Notices

Old 2008-10-29, 08:11   Link #201
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickelXenon View Post
Guys, it's an anime. There's no need to give it deep thought. Just enjoy it for what it is.
Now, that's an uplifting thought.

I, for one, enjoy thinking about the things I actually care about, so I'm gonna continue talking about them here, if you don't mind.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 09:43   Link #202
NickelXenon

Well, I just don't want to see a fight break out. It sucks the joy of the thread.
NickelXenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 10:04   Link #203
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Hey, no fights allowed. I concur.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 12:37   Link #204
Molenir

When is this being broadcast? Is it being broadcast? Seems like a long time since episode 1 was released. Still waiting on episode 2. Did it get bumped for something else again?
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 12:41   Link #205
v1cious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molenir View Post
When is this being broadcast? Is it being broadcast? Seems like a long time since episode 1 was released. Still waiting on episode 2. Did it get bumped for something else again?
epsiode 2 just went off. a lot more action than the first one.
v1cious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 14:38   Link #206
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

can't wait to see it hopefully more michicko this time
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 19:07   Link #207
NickelXenon

I'm watching the second episode right now.
Old 2008-10-30, 02:22   Link #208
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Just finished, pretty sweet chase too.

Looking forward to figuring what was going on when someone subs it, or explains in the thread.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 03:04   Link #209
Molenir

Wow, what a great second episode. I liked it even more then the first. At least partially, because we didn't have to watch little Hana being abused by the 2 other kids. This is definitely one I'm enjoying. Just pure fun so far.
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 04:20   Link #210
_gallo_

Well, even if Watanabe is only the creative composer for the music don't you think that part of the environment and the female detective were derived from CBB (i'm referring to episode 17: Mushroom Samba)? I mean, the hairs are basically the same

[... the secret of the Great Stories is that they have no secrets. The Great Stories are the ones you have heard and want to hear again. The ones you can enter anywhere and inhabit comfortably. They don't deceive you with thrills and trick endings. They don't surprise you with the unforeseen.. They are as familiar as the house you live in. Or the smell of your lover's skin. You know how they end yet you listen as though you don't. In the way that you know that one day you will die, you live as though you won't. In the Great Stories you know who lives, who dies, who finds love, who doesn't. And yet you want to know again. That is their mystery and their magic. ...] Arundhati Roy
_gallo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 07:18   Link #211
NickelXenon

When the priest came back... I was like, "WTF?" Especially when he chased Hana and you know... So what is Hana and Michiko's relationship? Is what Michiko said in the first episode true?
Old 2008-10-30, 15:31   Link #212
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I enjoyed ep2 a lot. The characters were interesting. The animation was good. The story was appealing.
Spoiler for priest in ep2:
Spoiler for M&H's relationship:
According to Shoboi Calendar, the first broadcast on FujiTV was on 15 October, and there was no broadcast 22 October, but now it begins to be weekly, every Wednesday late-night at 2:08am.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 17:13   Link #213
NickelXenon

I'm Catholic and I wasn't offended by the cross thing.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-30, 21:25   Link #214
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickelXenon View Post
I'm Catholic and I wasn't offended by the cross thing.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 22:36   Link #215
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Thanks to golthin for confirming that.
Spoiler for ep2:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 07:13   Link #216
karumofin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Thanks to golthin for confirming that.
Spoiler for ep2:
i am very sure they arent really mother/daughter. im convinced that michiko got a different motivation.

Last edited by karumofin; 2008-10-31 at 11:02.
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 07:40   Link #217
mit2591
~someone bored~

Quote:
Originally Posted by karumofin View Post
i am really sure they arent really mother/daughter. im sure that michiko got a different motivation.
well you may be right.even now i can not imagine them as mother and daughter seeing how different they looks,but of course it may be possible the daughter inherited her father's looks
in the opening song hachitan reminded me of edward from Cowboy Bebop specially the scene with a binocular.
mit2591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 11:01   Link #218
karumofin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit2591 View Post
well you may be right.even now i can not imagine them as mother and daughter seeing how different they looks,but of course it may be possible the daughter inherited her father's looks
in the opening song hachitan reminded me of edward from Cowboy Bebop specially the scene with a binocular.
well i dont mean because fo their looks, its just that it doesnt really give the plot a whole lot of dynamics if they really are mother and daughter.
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 18:38   Link #219
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by karumofin View Post
i am very sure they arent really mother/daughter. im convinced that michiko got a different motivation.
well, then it is michiko the one that is lying. I guess you need to wait for the subs to think anything because it came straight from Michiko's mouth.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 11:26   Link #220
NickelXenon

I too am not convinced Michiko is Hatchin's mother.