AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-15, 21:41   Link #461
Miraluka
Banned

Mmm... watched last episode, I don't know how is going with the direction of the series but I just lost any interest on Minami and Himeji... and Shouko, too much abuse on the boys gets boring and then annoying to the point of cheering up the for friendly homo Kubo. Hideyoshi alternative doesn't sound that bad now. Actually, I miss Aiko, she along with Tsuchida are the best of this series for me.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 22:15   Link #462
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Akihisa doesn't done much that will aggravate Kubo into raping him, the two girls on the other hand...no comment. Akihisa for now, is too kind hearted, but once he snaps, he'll be a beast.

I doubt the girls will rape him (Akira is unknown, I doubt either will want to rape the other), seeing as they already labelled Akihisa as nothing more than property, they already are destroying Akihisa's body and mind, which will serve to bring a more darker side of him (hopefully)
Would be nice to actually see him snap, as it would be highly probable in RL.
However as its anime/manga/novel and a comedy about bakas non the less, its highly unlikely that he will show any reaction.
Still one could hope that somewhere in future (didn't read novels yet), there would show up a girl who would be nice to him, and to whom akihisa would show true emotions on higher lvl than he does to hideyoshi.
I would be damn happy to see those yanderes reaction when he would told them to gtfo, while playing with other girl. As it is now they both co-op so its unlikely that either of them would go at the other, thats why 3rd party would be needed.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 00:33   Link #463
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Well, I now hate Aiko almost as much as the other main girls. That's change, at least.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 06:28   Link #464
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

i laugh at the conversation of Aki and Miharu (yey she's back!) about Minami's chest. they compare to a flat iron board.

Minami and Himeji has got their own yandere rhythm..

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 10:15   Link #465
Candyshark

All complains to Kirino for setting the trend of abusing the main character this year. i don't mind it that much since it's been a while we had really batshit crazy broads. Nice to see Yuji back to being mastermind and leader in time of need. More of it would balance girls nature.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 11:04   Link #466
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Nah, I guarantee that this will be the worst of the girls actual punishment (one person found an even deadlier weapon anyway) for a long, long time. They mellowed out later on, see next episode for why (if they show an important scene).
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 22:21   Link #467
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Nah, I guarantee that this will be the worst of the girls actual punishment (one person found an even deadlier weapon anyway) for a long, long time. They mellowed out later on, see next episode for why (if they show an important scene).
I couldn't help myself; I saw the illustrations
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 05:59   Link #468
Sixth
Hu Tao

I don't know, but I am hoping to see Akihisa got bedridden or died of serious injury due to the girls abuse. This will teach the girls not to resort violence. In fact, I really want to see Mizuki and Minami reaction when they learned that they are the one who causes Akihisa's death.

damn, I am sadist...LOL
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 14:58   Link #469
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I don't know, but I am hoping to see Akihisa got bedridden or died of serious injury due to the girls abuse. This will teach the girls not to resort violence. In fact, I really want to see Mizuki and Minami reaction when they learned that they are the one who causes Akihisa's death.

damn, I am sadist...LOL
Why Akihisa? make the girls suffer, leave the idiot alone.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 21:47   Link #470
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Why Akihisa? make the girls suffer, leave the idiot alone.
for maximum effect, raep them in front of Akihisa, and let the poor soul think that its all an AV.
Old 2011-08-17, 23:16   Link #471
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

As much as I don't like the series, I honestly don't understand why it's so hated. It's just the same as the first season in my eyes. The female abuse, the stupidity of the males, and even the jokes were all in the previous season as well. While that would make a series boring (as most rehashes are), it wouldn't exactly make it hated.

Edit: Okay, there are complaints that the summons aren't in the show that much, but I barely remembered it from the first season. It was only in the beginning and the end if I recall correctly.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 23:34   Link #472
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
for maximum effect, raep them in front of Akihisa, and let the poor soul think that its all an AV.
I still say have Akihisa rape the 2 girls and to him, think it is all a game in his mind. He needs his vengeance. Damn, that makes a good story plot right there.

Old 2011-08-17, 23:59   Link #473
Midonin
Last Engage

This discussion really isn't doing anything to help the unpleasant stereotypes of the otaku crowd.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 01:09   Link #474
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Anyone who sees no difference between this and the first season has no understanding of why many fans loved the first season. If you're happy with the show as it currently stands, that's fine - nothing wrong with that at all. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 02:26   Link #475
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
This discussion really isn't doing anything to help the unpleasant stereotypes of the otaku crowd.
Have to agree there. There are plenty of ways to express frustration without bringing up rape, guys.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 02:48   Link #476
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Anyone who sees no difference between this and the first season has no understanding of why many fans loved the first season. If you're happy with the show as it currently stands, that's fine - nothing wrong with that at all. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
This. Second season is so different on so many levels, it's not what I watched this show for =/
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 02:53   Link #477
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Himeji used to be nice... T_T
WHY GODS WHY?! It's like reading NTR... I can feel the rage building yet I can't stop reading watching...
FUUUUUUUUU-
Old 2011-08-18, 02:54   Link #478
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I found the first season absolutely hilarious, that's why I'm watching this season. Literally had me rolling on the floor in laughter quite often. Unfortunately hardly any of the hilarity seems to have transitioned over. I am disappoint.

And seriously guys, what's with all the rape talk? Chill out. This ain't some psychological thriller series or something.
Old 2011-08-18, 03:40   Link #479
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
If you guys are totally not okay with the physical abuse on guys by girls even for comedic purpose, I'd suggest you to start boycotting every shows that have it. I don't like the double standard that this comedy device is enforcing but I will never go as far as suggesting that rape is the way to retribute. Time for you guys to start rewatching shows like Married with Children, where verbal abuse is used by BOTH genders, for the better.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 07:23   Link #480
blitz1/2

Well, it all started because many people are getting frustrated with season 2. As the above poster(s) said, the humour used to be good and the physical abuse is simply getting out of hand with an occurrence of close of every 5-6 min per ep without much justification. Again, Akihisa is a poor victim to practically almost everyone, and if we were to draw comparisons to H-ovas, then by now, he would have snapped.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen