AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 15 Rating
Perfect 10 17 30.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 29.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.91%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-12, 00:31   Link #61
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
The most dissappointing part for me base on all spoiler I have read is:

Spoiler:
THANKS!! DAMN! Well, is my fault for stay here.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 03:49   Link #62
itine
No Book No Live

As we can look
Yuiitsu on 灰村キヨタカ web
I just wonder the spoiler is true?

itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 04:02   Link #63
LevelSeven

So...yuuitsu >> magic gods?
They are even more fodder than i thought, recently this god-tier chars are dissappointing (at least except for tian)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 04:12   Link #64
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
So...yuuitsu >> magic gods?
They are even more fodder than i thought, recently this god-tier chars are dissappointing (at least except for tian)
This makes sense if the spoilers are true, but I guess since you skip most parts of the novel you don't understand it. Aleister nerfed the magic gods with his spell, the only one who had access to their Phase powers was Nephthys (and just a single use). And we saw with Kakeru that he could bring out parts of the Magic Gods he had defeated with WR, so this is not a big surprise.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 04:24   Link #65
LevelSeven

^no i know all this, dont think i skip every part, i have no idea about the fanservice BS happening with doll-thinus and touma in his house or whereever else but i know the plot,

it is still a dissappointment that hyped god-tier chars are getting one hit killed like flies and a normal human is ">" than them :/
Old 2016-04-12, 04:26   Link #66
LazyHunter

Quote:
^no i know all this, dont think i skip every part, i have no idea about the fanservice BS happening with doll-thinus and touma in his house or whereever else but i know the plot,

it is still a dissappointment that hyped god-tier chars are getting one hit killed like flies and a normal human is ">" than them :/
And you continue to ignore the explanations the plot and me gave you.
Old 2016-04-12, 04:28   Link #67
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
TAnd we saw with Kakeru that he could bring out parts of the Magic Gods he had defeated with WR, so this is not a big surprise.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. When did we see this? If this was in NT14 then I must have missed something incredibly important.

Also, LOL at Haimura calling her Super Yuiitsu-san
Old 2016-04-12, 04:28   Link #68
LevelSeven

Quote:
And you continue to ignore the explanations the plot and me gave you.
im talking about yuutisu > magic gods which you agreed is true
ok, if you want it detailed, yuuitsu > weakened magic gods :I
Old 2016-04-12, 04:34   Link #69
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. When did we see this? If this was in NT14 then I must have missed something incredibly important.

Also, LOL at Haimura calling her Super Yuiitsu-san
In NT13. When talking to Nephthys Kakeru made Nuada's silver arm drop from his right hand to prove to her that he had already defeated the other members of Gremlin.

@LevelSeven
Really? Not only I didn't agree to that, at this point you are looking for excuses to whine about the series. Tell me when has Yuiitsu defeated a weakened magic god. I'll wait.
Old 2016-04-12, 04:37   Link #70
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

From /a/,

Niang-Niang is obviously the one in upper right.
Proserpina (Persephone in Greek) is at middle.
Chimera is at bottom right.
Tezcatlipoca is in upper left.
Lastly, Nuada in bottom left.

FUCK. Yuiitsu is basically a faker that has the ability of Unlimited Magic God Works.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 04:39   Link #71
DeliriousEagle

More so WR>magic gods which she now owns. So yeah you are right.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 04:40   Link #72
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Hah. I'm kinda happy about this development because Kakeru probably feels like shit right now.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 04:46   Link #73
LevelSeven

Quote:
@LevelSeven
Really? Not only I didn't agree to that, at this point you are looking for excuses to whine about the series. Tell me when has Yuiitsu defeated a weakened magic god. I'll wait.
sigh, this is what you wrote:
This makes sense if the spoilers are true,

PS: my first ">" was a question, so dont act like im insisting on its true-ness, the majins are still dissappointments at this point with true spoilers or without...

PSS: let me guess, the spoilers and mostlikely the LN wont explain how and why WR changed hosts right? (if spoilers are true) :/
Old 2016-04-12, 04:49   Link #74
LazyHunter

Quote:
sigh, this is what you wrote:
This makes sense if the spoilers are true,

and how long have i been absend from this thread? as far as i remember for quite some time, i visit here and there to see if something interesting happened and the possiblity that maybe we can get a big look into aleisters plan made me want to post again >_< (at least according to spoilers i found somewhere)
You're avoiding answering the question, and that sentence doesn't mean what you think it means.
Old 2016-04-12, 04:54   Link #75
LevelSeven

Quote:
You're avoiding answering the question, and that sentence doesn't mean what you think it means.
than...if you could kindly tell me what other intentions than agreeing with me did you have with you post? sarcasms or jokes are hard to understand over chats...
Old 2016-04-12, 05:06   Link #76
LazyHunter

Quote:
than...if you could kindly tell me what other intentions than agreeing with me did you have with you post? sarcasms or jokes are hard to understand over chats...
That the picture with Yuiitsu and the magic gods you were talking about makes sense if the spoilers about her gaining WR are true, since we already saw Kakeru use it to "summon" or "bring out" a piece of a magic god he had defeated.

And you still haven't answered my question.
Old 2016-04-12, 05:06   Link #77
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

That's enough, you two.

Quote:
In NT13. When talking to Nephthys Kakeru made Nuada's silver arm drop from his right hand to prove to her that he had already defeated the other members of Gremlin.
Oh yeah. Hmm... I guess its legit. But that just makes WR far too overpowered. Which then leads to another line another question; namely, the question posed at the beginning of NT15:

How the hell could IT lose to incomplete Othinus but defeat THAT!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Hah. I'm kinda happy about this development because Kakeru probably feels like shit right now.
But when he inevitably gets his WR back (assumption), then he'll have access to that ability.
Old 2016-04-12, 05:11   Link #78
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
How the hell could IT lose to incomplete Othinus but defeat THAT!?
I might be wrong, but maybe the cause is her 50%
Don't forget she had same chance to win and lose. It just during lottery she win lol.
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 05:17   Link #79
LevelSeven

Quote:
That the picture with Yuiitsu and the magic gods you were talking about makes sense if the spoilers about her gaining WR are true, since we already saw Kakeru use it to "summon" or "bring out" a piece of a magic god he had defeated.
...ok
Quote:
And you still haven't answered my question.
defeated? no.. satisfied?

@OH&S
merely bringing parts of a majins body out doesnt equal bringing their powers out too..i think :/
the situation lazy mentioned doesnt seem to indicate that the majin powers follow with their body parts, not sure since if that was the case than why didnt he use it in his fight with touma?

@william
but if WR can easily defeat majins 100% and they can easily defeat 50% othinus and 50% othinus can easily defeat IT than WR > IT seems only logical, but who knows, IT seems to adjust to the users strength and NT4 was maybe only a exception? or the 50%-win is really omnipotent :/

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2016-04-12 at 05:28.
Old 2016-04-12, 05:18   Link #80
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
I might be wrong, but maybe the cause is her 50%
Don't forget she had same chance to win and lose. It just during lottery she win lol.
There's a small problem with that reasoning though. Back during NT4, I would have accepted that but what does the 50% dilemma for Othinus actually mean practically? It means either 50% failure or 50% success; i.e. 50% full power magic god, 50% fail. Regardless of how she works with the dilemma, at the end her power will be at 100% magic god level at maximum.

And WR can beat Othinus. And IT can beat WR. And Othinus beat IT.

See the problem here?