AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 10:55   Link #44521
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Mmm... Well how should I say this? Infinite Stratos written as weak hero slowly growing stronger is less received than hero is already kicking ass and will continue to kick ass as time goes along. Only with less effort.

I suppose its because possession stu is what I'm heavily reminded of. But stories that use Ichika generally have him kicking ass he has no business kicking. What's more everyone either gets another level of absurd badass to keep up or keeps ichika at bay with some convoluted reason that relates to his now ambiguous morality.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 20:58   Link #44522
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Just when I thought I was done, ANOTHER ECG test with more rhythms?!! (slams head onto desk). Sorry Zero, it may take some time before I can send it to you.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 10:15   Link #44523
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Just when I thought I was done, ANOTHER ECG test with more rhythms?!! (slams head onto desk). Sorry Zero, it may take some time before I can send it to you.
I really hate ECG test, especially the one I did during Emergency Training.

Like I said, just keep calm and concentrate with it. Wish you luck
Old 2013-06-27, 14:18   Link #44524
DarkJak2050

Another fanfic spotted.

Infinite Startos: Gotterdammerung
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 23:03   Link #44525
Eratas123

Good luck with the Quest, Senpai
Old 2013-06-28, 05:30   Link #44526
DarkJak2050

[Sighs]

I guess no one will be on for a while...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 07:35   Link #44527
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
[Sighs]

I guess no one will be on for a while...
harhar my fandom for the series is slowly fading and I dont know why. I already watched the series three times already yet I still dont know what should I write.

Yeah I am a fan of harem genre anime and manga

I guess not many would have see my point

I am thinking about Warring States IS fanfic setting. IS will always be IS(that would mean it`s a damn armour )..however, writing using that setting is too much of drag for me*yawn*
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 07:40   Link #44528
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tempest is the man you should be talking to then. Not really into the whole sengoku thing. Meiji restoration was pretty awesome though. All hail Kenshin!
Old 2013-06-28, 08:18   Link #44529
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hah...hah hah... >.>

I was making an AU with my 'Sengoku Era'-esque story. Of course, having Chifuyu as a 'Lord' only seems right, right? I tend not to get too caught up in explaining everything little thing...not just because I don't know enough of it, but for my own sanity's sake.
Old 2013-06-28, 08:26   Link #44530
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'd call her lady. "At your command milady."

Explanations do drain the soul. but sometimes they are necessary or we're all just going to end up confused
Old 2013-06-28, 08:55   Link #44531
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, she's surrounded by guys - she's the only 'female' present at the Emperor's War Council and knowing Chifuyu, probably wouldn't mind being referred to as 'Lord Orimura' just to get under the geezers' skins even more than what her position already entails.

The Emperor is infatuated with her but he won't dare make a move on her (he's wimpy like that). The Shogun hates her because she will eventually claim his position - everyone knows it. The geezers won't/can't do anything because of the last time they tried to 'force' her hand' by kidnapping Ichika - she almost wiped out an entire garrison single-handed to get him back. Not to mention that he got out on his own due to the commotion.

...haaah~
Old 2013-06-28, 09:01   Link #44532
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Yeah... my mind really can't handle sengoku basara. XD

I guess I just feel more at home with modern times. Or at least my own version of ancient, Japan, China, Europe, America and even Philippines.
Old 2013-06-28, 09:34   Link #44533
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Basara is it's own animal, I tend to stick with the Koei games Samurai/Dynasty Warriors line-up. At least they sort of follow the history a bit and if they embellish, it tends to look more believable.

...Coincidence that CarbonFibre Chifuyu also took six swords into battle? I think not...

To those who got to read chapter 8, did Chi-chan engage more than one IS while she was CarbonFibre?
Old 2013-06-28, 09:43   Link #44534
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so channeling the badass eh?

should a weapon be significantly be heavier when its giant blade is just made of energy? let's say 100 meter beam sword?
Old 2013-06-28, 09:49   Link #44535
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*twitch*

The weight of the energy blade at 100m... just the amount of energy that would take just might weigh something. It's the weight of the device creating the energy blade that will have the majority of weight. However, realistically there are other factors to consider with something like that, I'm sure.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:02   Link #44536
demino_hellsin
That one guy

lol

Squall: What? Is that all the legendary blade of the warrior goddess can do? Maybe divinity thins out through the blood? Hahaha!

Ichika: Yukihira is the sword that slays even gods.*suddenly grows 100 meter beam blade as he slashes down* With this shape like a halberd, did you never once consider asking why it was called a sword?

Squall: Th-that's... impossible!

Ichika: Consider yourself on the same ground as gods. Not once have I been forced to draw this divine murdering weapon.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:11   Link #44537
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*snickers* aaaaannd naturally, my mind goes the *other* route with that...

Squall: ... 100m? Seriously? That's some crazy over-compensation there...

Autumn: Well, when going up against the likes of the gods, one does have to been 'over-the-top' in some manner...

Squall: How did he train for that...? Don't tell me that Chifuyu and Tabane both...!

**imagines a rather lewd scene of Chifuyu and Tabane both panting and sweaty, from the exhaustion of working with Ichika in training**

Autumn: ... that's some imagination you got there... -.-
Old 2013-06-28, 10:14   Link #44538
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Think shadow of the colossus. And you're fighting them by the hundreds. I'd say that's just the appropriate size for the party ;D
Old 2013-06-28, 10:32   Link #44539
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

'Appropriate size for the party', eh...your double entendre skill is commendable...

That sounds like a continuation for your one RPG-based fic. Doesn't help since Tabane has outright stated that Chifuyu is the only one who can stand equally to her.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:39   Link #44540
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I aim to please

Indeed, I was thinking about the EoxIS when I came up with that.

Chifuyu may be the only person who Tabane admits to being her equal. But Ichika is Chifuyu's younger brother and Houki is Tabane's blood relative. There is meaning in their battle. Kind of... XD

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest