AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-02-22, 18:33   Link #1101
attobyte

Well, based on the op/ed, there is one more girl to complete Moka's battle team (aka newspaper club).
Is she the cousin that Tsukune talked about ?
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 19:02   Link #1102
edf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
Well, based on the op/ed, there is one more girl to complete Moka's battle team (aka newspaper club).
Is she the cousin that Tsukune talked about ?
No -
Spoiler:
edf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 21:23   Link #1103
X207
Gamyūsa

has anyone seen mizore gifs from ep 7 yet?
can anyone make me 2 gifs?
ep 7 mizore walking on the lake as the ice spikes protrude from the frozen lake surface, 9:25-9:30 or 9:37-9:39 chose which ever 2 second time frames would make a better loop (without a closeup on the screen) anime softsubs time frames
the other avy
ep8
Spoiler:

Last edited by X207; 2008-02-22 at 23:12.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 23:09   Link #1104
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
yea the animes seem to to only center around the harem part of the story ... and since its 13 ep or so series im afraid the story wont get any better... the manga other hand totally diffrent and i enjoy more than watching the anime. Too bad the producer didnt decide to follow the manga story line... guess they wanted cheap fan serivce.
Old 2008-02-22, 23:15   Link #1105
ryousuketakahashi

Rossario+Vampire

Your message is helpme a lot and the rossario+vampire 's story is interesting!
ryousuketakahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 23:20   Link #1106
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
yea the animes seem to to only center around the harem part of the story ... and since its 13 ep or so series im afraid the story wont get any better... the manga other hand totally diffrent and i enjoy more than watching the anime. Too bad the producer didnt decide to follow the manga story line... guess they wanted cheap fan serivce.
Hmm how is the manga totally different? Its the same plot every chapter just with different "monster of the week". The objectives of the bad guys make little sense anyway.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 23:33   Link #1107
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Hmm how is the manga totally different? Its the same plot every chapter just with different "monster of the week". The objectives of the bad guys make little sense anyway.
Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
It maybe because with the manga you don't "waste" that much time than watching...but even so the point about the anti climatic fights still remain for the anime. Boring and non original, I am tempted to just skip the "fillers" and just wait for the main stuff ie what happens to tsukune even though I try my hardest to avoid spoilers
I watch it whenever a new chapter comes. The fights never felt anti-climatic at all.

Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 2008-02-22 at 23:50.
Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 23:47   Link #1108
FateAnomaly

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Anyway, i treat this as an entertainment so i don't really care if the plot make sense. I am just saying that the anime is not much different from the manga.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 23:56   Link #1109
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I have to disagree on this, that the anime is different from the manga

Spoiler for Minor:
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 00:40   Link #1110
gvozden
Waterproofed Legion

Spoiler:
gvozden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 07:11   Link #1111
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I've given up on the series now, to much has been changed and it lot the spirit of the manga. The hatchet job on Shirayuki's introduction realled p'ssed me off.

Think i'll stick with the manga, it's a shame because i had high hopes for this series, and it's the first series in 2 years i've dropped after picking up
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 08:11   Link #1112
yupyupyup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat's Disciple View Post
I've given up on the series now, to much has been changed and it lot the spirit of the manga. The hatchet job on Shirayuki's introduction realled p'ssed me off.

Think i'll stick with the manga, it's a shame because i had high hopes for this series, and it's the first series in 2 years i've dropped after picking up
I have not drop it yet, but already lost my interest. What pissed me off the most is the freaking bat, it's just simply a gay addition to a bad plot. They shrinked the manga plot so much that it does not make sense to me, and connection between episodes are really weak. Moka and Kurumu cling onto Tsukune so often that I found it boring and annoying.
yupyupyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 09:36   Link #1113
attobyte

Since this is a 13 eps one, I think we'll see a Sumomo~ style end (main guy as a wimp until the end) and for the faithfull watchers a cliffhanger as first prize.
I hope the 2nd season doesn't take too long.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 09:49   Link #1114
Nemuru

This all depends how well the first seasons does, if there's any hope for second season. frankly I would enjoy the anime more if they annouced a second season, it doesn't need to be comming out this spring, even a 6 month break inbetween is fine.
Old 2008-02-23, 10:23   Link #1115
Phantasmagoria
*Author

I vote for remake
Old 2008-02-23, 10:35   Link #1116
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Remake as a 26 episode series is a must. Even a second season of the current version wouldn't entice me back. To much has been changed for it to be really enjoyable. I don't mind the bat so much though, he's annoying yes, but he does make appearances in the manga aswell.

It wouldn't be so bad if they followed the manga more, for example in the latest episode Shirayuki is a baddie WTF is that about, and she gets beaten up by vamp Moka, again WTF. In the manga she's just a misunderstood girl, who gets rescued by Tsukune. Moka's only part in the rescue is to give her blood to him (without going all vamped out), then watching as he pulls Shirayuki up, then beats the snot out of the teacher.

Also the teacher in the anime is the innocent, WTF he's the cause of the problems in the manga >.<

It needs a serious remake. I wouldn't of minded 2x13 epsidoe seasons, like they did with Girls Bravo, if they'd kept more in line with the manga.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 11:08   Link #1117
Nemuru

Spoiler for response to Timiat's:

First I think someone needs to rewatch episode 7 again
Secondly, wrap some of your writing in spoilers...............
While it wasn’t exactly as the manga the events are the same. Shirayuki was intend a misunderstood girl and the teacher was infact a villain shown by the photo’s while vague the gang did say she's innocent and it was the teacher that attacked her.

As for moka kicking her, she did kick her once in chapter 18. If you combine chapter 18/19 in a loose way that is how episode 7 presented itself.

Last edited by Nemuru; 2008-02-23 at 11:24.
Old 2008-02-23, 11:32   Link #1118
X207
Gamyūsa

i find ep 7 couldve been handled better while still avoiding the darker chapters. ie:
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 13:39   Link #1119
mandarb916

Mizore wtf?
Spoiler:
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 18:31   Link #1120
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

I'll quit this show till they release the final... I want to see it in one rush
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote