Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-29, 16:33   Link #4401
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
It is official , Bolt 's eyes color is blue just like his father .

There goes all my hope for a Byakugan.....

Ehem , talking about the icon for the new Naruto movie about Bolt , they keep bringing Minato , does that mean Bolt may be somehow meet his grandfather :P ?
I'll say it again, Kampfer I think you're counting out the Byakugan WAYYYYY too early...unless we get an outright WRITTEN statement from Kishimoto saying Bolt does NOT have the Byakugan and never will or its mentioned when part 3 comes out and its stated there neither Bolt nor Himawari have the talent for the Byakugan then we can say okay no Byakugan, but as we learned from this series eyes CAN evolve and change QUITE drastically too, afterall we seen it happen several times like Mangyou Sharingan into the Rinnegan or the Byakugan into the Tensaigen, who says Bolt's eyes can't grow or evolve into the Byakugan when he needs to? Maybe his natural eye colour is when he's "turned them off"

Like how do you know maybe this won't be an initial hurtle for him for the series? That his mom is from the Hyuuga and he doesn't have the Byakugan and feels bad because of it...and then when a crisis occurs gains the right to use it? I think out of the two Bolt will have it, afterall he carries the Hyuuga mark on him in his first appearance in the final chapter...

so like I said don't give up hope right away, this situation might change itself and surprise you
Old 2015-01-29, 16:38   Link #4402
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
I'll say it again, Kampfer I think you're counting out the Byakugan WAYYYYY too early...unless we get an outright WRITTEN statement from Kishimoto saying Bolt does NOT have the Byakugan and never will or its mentioned when part 3 comes out and its stated there neither Bolt nor Himawari have the talent for the Byakugan then we can say okay no Byakugan, but as we learned from this series eyes CAN evolve and change QUITE drastically too, afterall we seen it happen several times like Mangyou Sharingan into the Rinnegan or the Byakugan into the Tensaigen, who says Bolt's eyes can't grow or evolve into the Byakugan when he needs to? Maybe his natural eye colour is when he's "turned them off"

Like how do you know maybe this won't be an initial hurtle for him for the series? That his mom is from the Hyuuga and he doesn't have the Byakugan and feels bad because of it...and then when a crisis occurs gains the right to use it? I think out of the two Bolt will have it, afterall he carries the Hyuuga mark on him in his first appearance in the final chapter...

so like I said don't give up hope right away, this situation might change itself and surprise you
The Hyuuga clan would benefit from the Byakugan evolving to look like normal eyes when not activated, would make it harder for their enemies to pick them out.
Old 2015-01-29, 16:49   Link #4403
newtype385

now you too can smell like Sasuke

newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 16:52   Link #4404
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
soooooo fire and angst? Lol
Old 2015-01-29, 16:59   Link #4405
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
soooooo fire and angst? Lol
All out of over passionate love as said by the Second Hokage . Lol
Old 2015-01-29, 17:13   Link #4406
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

So i presume that Naruto 's perfume will smell like Ramen ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 18:22   Link #4407
fuff

where can you order the naruto ,manga from? the last one?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 18:33   Link #4408
newtype385

on amazon japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
where can you order the naruto ,manga from? the last one?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/NARUTO--%E3%...85%A8%E5%B7%BB
Old 2015-01-30, 02:01   Link #4409
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:
It is official , Bolt 's eyes color is blue just like his father .

There goes all my hope for a Byakugan.....

Ehem , talking about the icon for the new Naruto movie about Bolt , they keep bringing Minato , does that mean Bolt may be somehow meet his grandfather :P ?

Bolt's hair somewhat looks like Minato's. I really hope that he somehow learns Flying Thunder God and is a natural genius like his grandfather because maybe he doesn't have the chakra prowess of his father due to him not having the kyuubi. And if he gains access to byakugan, would it be a good combination with FTG+of course Rasengan?

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 02:14   Link #4410
The Green One

Well I caved and watched the camrip. God I feel so dirty..... Still I followed this series for so long, hard to resist the movie about my favorite pairing. Some of the pacing was a bit awkward but I'm satisfied with it as a whole. Got to love Sasuke's "I'm too awesome to be in this movie so I'll only show up for 15 seconds." I'll of course give the movie a proper watching when the blurays come out but for now, instant gratification satisfied.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 03:08   Link #4411
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

I'll wait till I can get my hands on the DVD or Blu-Ray before watching the movie. I want to see it in the best possible quality when I watch it for the first time.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 04:19   Link #4412
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Like Mother like son .

Hmm , i wonder how many generation will it take to make the spiky hair disappear
Old 2015-01-30, 14:44   Link #4413
fuff

something from volume 72
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 15:26   Link #4414
newtype385

Old 2015-01-30, 16:11   Link #4415
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

It is the exhibition , they sure organize these kind of event a lot
Old 2015-01-30, 20:39   Link #4416
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

I just couldn't wait any longer so I finally saw it despite the poor quality in which I saw it in I thought it was amazing. It didn't dissapoint the dbz style fights and NaruHina moments galore!!! Kishimoto wasn't kidding when he said he was inspired by dragonball... Naruto and Toneri basically throw dbz powers at each other. My only dissapoint was that Naruto didn't use his most powerful form for whatever reason oh and that Sasuke shows up for a few seconds...But that aside its awesome love story this one will surely dissapoint NaruHina haters but then again who cares. Waiting until someone leaks a better version of it and its dropping in the US so fingers crossed this might be actually one of those that I buy.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 19:52   Link #4417
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Brainstorm , why the title is called The Last ?
Old 2015-01-31, 20:03   Link #4418
The Green One

Because it's not The First?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 20:56   Link #4419
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Brainstorm , why the title is called The Last ?
Because its the Last Important chapter before the start of the next Generation...a type of bookends if you will...Naruto was born alone and strive to find love and acceptance...he thought his dream of becoming Hokage would do that...and while I agree it would have given him some satisfaction, in the end its his realization that he loves Hinata, his marriage to her and the birth of his family that is his true happiness...before their can be a new beginning, there has to be an end of the first..and what better way to conclude's Naruto's story then with the NaruHina love story?
Old 2015-01-31, 21:41   Link #4420
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I think it is because :
+The movie is about the Earth last day as the moon is falling down .
+Toneri being the last of the Otsutsuki clan , we don't know much about the Hamura bloodline .
+The last missing puzzle Naruto must find , that is the love of his life.

Seem i have caught a leak of a Japanese smut doujin about NH *whistle* i will be gone for a while....

3 more days till i get my Naruto 72th volume , i wonder what kind of extra chapter we will have :P

Last edited by kampfer91; 2015-01-31 at 21:51.

Tags
movie