AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 14 21.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 37.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 17.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-12, 13:40   Link #41
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I swear, if Haruto is in future Saki’s body fulfilling that recent promise I will be beyond upset.
Well, the foreshadowing is there, so you better get ready to be upset, I think.
Old 2013-12-12, 13:41   Link #42
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

And Saki has been wanting Haruto to be inside of her again...

I'm sorry
Old 2013-12-12, 13:44   Link #43
Twi

I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to feel bad for Shoko or consider her learning the truth a suitable punishment for her betrayal and the death of Kyuuma.

On another note, they apparently were dumb enough to leave Saki near her Valvrave.
Old 2013-12-12, 13:46   Link #44
Key Board
Carbon

It's almost as if Cain wanted her to escape
It's almost as if Cain wanted H-neun to disrupt the ritual
It's almost as if Cain wanted Admiral Tomino to die
It's almost as if Cain [insert sentence]

dun dun dun..?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-12, 13:46   Link #45
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to feel bad for Shoko or consider her learning the truth a suitable punishment for her betrayal and the death of Kyuuma.

On another note, they apparently were dumb enough to leave Saki near her Valvrave.
Code Geass logic strikes again.

I'm pretty sure now we will see info about a new season/movie(s)/OVA(s) soon. :n

I so called the Haruto power-up aka Runetic wings of light.
Old 2013-12-12, 13:47   Link #46
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Well, that was rather boring (but necessary of course).
Basically, everything went down as we already predicted, Shoko gets to regret a little, Thunder gets to rage a little, Saki is let go by A-Drei, Newtype ghosts get to do their thing, Haruto is a glorified punching bag who loves Shoko and wants to build that empire for her and his sake, L-Elf wants to build the empire for Liselotte's sake.
Yawn.
Bring on next week
Old 2013-12-12, 13:47   Link #47
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
It's almost as if Cain wanted her to escape

dun dun dun..?
Considering it's Cain, I might buy that. Might.

At least they didn't upgrade Carmilla for Saki.
Old 2013-12-12, 13:51   Link #48
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Well, that was rather boring (but necessary of course).
Basically, everything went down as we already predicted, Shoko gets to regret a little, Thunder gets to rage a little, Saki is let go by A-Drei, Newtype ghosts get to do their thing, Haruto is a glorified punching bag who loves Shoko and wants to build that empire for her and his sake, L-Elf wants to build the empire for Liselotte's sake.
Yawn.
Bring on next week
Next week is mainly fight, fight, and more fight along with Thunder and Saki showing off mecha style.
We're still missing the "Haruto, save me!" line from the PV and yea....
Old 2013-12-12, 13:52   Link #49
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Next week is mainly fight, fight, and more fight along with Thunder and Saki showing off mecha style.
Good! Hopefully we'll be back to our weekly broadcast of despair, this week was decidedly too positive for Valvrave xD
Old 2013-12-12, 13:59   Link #50
finalfury
Incognito

I'll admit that I thought the scene where Haruto was waving at Saki kinda funny. lol
Saki easily stole the show despite being on for like less than a minute lol.
Old 2013-12-12, 14:04   Link #51
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Good! Hopefully we'll be back to our weekly broadcast of despair, this week was decidedly too positive for Valvrave xD
I disagree. Considering the massive influx of despair we got from episode 16-21, its good to see something positive for a change.

Still, dat newtype ghost scene really pissed me off. I really hate to see those kinds of scenes/motivations.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-12, 14:05   Link #52
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I couldn't wait so I watched the RAW. I couldn't understand most of what was said, but I did get that Valvrave is finally airing out some dirty laundry.

Shoko finds out how and why Haruto became a Kamitsuki, Haruto finds out that he killed Shoko's dad, A-Drei finds out that L-Elf didn't shoot him, and L-Elf finds out that Lise was a Magius(?), This is the one I'm not 100% on.

And look at all those Newtype Ghost showing up to encourage our duo. No wonder no one showed up before, they were all waiting for this moment. :P
Old 2013-12-12, 14:07   Link #53
blackwhite67
Banned

LOL. Punching Haruto? In a spacesuit? That's a little uncharacteristic for L-elf.
Old 2013-12-12, 14:07   Link #54
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Code Geass logic strikes again.
More like mecha show logic, since hijacking either your own robot or someone else's is rarely too difficult, regardless of being guarded, going all the way back to the original Gundam and its sequels. Would have been pointless to make a big deal about it when the show's nearly over. Then again, I do expect that Cain will reveal his hand very soon.
Old 2013-12-12, 14:09   Link #55
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Hmmm

I like how when Haruto finally snapped back and made his decision it was about himself and the world and no whining about Shoko or even mention of her.

I like how both him and Eruerufu looked so relieved and free after having their breakdowns and hitting their lowest. They're truly fighting for themselves by their own will now. Tied down by nothing.

I like how even though Thunder was angry he'd still protect Shoko's shuttle and he said that looking at Senpai's shield.

I love how glorious Saki was with her glorious entrance and glorious smackdown and glorious not taking any shit in prison and no puffy eye breakdowns even after everything and I love how happy she looked in the end I just love Saki.

I hope they don't pull a "See, she's sorry so it's okay." with Shoko tho.

*INCOHERENT SCREAMING AND DYING WHALE SCREECHES ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE A-DREI*
Old 2013-12-12, 14:09   Link #56
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I was hoping for Haruto not to disappointed me and boy was I right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Haruto developed super powers (but first were displayed by future Saki), I'm glad for him to get somewhere specially with L-Elf's more or less established as the future ruler.
I wonder who last time has such a low expectation of Haruto said that he won't even developed his Magius ability ?
Old 2013-12-12, 14:11   Link #57
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
I disagree. Considering the massive influx of despair we got from episode 16-21, its good to see something positive for a change.

Still, dat newtype ghost scene really pissed me off. I really hate to see those kinds of scenes/motivations.
It's a way to come to terms with losses, the acceptance and comfort of the ones who are gone. We warned you about it.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-12, 14:13   Link #58
bones

So they wait until now to get things started, can they actually wrap things up in two episodes or is there really going to be a third season. As for Haruto and Shouko, it doesn't feels as hopeless as it did last episode, still hoping for Saki though.
Old 2013-12-12, 14:14   Link #59
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I wonder who last time has such a low expectation of Haruto said that he won't even developed his Magius ability ?
I've learned to keep my expectations low on Haruto to not be disappointed again. I adore the promise scene with Saki flying in the background. It just fits. I guess they'll share a cockpit again like they did in episode 2.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-12, 14:15   Link #60
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
It's a way to come to terms with losses, the acceptance and comfort of the ones who are gone. We warned you about it.
For weeks I was glad I didn't see any ghosts. I think by now everyone knows how much i hate newtype ghosts...lol

Just to get massively trolled with not one, but four in one go. Damn, it isn't a Sunrise mecha without a newtype ghost...XD
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Closed Thread