AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2021-10-15, 09:03   Link #1
Giyowlucky

Romance Manga/Manhwa Recommendations Please

I am looking for something like fantasy romance that have a good story plot. Pleaseee any recommendations? Thank you in advance
Giyowlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-15, 12:51   Link #2
kari-no-sugata II

Lately I've gotten into manhwa with "noble villainess" MCs of various kinds. I've not read that many manhwa in the past so these are kinda fresh for me. Anyway, here's a few recommendations:

The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Quote:
With the marriage of her prostitute mother to the Count, Aria’s status in society skyrocketed immediately. After leading a life of luxury, Aria unfairly meets death because of her sister Mielle’s schemes. And right before she dies, she sees an hourglass fall as if it were a fantasy. And just like that, she was miraculously brought back to the past.

“I want to become a very elegant person, just like my sister, Mielle.”

In order to face the villainess, she must become an even more wicked villainess. This was the new path Aria chose to take revenge on Mielle who murdered both her and her mother.

I Didn't Mean to Seduce the Male Lead

Quote:
A baroness who lost her husband at an early age. I’ve possessed the body of “Eleanor Maurice”. But in the original story, I have a mere four lines of dialogue! After pouring my blood sweat and tears, I’ve finally been able to achieve a respectable position within this society. To this prestigious Eleanor, I’ve been offered a sweet deal. If I’m able to introduce the male lead to the female lead and help the original plot come true, you're telling me a huge sum of money will be well within my reach?! Hoping for a promising future, I head to the male lead, ‘Leon’s’, residence but… “Your problem is…” “I fell in love at first sight with you that other night.” You don’t understand, I only went there to kill two birds with one stone! Condemned as the nation’s scandal maker despite her futile justifications, introducing Eleanor’s heart-throbbing yet bitter tale!

The Villainess Lives Twice

Quote:
“Tia, your brother has to do well for you to do well.”

By committing all sorts of evil acts, she made her brother the emperor. But her dedication was rewarded with betrayal. At the brink of death, the one who extended a helping hand was her arch nemesis, the righteous Grand Duke Cedric.

"Devise a plan."
"…"
"I can't think of anyone else who could turn the tables in this situation, Lady Rozan."
"…"
"Lend me your strength."

It wasn't possible to restore the balance of power for an empire that was already falling into ruin, but there was a way… to turn back time before everything went wrong.

With her blood and tears, she sacrifices her own body to cast ancient magic in order to turn back time.

This time, she wouldn't fail.

Returning back to her 18-year-old self, Artezia resolves to become the villainess for Grand Duke Cedric.

"Please ask for my hand in marriage. I will make you the Emperor."

Today the Villainess Has Fun Again

Quote:
My friend stole my boyfriend and then dared to hand me a wedding invitation with a smile?

Ha! I had a blast enjoying my revenge and came home and fell asleep but...when I woke up I was in the body of the Villainess of a Romance Fantasy novel who has everything: appearance, assets, and intelligence.

The only thing this girl lacked was the insight to judge a man.

Throw the bastard Prince away to the main female lead and let us just enjoy the luxury of power and money!

Beware of the Villainess!

Quote:
A refreshing, unique villainess who's been dropped in the world of a novel, only to overthrow it all! The reason why? She couldn't just stand by and watch the female lead be manipulated by all four shitty male leads. The story of a pragmatic villainess who intends to throw out all the jackasses, the friendly heroine who is equally miffed at said idiots, and a wolf that only yearns for the villainess!

PS Got anything you can recommend? Personally, I prefer romances where it's only a part of what is going on and the story isn't drowning in angst. You did ask for "fantasy romance that have a good story plot" so we might like similar things...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-27, 01:56   Link #3
SarahEm1234
Oops

READ LIGHT AND SHADOW if you're looking for an intelligent and strong female character. And by strong, I don't mean those tsundere bitches that scream and slap everyone. I mean, a character that is kind and just, yet holds her ground and rebuilds an entire city using ONLY her intellect. The romance is really good too. The male love interest is very supportive of her and doesn't throw his anger around like a manchild. He's not a pussy either. He's incredibly strong and perceptive and uses his abilities to protect those around him.

It's a manhwa about a maid being given as marriage to a duke that is known across the land as a merciless soldior. But is the maid really a maid? and is the duke really a violent monster?