AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-16, 20:18   Link #1
Key Board
Carbon

Manami's scenario

Everything written here is based out of memory:

She's one of the nurses in Haruka's hospital. She went to the same high school as Takayuki. She is 2 grades lower than him.

3 years later, Takayuki meets her by chance once again. For a while the encounters are friendly, she stops by for coffee at his working place, ect. One day Takayuki takes her home, throws away his morals out the window and has sex with her.

This affair continues for a while with Takayuki two timing Mitsuki behind her back, but as usual, Mitsuki understands Takayuki and starts to suspect things.

Takayuki realizes things are starting to get dangerous for him, so he calls Manami and brings her to the infamous hill top. He thanks her for everything and tells her that their tryst is over.

Manami lets out the most disturbing scream ever.

Days later…Things start to get a little weird.

Takayuki notices that his laundry gets done and his room is cleaned while he is gone. Apparently Manami made a copy of Takayuki’s key in order to help around at his apartment. Naturally, Mitsuki notices some things and confronts Takayuki about the truth. He manages avoid the issue… for now.

Takayuki calls Manami and confronts her about the issue. All he receives are cryptic messages. Takayuki goes over to her place to set things straight and end the madness, but Manami knocks Takayuki out and holds him hostage in her apartment.

Takayuki get locked up for days and during this time, Manami terminates the lease on Takayuki’s apartment, gets rid of all of his possessions, steals all his money in the bank, and tells Haruka, Mitsuki, Akane and Shinji that Takayuki is leaving them to be with her. Takayuki tries to escape whenever he has the chance, but all of his attempts fail. She punishes Takayuki for his insubordinate behavior by urinating on Takayuki.

Eventually, Takayuki escape and tries to make contact with Mitsuki for help. Instead, Shinji comes and beats the crap out of him. Mitsuki tells Shinji to stop and asks Takayuki what the hell happened. Takayuki explains everything. Mitsuki and Shinji feel sorry for him. Mitsuki tries to give Takayuki another chance, but Takayuki refuses since he realizes he’s lower than shit.

Shinji gets pissed at Takayuki, beats the crap out of him again and tells him to never show his face around them again. Mitsuki feels sorry for him, but Shinji drags her away saying that Takayuki is trouble.

Takayuki realizes that he has nowhere else to return to, so he walks back to Manami's apartment where she welcomes Takayuki with open arms and a full bladder.

Over time, Manami breaks Takayuki down to the point where his pysche reverts back to a child-like state. She treats Takayuki like a daughter and dresses Takayuki up in women's clothing. She also rapes Takayuki with a strap-on several times. This trend continues and in the end, Takayuki get some breast implants so he can be emotionally closer to his beloved “mother”

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-12-16 at 20:35.
Old 2003-12-16, 20:24   Link #2
Shift_

And what happens in the "true love" ending with her?

I acctually think that ending is HALARIOUS, it's quite fitting for Takayuki acctually.
Old 2003-12-16, 20:31   Link #3
Key Board
Carbon

I'll post her true ending scenario one of these days... maybe....

I'm not in the mood right now.
Old 2003-12-16, 21:22   Link #4
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
At least we got to read what actually happens! It is disturbing... Manami's character looked so much better...

thanks Key Board!
Old 2003-12-16, 21:49   Link #5
Key Board
Carbon

Perhaps I should do Akane's scenario next, since she has a considerable amount of fans.
Old 2003-12-17, 00:01   Link #6
bluemist
i am the mist

Okay, and so the bits and pieces I have read before about the dreaded 'green-haired' nurse ending was finally summarized.

I'm now happier to see that Takayuki can get punished that way. Too bad she's merely in the background in the anime series.
Old 2003-12-17, 01:37   Link #7
Kamui4356
Aria Company

It's amazing. I think I have her ending figured out, then I find it's much more disturbing than I thought.........................
I know I said Takayuki deserves it in another thread, but no, not even he deserves that.............................................. ........ Hopefully Crno Crusade will help get my mind off of that............................
Old 2003-12-17, 09:09   Link #8
Tboz

Hmm... I see a few posts that say Takayuki got castrated by Manami, so they are false?

I think I will have nightmare everynight if I see that happen in the game.
Old 2003-12-17, 12:12   Link #9
eMpTy265
<unranked>

I guess this just shows how extreme Manami can be...

just playing the 'true love' version, you'd never even think Manami would be so.... disturbed.. (I think disturbed is heavily understated...)

^_^

Definately looking forward to Akane's endings being summarized ^_^
Old 2003-12-17, 12:27   Link #10
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

hahahahahah

lmfao, so this was the big secret, it's fucking hilarious haha
Old 2003-12-17, 13:31   Link #11
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx
hahahahahah

lmfao, so this was the big secret, it's fucking hilarious haha
No it isn't...when I played the game two years ago, I was so distraught at Manami's scenario that I could touch ANY ero-game for about two months...and that is saying a lot.
Old 2003-12-17, 14:16   Link #12
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
No it isn't...when I played the game two years ago, I was so distraught at Manami's scenario that I could touch ANY ero-game for about two months...and that is saying a lot.
so how did you end up playing an H game and not like the H stuff?
Old 2003-12-17, 14:25   Link #13
musouka

Man, some of the responses in this thread are even more disturbing than that ending. "A guy got depressed and accidently hurt his relationship with his girlfriend! Man, he so deserves to be repeatedly raped and abused until his mind is completely fractured!"

Geez, I know it's just an anime/game, but the level of bile directed towards Takayuki from some of you is on the far side of "disturbing".
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-17, 14:26   Link #14
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
so how did you end up playing an H game and not like the H stuff?
I am not going over the h-game vs ero-game issue again in major detial , but my reasons are simple:

I play these types of ERO-games, because of the story. I play these types of ERO-games because of the art. I play these types of ERO-games for the beautiful music.

I don't play "H-games" because it is boring. I don't play "H-games" because there is not point. I don't play "H-games" because even if I end up liking it, chances are that the softhouse will go bankrupt the next year.

I do play these types of ERO-games because, if they obtain a hit, chances are that they will grow to become a first-rate softhouse shelling out even better games in the future.

And, the so-called "H-games," a term that no one in Japan uses due to its obscurity (when was this, 1994 back in the days of Elf?), are being overshadowed by such story-based ERO-games. "Sex-sells, sex only doesn't sell."

Welcome to the world of "the other side" of Japanese otaku-ness...a type of media that America still doesn't understand.

Last edited by kj1980; 2003-12-17 at 14:37.
Old 2003-12-17, 15:08   Link #15
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka
Man, some of the responses in this thread are even more disturbing than that ending. "A guy got depressed and accidently hurt his relationship with his girlfriend! Man, he so deserves to be repeatedly raped and abused until his mind is completely fractured!"

Geez, I know it's just an anime/game, but the level of bile directed towards Takayuki from some of you is on the far side of "disturbing".
relax, it's just a game. most of the stuff in hentai are so ridicilous I find it usually end up just laughing at it. Infact my fav hentai is the one where an alien goes about doing it with earth women until it grows into a massive purple blob and the military guys have this brilliant idea to gather all the prostitutes in tokyo in one spot to attract the alien, but by the time it arrives there is already a huge orgy going on between the prostitues and the soldiers. after the alien joins the fun a gaint 50 foot woman appears (this is where I fell on the floor laughing) and gets the alien blob off. that's classic funny stuff right there
Old 2003-12-17, 16:04   Link #16
TheBlueOne
Da da da di da da da

Quote:
relax, it's just a game.
I'll acknowledge that it's a game, but as a general rule, feeling sorry for someone wronged shouldn't end with just real people; I know that in a good movie or a good book I'll empathize with the characters. Since these games are just slightly more interactive then books, why shouldn't we feel sorry for Takayuki, after he went through an absolutely disturbing event? Considering that, along with the very high quality of Kiminozo, laughing at Takayuki's tragedy is downright malicious. musouka is correct.

Quote:
most of the stuff in hentai are so ridicilous I find it usually end up just laughing at it.[snip]
Try this "hentai" on for size. Go get a copy of Kana: Little Sister. I don't care how; pirate it, buy it, whatever.

Play through it once and come back and tell us about how absurd and "ridicilous" this "hentai" stuff is.
Old 2003-12-17, 17:12   Link #17
Key Board
Carbon

It's A LOT more disturbing if you experienced the game yourself.

Those sound effects...
That music...
Manami's tone...

*cringe*

Although, I'm not as shaken as other people, since I have heard and acted as a witness to worse real life incidents. -_-

Yes, you could say I'm a bit self-rightous. I'm sorry.
Old 2003-12-17, 17:22   Link #18
Key Board
Carbon

Another factor that made me lose some symphathy for Takayuki is Mitsuki's 2nd bad ending in which Takayuki takes out his frutration on Mitsuki and breaks down her psyche to the point of insanity.
Old 2003-12-17, 17:50   Link #19
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueOne
I'll acknowledge that it's a game, but as a general rule, feeling sorry for someone wronged shouldn't end with just real people; I know that in a good movie or a good book I'll empathize with the characters. Since these games are just slightly more interactive then books, why shouldn't we feel sorry for Takayuki, after he went through an absolutely disturbing event? Considering that, along with the very high quality of Kiminozo, laughing at Takayuki's tragedy is downright malicious. musouka is correct.

Try this "hentai" on for size. Go get a copy of Kana: Little Sister. I don't care how; pirate it, buy it, whatever.

Play through it once and come back and tell us about how absurd and "ridicilous" this "hentai" stuff is.
OMG........you want him to be in the corner of his dark lonely room crying like a little girl for days? >_<
LOL
Kana little sister is emotionally STRONG!!!
Kanon, well in the anime is not much compared to the anime, besides in the anime it kicks in like in the last eps.
Old 2003-12-17, 17:52   Link #20
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
It's A LOT more disturbing if you experienced the game yourself.

Those sound effects...
That music...
Manami's tone...

*cringe*

Although, I'm not as shaken as other people, since I have heard and acted as a witness to worse real life incidents. -_-

Yes, you could say I'm a bit self-rightous. I'm sorry.
LOL dude well wanna act as me, in the super mega car accident i was, and got all brain damaged, tramatized, just say it HURTS!!!!!! and PAIN WONT GO AWAY!!! THAT YOU HAVE THE NIGHTMARES!!! >_<!!
LOL
Closed Thread