Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-21, 04:58   Link #7881
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrezon View Post
I'd reccomend this to you http://youtu.be/W1TpX7AgQNA
that was cute.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 05:54   Link #7882
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
that was cute.
Ahhhh,don't make me blush
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 06:07   Link #7883
lovetospoon73

i'm guesting vol 14 will be released sometime in later 2015
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 06:47   Link #7884
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Ahhhh,don't make me blush
Well i may be a bit spartan but i became that way because it was necessary before and frankly whats comical is that for all my current harshness i'm still one of the more respected members on the forums especially in regards to harem stories. Not to toot my own horn . Regardless everybody is waiting for vol 14 including me. At the time vol 13 was on BD was one of my top stories. Probably second only to DxD.

One thing i admit i also am is this. I've been harsh on stories but personally i cant stand people saying i like the show thus its perfect and can do no wrong thats naivety IMO. If you remember from my reviews of the big 4 i put them on blast but most people agreed with my opinions despite their harshness. I am trying to go outside of that hence why i watched Dungeon and Shokugeki no Soma but we'll see what happens

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-21, 06:48   Link #7885
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Now I'm imagining a scene in my head, the one where Kamito finds Restia again without any memories. And they're just standing there, awkwardly and not moving or doing anything, because volume 14 hasn't come out yet.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 07:11   Link #7886
Weather
Wonder Wind

"Ah yeah sorry, take a break guys, the book is not done yet"

*They all go to the dressing room*

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 08:37   Link #7887
STR1KE3

Quote:
Well i may be a bit spartan but i became that way because it was necessary before and frankly whats comical is that for all my current harshness i'm still one of the more respected members on the forums especially in regards to harem stories. Not to toot my own horn . Regardless everybody is waiting for vol 14 including me. At the time vol 13 was on BD was one of my top stories. Probably second only to DxD.

One thing i admit i also am is this. I've been harsh on stories but personally i cant stand people saying i like the show thus its perfect and can do no wrong thats naivety IMO. If you remember from my reviews of the big 4 i put them on blast but most people agreed with my opinions despite their harshness. I am trying to go outside of that hence why i watched Dungeon and Shokugeki no Soma but we'll see what happens
Oh,ok.Everybody has their own personality.Though harshness is needed (a lot in some places) it's not always an option.
Old 2015-04-21, 08:57   Link #7888
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Oh,ok.Everybody has their own personality.Though harshness is needed (a lot in some places) it's not always an option.
Agreed although my harshness is only when i see clear naivety and if i'm wrong i admit i'm wrong and move on. Plus with certain shows people are foaming at the mouth for translations and in that case i need to be harsh because i know what its like to wait. The fact we nearly lost DxD translations back in vol 12 is because somebody needed to become spartan. That somebody was me.

Old 2015-04-21, 13:36   Link #7889
STR1KE3

Quote:
Agreed although my harshness is only when i see clear naivety and if i'm wrong i admit i'm wrong and move on. Plus with certain shows people are foaming at the mouth for translations and in that case i need to be harsh because i know what its like to wait. The fact we nearly lost DxD translations back in vol 12 is because somebody needed to become spartan. That somebody was me.
Hahahahahahha.Code Zero the DXD army is here to help you.Goes into war......THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!!!!
Old 2015-04-21, 13:51   Link #7890
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Hahahahahahha.Code Zero the DXD army is here to help you.Goes into war......THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!!!!
pretty much there was a time they referred to me as General Imperial so clearly i had the influence but thats a story of the past.

Old 2015-04-21, 16:36   Link #7891
Armando99

Quote:

I understand your reasons and pov but just to remind you my friend, a knife cuts both ways.

Some will respect you for it but there are also those who will despise you for it as well. It's great that you took the initiative.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 16:37   Link #7892
lovetospoon73

Do u guys think with the whole other worldly darkness & rubia off causing trouble, kazehaya will be force to use Solomon's 72 contracts or any time, if he had no other options?
Old 2015-04-21, 16:39   Link #7893
Abysmalheart

Guys I wonder if this book is good so far I reached vol 4 ch 5 and I hate claire she is totally ruining the story for me with her stupid tsundere attitude,arrogance and pride so will it get better or she remains a wretch ?
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 16:58   Link #7894
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
I understand your reasons and pov but just to remind you my friend, a knife cuts both ways.

Some will respect you for it but there are also those who will despise you for it as well. It's great that you took the initiative.
Armando i fully expect people to hate me i dont mind that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Do u guys think with the whole other worldly darkness & rubia off causing trouble, kazehaya will be force to use Solomon's 72 contracts or any time, if he had no other options?
No i think the point of the story is for Kamito to beat the otherworldly darkness WITHOUT becoming like Solomon in fact i expect Sorja Solomon (its a joke and those who get it will know why) to use a few of the demons as well besides the one she already has.

Old 2015-04-21, 16:59   Link #7895
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmalheart View Post
Guys I wonder if this book is good so far I reached vol 4 ch 5 and I hate claire she is totally ruining the story for me with her stupid tsundere attitude,arrogance and pride so will it get better or she remains a wretch ?
I am not gonna read another 6 page discussion on this again.

So for short answer, yes she gets progressively more dere but the Tsun also remains although it lessens overtime.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 17:08   Link #7896
Abysmalheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
I am not gonna read another 6 page discussion on this again.

So for short answer, yes she gets progressively more dere but the Tsun also remains although it lessens overtime.
why thank you for the reply.I feel the author is biased with claire I wonder if she is a women with small breast.
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 20:44   Link #7897
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Armando i fully expect people to hate me i dont mind that.

No i think the point of the story is for Kamito to beat the otherworldly darkness WITHOUT becoming like Solomon in fact i expect Sorja Solomon (its a joke and those who get it will know why) to use a few of the demons as well besides the one she already has.
dude, even though kazehaya kicks fucking ass way better than most of the female elementalist & has the powers of the darkness elemental lords & with est as his main spirit, he still ain't strong enough, if this stuff frightens an elemental lord it is not to be taken lightly, plus with rubia on the loose, it only make things worse, but afraid solomon's 72 contract spirits will be corrupted by the otherworldy dakness too, we seen how powerful the other worldly darkness is, kazehaya better find a way to beat it for good or else there won't be any spirits to use
Old 2015-04-21, 20:56   Link #7898
Seitsuki
Onee!

Oh right, this series is still going.

As much as I despise harems it has to be said Restia is the most perfect girl I have read about in a very long time. Please just give her the happy ending she deserves :<
Old 2015-04-21, 21:09   Link #7899
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
dude, even though kazehaya kicks fucking ass way better than most of the female elementalist & has the powers of the darkness elemental lords & with est as his main spirit, he still ain't strong enough, if this stuff frightens an elemental lord it is not to be taken lightly, plus with rubia on the loose, it only make things worse, but afraid solomon's 72 contract spirits will be corrupted by the otherworldy dakness too, we seen how powerful the other worldly darkness is, kazehaya better find a way to beat it for good or else there won't be any spirits to use
Weren't they trying to free the other elemental lords from their control?

Besides, Est is not at full power. If she does go full power, I think she is more than a match for those otherworldly beings. There is a heavy consequence to use Est at full power though./
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-22, 00:23   Link #7900
STR1KE3

Yep 1/10 of her power if I remember correctly.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap