AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-06, 08:09   Link #1681
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

interesting series , hope to see more summaries/ translation on the LN on baka tsuki

P.s. would appreciate to have link to summaries after reading the avaible LN on baka I was hooked
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 09:01   Link #1682
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
Sorry, i will apologize first. I don't have much experiences with forums so i don't know if i should post this. This is a comment i found in mangaupdates.
Spoiler for comment:

Is there any person who see this series in similar way? Do you guys have any character you hate in this series?
For me there is none.
Yes, I remember being majorly ticked off by Godou's uselessness at times. I got interested in Campione because people said Godou was awesome, how he is the man, and in the beginning, he was not. Far from it. But he got better, and since Jou-chan seems to kow what he's doing, I'm quite sure he won't go back to sucking. At least he now is aware he's lacking and trying to overcome his deficits.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 09:50   Link #1683
veritatis cupitor

i always find characters in LN/anime/manga to hate. only few NOVELS have escaped that fate (especially of dan brown & 12 kingdoms). hahaha.....only reason i read light novel is because of story. harems are cliche but funny and main characters like godou are also cliche but then again, they are funny.
Old 2012-07-06, 09:53   Link #1684
Miraluka
Banned

I don't really hate anyone but I have a big dislike for Shizuka, Godou's annoying imouto, its weird because it happened to me before with this kind of character...

I don't like how Godou sucks time to time or how Erica and the girls push him, he could had snaped but didn't.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 10:38   Link #1685
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I don't really hate anyone but I have a big dislike for Shizuka, Godou's annoying imouto, its weird because it happened to me before with this kind of character...

I don't like how Godou sucks time to time or how Erica and the girls push him, he could had snaped but didn't.
Of course he wont snaped..even in real life you wont snaped on a pretty girls arent you??>XD
well the LN got that logic i think...
Hahahaha...
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 11:14   Link #1686
whx_epic

Quote:
Hello, this is my second time asking this question. May i know what Luo Hao authorities are?

Sorry, i will apologize first. I don't have much experiences with forums so i don't know if i should post this. This is a comment i found in mangaupdates.
Spoiler for comment:

Is there any person who see this series in similar way? Do you guys have any character you hate in this series?
For me there is none.
Spoiler for Luo Hao's authority:
whx_epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 11:57   Link #1687
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Spoiler for comment:

For me there is none.
Comments are better in Mangaupdates than MAL (where people rate an anime based on the first 7 minutes of an anime and try to guess what will happen after) but it really depends on how you view the thing and on your taste.

Honestly, if all protagonists were "cool male protagonists", the authors will have a hard time developing the characters. Think of it like creating an invincible superpower greater than everything in the 4th volume of a series, and that you have to find an enemy for the 5th volume. You'll have to play down the invincibility of the "power", and plot holes could appear as you play it down, like the thing in Accel World.

I care more in what the main character manages to accomplish rather than his personality. Unless his character is like the dude from Aki Sora.
Old 2012-07-06, 13:17   Link #1688
animefan4289

I have a few questions for those who have read all the volumes I would like to ask since I have only read vol 1,2, and 5. I would greatly appreciate an answer if you don't mind.

1.After getting ame no murakumo no tsurugi, does Godou ever actually use the sword itself or does he just use the authority he took from it.

2.I only know 7 out of 10 of Godou's forms. Bull,Boar, White Stallion, Goat, Ram, Raptor, and youth. Can someone tell what the other 3 are and what they do?

3.I have read that the power Godou got from the kusanagi sword gives a new element to each of Godou's ten forms, can anyone tell me what they are?

I would greatly appreciate an answer if it's not too much trouble.
animefan4289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 13:19   Link #1689
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Hello, this is my second time asking this question. May i know what Luo Hao authorities are?

Spoiler for comment:

For me there is none.
One of the first things you need to learn about the Internet is not to take stuff random people say seriously. If I did that, then I wouldn't like anything at all. Just ignore comments like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by whx_epic View Post
Spoiler for Luo Hao's authority:
Thanks, I've been asking about this for awhile.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 15:04   Link #1690
Edgardes

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Thank you for giving me a spoiler
Edgardes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 21:52   Link #1691
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgardes View Post
Thank you for giving me a spoiler
No problem, but I should warn you again that it might be wrong. I'm piecing together little spoilers I heard, most of which came from Kadi. Who is the world's biggest troll.
Old 2012-07-06, 21:58   Link #1692
Kadi
知識の探求者

You know me too well.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 22:03   Link #1693
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Seriously Kadi, the other day I was reading a Manga there was a chapter that had a toy as a main topic which was a fluffy puffball with devil wings and horns. It reminded me of you the instant I saw it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 22:50   Link #1694
Miraluka
Banned

Don't know why Rosario + Vampire's pet came to my mind at your post O_O.
Old 2012-07-07, 02:50   Link #1695
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
interesting series , hope to see more summaries/ translation on the LN on baka tsuki

P.s. would appreciate to have link to summaries after reading the avaible LN on baka I was hooked
Hey kaizerknight01, Kadi did summaries of 3 and 4 on a different forum, i not sure if we are allow to post it here but if you did a little googling i'm sure you would find it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 13:12   Link #1696
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
So I finished volume 2, really loved it and the fight was especially awesome. Erica manipulated Liliana so perfectly that I was just in awe and she won me over in this volume. That kiss scene with Yuri was very hot too.

I understand why the fight was stopped because who knows what destruction may have occurred but I really wanted to see Godou and Voban continue.

I see on the BT page that there is a short story before volume 3. Should I look into reading that or should I just see about volume 3? I'm also guessing I can see about volume 3 on jcafe too?
Old 2012-07-07, 13:24   Link #1697
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Its not much to look into, best to move on to 4 if you can find it (send me a message if you do) though its not on Baka-Tsuki. 5 is up and so far it is my favorite.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 14:10   Link #1698
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Spoiler for Hikari lol:

lol, I think Hikari is now my new favorite character. Does she still at least play a semi-major role in the later volumes? Her antics are hilarious.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 16:51   Link #1699
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Spoiler for Hikari lol:

lol, I think Hikari is now my new favorite character. Does she still at least play a semi-major role in the later volumes? Her antics are hilarious.
From which chapter that came from?
Old 2012-07-07, 17:07   Link #1700
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
From which chapter that came from?
I don't think the English translations are out. But that section is referring to the illustration on page 265 in volume 6 (check it out on BT).
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem