AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-19, 01:35   Link #4281
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Starting to see more bitter extremist NaruSaku fans finally giving up with the hate and realizing the truth. Props to them!

I guess it does get tiring to hate on something with lies for too long.
good for them. They should be able to enjoy themselves more with their fan made images and fanfics if they just took a big breath, calmed down and just accepted that things didn't turn out their way. They'd also see other fandoms get off their backs if they stopped throwing half assed excuses around. Most are only on their case because they won't shut up about their woe is me attitudes and insist on making sure everyone knows it.
Old 2015-01-19, 02:16   Link #4282
Mystie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
As far as i know, this is his movie :/
oh, damn
Mystie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 03:40   Link #4283
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Not gonna lie. I thought Shion was amazing. She looks like Hinata with a reverse color palette.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 04:25   Link #4284
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
As far as i know, this is his movie :/
Not true, the Boruto movie is something else entirely
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 04:44   Link #4285
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Not true, the Boruto movie is something else entirely
Well the movie title is :
Boruto - Naruto the movie

Too bad he still under his dad 's shadow .

Or , some of my friend rename it , Naruto the last bonus gaiden

Remember those official arts in which Naruto and the gang in their Kimono ? that is for advertising a Spa in Japan , how sad..... would love to see an episode about a festival after the Last event .....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 04:47   Link #4286
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I can't wait to see the Boruto movie. That kid better have the Byakugan and Papa Naruto is going to be the most amusing thing ever.
Old 2015-01-19, 05:07   Link #4287
Ultragunner

Anyone looking forward to see a more grown up Him aware?
I can imagine that she's gonna be a mature little sis that has to look out for her dumb and reckless older brother
Old 2015-01-19, 05:09   Link #4288
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

They should do the unexpected and make Himawari more like Naruto, while Boruto tries to stay rational, but from what we saw in the manga epilogue, I doubt that.
Old 2015-01-19, 05:51   Link #4289
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
I can't wait to see the Boruto movie. That kid better have the Byakugan and Papa Naruto is going to be the most amusing thing ever.
Here is the problem , Kishimoto forgot to give the children the Byakugan .

I can only hope he doesn't feel bad about that and correct his mistake , a third child is welcome but still....

My head canon , Himawari is a genius although she doesn't have the Byakugan , she actually can remember all the chakkra point without the need to use the Byakugan .

Meanwhile , Bolt has the Byakugan and a large pool of chakkra , so he attacks a bit wildly like his father and can use his clone to spam a large array of the Hyuga signature attacks like the Heaven revolving or Air palm .
Old 2015-01-19, 05:58   Link #4290
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Eh, it's Kishi, even if he gave Boruto blue eyes, there should be a way to "activate" the Byakugan. Some Deus Ex Machina and there you have it. Come on, it's Kishi. We're used to this already and Boruto needs to have the Byakugan, otherwise he's going to be a Naruto 2.0
Old 2015-01-19, 06:56   Link #4291
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

The final volume for Naruto manga
Come with 2 mini chapters about the Uzumaki and the Uchiha
I shall have it !!

Old 2015-01-19, 08:43   Link #4292
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Not gonna lie. I thought Shion was amazing. She looks like Hinata with a reverse color palette.
I agree lol that's why I said I was able to remember her, she was probably the most memorable of the Naruto movie Heroines, I mean can you imagine this? If Hinata got upset over fangirls oogling Naruto, one day Shion traveling to Konoha to make good on her promise, lol some of the characters mistake her for Hinata, "Hinata when did you become blonde?" Lol and when she meets with Naruto and Hinata she outright states her purpose and Hinata just faints,

When she recovers she's going to ask Naruto how can you make such a promise?! And then starts to doubt how special she might be as she notes Shion looks VERY similar to herself, and I'm sure Naruto will make some sort of cheesy line about how he really didn't think about it at the time...and the reason he could make a promise to Shion was because SHE looks like Hinata not the other way round...well in the end I am sure it will all work out and Shion will realize Hinata deserves Naruto more and leaves feeling bittersweet, Naruto will kinda feel bad he's breaking a promise which is something he swears he never does, and Shion will probably say that he's not since she gave her promise to Hinata...again this flies over Naruto's head lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Well the movie title is :
Boruto - Naruto the movie

Too bad he still under his dad 's shadow .

Or , some of my friend rename it , Naruto the last bonus gaiden

Remember those official arts in which Naruto and the gang in their Kimono ? that is for advertising a Spa in Japan , how sad..... would love to see an episode about a festival after the Last event .....
Well this is still a mini series and Naruto is STILL the name on the title, so you can't exactly give Bolt top billing since without the Naruto brand, Bolt really can't get his chance

And I really think you're putting too much thought over "forgot" to give the Byakugan, it's not the same as "I will NOT give them the Byakugan" Kishimoto gave us no reason to think Boruto or Himawari won't get it themselves so I think we should not give up on the idea as well

Besides the problem with making up a third WHOLE new child to give the Byakugan doesn't seem like a good idea, because you have to time jump AGAIN so the third child can be at an age they can actually use it, and I don't see that happening, I see Part 3 taking place while the kids are more or less the way they are now, Naruto's Part 1 ages (Genins) I mean to age them to teens and all that I think would require ALOT more time then the mini series would allow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
good for them. They should be able to enjoy themselves more with their fan made images and fanfics if they just took a big breath, calmed down and just accepted that things didn't turn out their way. They'd also see other fandoms get off their backs if they stopped throwing half assed excuses around. Most are only on their case because they won't shut up about their woe is me attitudes and insist on making sure everyone knows it.
Hopefully this is the case...but you'll always get a case where someone grows tired of fanfics and fanart and go back to starting trouble again...hopefully by then the hate would have died down enough...It's kinda sad that despite the ending, despite the movie I STILL see people (like multiple people) commenting "I STILL don't understand how NAruHina happened, there WAS no development for it! The movie was just a half ass attempt to shoehorn NaruHina AND make Kishimoto money, NaruSaku will ALWAYS be the perfect pairing no matter what the series says..."

its a little head shaking cause I know they are entitled to think NaruSaku is so "perfect" (even though I myself can't see it at ALL) but are they SO bitter about it they have to comment to EVERYONE NaruHina fans included that "I know MY pairing didn't happen but I am never going to stop reminding you that YOUR pairing had NO development or "proper screentime" to back it up and the ending sucked because of it"
Old 2015-01-19, 09:31   Link #4293
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
I shall have it !!

I heard there will be bonus 2 chapters of Naruhina and Sasusaku family? plz plz plz it be trueeee

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 11:03   Link #4294
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
I heard there will be bonus 2 chapters of Naruhina and Sasusaku family? plz plz plz it be trueeee
Bad news , it may just about Naruto and Sasuke deal with their child.....
Old 2015-01-19, 11:44   Link #4295
cyberdemon

Quote:
I see it being more as tie in chapters to the Boruto series and movie to set things up.
Old 2015-01-19, 12:01   Link #4296
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Any screen time with Boruto and Himawari is good news to me
Old 2015-01-19, 12:07   Link #4297
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:
I shall have it !!

Something feels weird about this image. A feeling both of sadness and happiness. Sadness that the stupid kid we all grew up with is gone and seems unrecognizable in his new role but happiness that he achieved all of his childhood dreams.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 12:17   Link #4298
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Any screen time with Boruto and Himawari is good news to me
Makes me wonder how they're gonna start things in part 3...the world's at peace, so maybe it will show the kids trying to learn how to be great ninjas or studying their parent's techniques? Well it be a treat either way!

I have a feeling though one of the principle themes of the story will be the kids discovering they can discover their own path and not live in the shadow of their great parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
Something feels weird about this image. A feeling both of sadness and happiness. Sadness that the stupid kid we all grew up with is gone and seems unrecognizable in his new role but happiness that he achieved all of his childhood dreams.
Not to mention is married to one of the (if not THE) hottest kunoichi amoung his peers...I think that already and having his 2 children is worth ALOT more then being Hokage will EVER be that's for sure
Old 2015-01-19, 13:15   Link #4299
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Makes me wonder how they're gonna start things in part 3...the world's at peace, so maybe it will show the kids trying to learn how to be great ninjas or studying their parent's techniques? Well it be a treat either way!

I have a feeling though one of the principle themes of the story will be the kids discovering they can discover their own path and not live in the shadow of their great parents
Some new sort of evil arises and we will see Mama bear Hinata trying to protect her children, yes!
Old 2015-01-19, 13:50   Link #4300
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Some new sort of evil arises and we will see Mama bear Hinata trying to protect her children, yes!
I heard Orochimaru will probably be one of the problems the kids will face, I WOULD like to see Hinata kicking his ass if he tries to take one of her her children...yeah I think she could take him at this point

Tags
movie