

Stop crushing my hopes and dreams sayde. If we all believe really hard that Hiyori is dead, maybe she will be.
Old 2010-09-23, 15:51   Link #126
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Stop crushing my hopes and dreams sayde. If we all believe really hard that Hiyori is dead, maybe she will be.
I'm sorry buddy. Let me try to make it up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'll give this arc credit for being unconventional. Despite all the clichés in Bleach so far, Kubo threw the basic rules out the window . There was no epic drawn-out stuggle and the hero did not defeat the main villain with a spirit bomb. Instead, Urahara basically did a kill-steal (though a window of opportunity was left open for Aizen to possibly return). Plus, we have Yammi apparently outliving every single bad guy. when most probably pegged him to be among the first to die based on his introduction.
Those are some great observations. Based on this, I could suddenly see Kubo topping off this string of unconventional-ness by having Hiyori (of all people) be the first canon protagonist to die.
Old 2010-09-23, 17:22   Link #127
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

so iishin lost his powers by using Final Getsuga.. and took him like 20years to re-gain his powers.

how long will it take ichigo? next chapter?

It's Showtime
Old 2010-09-23, 17:24   Link #128
Anubis62

On the plot:
Not sure what to make of the king, or he/she/its relationship to kisuke yet...I do hope that Aizen will be revived however. Yammy will probably play a bigger part than anyone expected, seeing as he's outlasted just about everyone. xD
Having Aizen brought back, Ulquiorra revived, Grimmjow healed, and all those other baddies team up with the good guys such as to defend the universe from the new antagonist wouldn't be too bad (there isn't much else to do besides flashbacks & explanations; it also can't be any worse than the material thus far). That would be a good way for Aizen to show us Bankai (if he has it).
Dead: Hiyori (yay)
Gin (sniff)
Yama (down with the tyranny! xD)
Momo (out-lived her welcome...)
Some good guys seriously need to die for me to take this manga seriously...

Pessimistic Thoughts:
I'm getting tired of Ichigo's training sequences...FTG was actually pretty cool; at least as far as looks go. TK had the perfect ending (as far as feel goes) in the palm of his hands but blew it. I feel terrible about Aizen's psycho-spells; he seemed the perfect villain to me...up until his first nervous breakdown, I actually wanted the philosophical trolling to continue.

Optimistic Thoughts:
Decide is over...
Perhaps our main character will have to earn his power this time.
Kisuke is turning out to be uber-important.
My image of Aizen pre-chrysalis will remain un-tainted; I refuse to accept that psycho as the real Aizen-sama: the cool, calculating, philosophical, composed, brilliant, and dashing villain who kept this otherwise mostly-cliched manga entertaining for me.

Serious Predictions:
The series is either over here very soon (not likely), or we have a loooong way to go.
Everyone's idea of an "arc" has been rather subjective, so Kubo's promise of two more arcs is likewise sketchy. Here are a few things which still need to be cleared-up:
Aizen's relationship to Isshin and the past of both (is anyone else curious about Human Aizen?).
Grimmjow's condition.
Fight w/ Yammy & Status of Uryu, Orihime and Chad.
Bankai's: Kisuke, Aizen, Yama, (did we see Shinji's yet? I forgot...)
Rest of Karakura Town & FKT.
Hell.
King of SS/Squad 0.
Hichigo/Zangetsu.
Uryu's Dad (tie-in w/ Aizen & Isshin's past?).
Explanation of the nature of Chad & Orihime's powers.
Youruichi's Zanpakuto and how she can transform into a cat (Feline-no-jutsu?).

Personally, I'd like to see the reincarnated Espada and other dead souls. (my understanding is that they are reincarnated as humans, anyways)
Old 2010-09-23, 17:41   Link #129
SeanQ

I guess Tessai's role in all of this...is that he may have developed the spell for Urahara? or not whatever...I just want Tessai's badassary to count for something...lol
Old 2010-09-23, 17:50   Link #130
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
On the plot:
Not sure what to make of the king, or he/she/its relationship to kisuke yet...I do hope that Aizen will be revived however. Yammy will probably play a bigger part than anyone expected, seeing as he's outlasted just about everyone. xD
Having Aizen brought back, Ulquiorra revived, Grimmjow healed, and all those other baddies team up with the good guys such as to defend the universe from the new antagonist wouldn't be too bad (there isn't much else to do besides flashbacks & explanations; it also can't be any worse than the material thus far). That would be a good way for Aizen to show us Bankai (if he has it).
Dead: Hiyori (yay)
Gin (sniff)
Yama (down with the tyranny! xD)
Momo (out-lived her welcome...)
Some good guys seriously need to die for me to take this manga seriously...

Serious Predictions:
The series is either over here very soon (not likely), or we have a loooong way to go.
Everyone's idea of an "arc" has been rather subjective, so Kubo's promise of two more arcs is likewise sketchy. Here are a few things which still need to be cleared-up:
Aizen's relationship to Isshin and the past of both (is anyone else curious about Human Aizen?).
Grimmjow's condition.
Fight w/ Yammy & Status of Uryu, Orihime and Chad.
Bankai's: Kisuke, Aizen, Yama, (did we see Shinji's yet? I forgot...)
Rest of Karakura Town & FKT.
Hell.
King of SS/Squad 0.
Hichigo/Zangetsu.
Uryu's Dad (tie-in w/ Aizen & Isshin's past?).
Explanation of the nature of Chad & Orihime's powers.
Youruichi's Zanpakuto and how she can transform into a cat (Feline-no-jutsu?).

Personally, I'd like to see the reincarnated Espada and other dead souls. (my understanding is that they are reincarnated as humans, anyways)
Here are some things I would like to say
A. Hiyori will likely be revived by Orihime
b. In thruth if anyone dies Orihiem can always revive, and yea I hate it too
c. Kubo said we would have 2 more arcs right a mini and another really long one. We are in our mini arc now and that is about to end so what is the issue
d. As for all the past will hopefully get that in our next up coming arc
Old 2010-09-23, 17:58   Link #131
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Here are some things I would like to say
A. Hiyori will likely be revived by Orihime
b. In thruth if anyone dies Orihiem can always revive, and yea I hate it too
c. Kubo said we would have 2 more arcs right a mini and another really long one. We are in our mini arc now and that is about to end so what is the issue
d. As for all the past will hopefully get that in our next up coming arc
a & b: True true. That's something else KT can develop for new material.

c: Arcs are subjective; how long is a long arc? how short is a short arc? I agree with you and all; I'm just saying that it's a possibility it could end soon.

d: Indeed.
Old 2010-09-23, 18:03   Link #132
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
'bout time.

That is all.
Old 2010-09-23, 18:36   Link #133
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Seems Bleach is coming to a close.. Just going to go with a bang with a really long arc.
Old 2010-09-23, 18:55   Link #134
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
'bout time.

That is all.
I'm glad we're in accord t-dubs.
Old 2010-09-23, 19:25   Link #135
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

I find it hilarious that he just omitted Ai-chan's Bankai completely.
He clearly had no clue whatsoever what Ai-chan's bankai should have been.
Old 2010-09-23, 19:31   Link #136
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
I find it hilarious that he just omitted Ai-chan's Bankai completely.
He clearly had no clue whatsoever what Ai-chan's bankai should have been.
He didn't even attempt to explain it way...just dropped it like...like a sack of potatoes...
Old 2010-09-23, 19:35   Link #137
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
He didn't even attempt to explain it way...just dropped it like...like a sack of potatoes...
He never even said that he had one
Old 2010-09-23, 19:36   Link #138
Calca
Expressionless

I think Kubo wanted to explore Yachiru's past too eventually.
Old 2010-09-23, 19:48   Link #139
Anubis62

Quote:
He never even said that he had one
I know, right?
They didn't say Kenpachi had one either; namely because he doesn't. At least Kubo tipped us off there; he didn't leave us hanging on what could prove to be the single most broken ability in the Anime Universe besides God-dom itself. One such as Aizen would have mentioned it by now; and no other characters mentioned it either. If I was in their position, that would be the biggest threat in my eye.

And it wasn't mentioned once.
So you can understand why I'm curious.
Old 2010-09-23, 21:02   Link #140
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
In my opinion on this chapter. It was good, but I can't wait till it is animated so maybe when can actually see more Mugetsu instead of looking at the cahpter then seeing wow Tite skipped ahead and now Mugetsu easily defeats Aizen, but now he is gone. WTF**ing heck is that. I know this is a mini arc and all, but come on don't just skip.
Bensuit on dA and youtube has decided to animate the entire Decide arc.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Closed Thread