AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-23, 06:31   Link #701
WarzoneCommand
Blattering Anime Freak

I just watched both the original Shuffle! series as well as what's out of Memories so far and well basically this is what I think of the whole Asa vs Kaede 'thingy' ( which basically got me by suprise watching the series since when I was halfway I read a remark saying 'But we all know who he is going to choose' I just asumed it would be kaede ) :

(To start out I'm getting the first half of shuffle! fans against me: :P) Asa-sempai is my favourite character of the series. ( and now for the other half ...) but Kaede comes as a very close second. As I said Asa is my favourite char, mostly because she is most of the time 'toying' with Rin at a very cool way but she is genuine when she needs to be. ( Besides that her reaction when Kareha said she liked Rin was great ).

Having that said I think it's a nice thing she hooked up with Rin. Having said that I don't think it was a very glorious ending, If the ending gave me one impression I'd have to say I feel realy, realy sorry for Kaede; She's always caring and realy nice; yet she ended with nothing at all. Sia and Nerine seemed to be doing not that bad knowing they weren't choosen and it seemed they found out there was more than just rin ( to a certain extent I have to add though ), yet Kaede was left with nothing at all, which I think is realy sad. She deserved a lot more than what she got. But I don't think that is Asa's fault and it's only Rin's fault for a part; the part he didn't seem to notice that he basically just kept hitting Kaede with a sledgehammer everytime he was around her ( with the "I'm moving out" as a finishing blow ). Offcourse he had the right to choose whatever girl he liked most, yet I don't think it was realy needed for him to move out; it is a good thing he noticed that he relied on Kaede for all his dirty work too much yet Moving out wasn't needed at all; he should just have demanded he wanted to do some of the household tasks himself to relieve Kaede ( and get her a real hobby or something :P ). If she'd done something like in the last scene of the Memories-Kaede-OP earlier it might have been a much, much happier ending for her.

To conclude: Both Asa and Kaede are cool !

Oh and I'm sorry all the people who read my post had to go through my blattering, I just had to vent :P

By the way: I'm working on a Asa CG-image, if it's finished I'll post it, allthough don't expect too much of it
Old 2007-02-25, 19:58   Link #702
monir
cho~ kakkoii

As of today, this thread is closed. If there are any suggestions to an alternative thread title that can help continue the fun factor this thread has generated without putting any significant focus on the concept of clubs, then please post your suggestion in this thread or post your request in the Request for New Threads. Thank you.
Closed Thread