AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-18, 17:44   Link #41
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
...Okay, the Allied Shinobi was formed because they had the same enemy: Akatsuki. They defeated Akatsuki. But why Sasuke said Kaguya? Not the Allied Shinobi fought Kaguya, Team 7 fought and defeated Kaguya. Sasuke, you are not very smart!!
He didn't say the army fought or defeated Kaguya; he said that she was one of the common foes they remained united against, and that without her (or Akatsuki/Obito and Madara) they lacked a common enemy to unify them.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 20:38   Link #42
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I hope they use up all this extra bijou/nature chakra and have to resort to a straight up taijutsu battle but seeing as how the manga is ending so soon it's probably going to start wrapping up and setting up the movie plot
the wind shuriken is gonna overpower all that dumass lightning…the bijou shuriken is gonna bust up susanoo. we'll then get a new outcome of the academy fight this time with naruto on top. this or sasuke warps away and the movie is spent dragging him back to this dimension...
Old 2014-10-18, 20:42   Link #43
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
the wind shuriken is gonna overpower all that dumass lightning…the bijou shuriken is gonna bust up susanoo. we'll then get a new outcome of the academy fight this time with naruto on top. this or sasuke warps away and the movie is spent dragging him back to this dimension...
or it ends in a draw and the movie (like some spoilers said) are about the moon who is about to fall on the earth
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 03:38   Link #44
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
He didn't say the army fought or defeated Kaguya; he said that she was one of the common foes they remained united against, and that without her (or Akatsuki/Obito and Madara) they lacked a common enemy to unify them.
Well, doesn't really change the fact, that the Ninja Army didn't have the slightest idea, that Kaguya even existed: When she appeared on the scene, all of the normal humans were already trapped in the Infinite Tsukiyomi and had no idea what was going on.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 06:55   Link #45
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, doesn't really change the fact, that the Ninja Army didn't have the slightest idea, that Kaguya even existed: When she appeared on the scene, all of the normal humans were already trapped in the Infinite Tsukiyomi and had no idea what was going on.
Obviously. My point was that Sasuke wasn't speaking literally; had they been aware of her, Kaguya would assuredly have been another foe for them to remain united against. And even though they didn't fight her as such, one would assume that her keeping them in the IT would constitute her being a common foe regardless.
Old 2014-10-19, 11:11   Link #46
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Obviously. My point was that Sasuke wasn't speaking literally; had they been aware of her, Kaguya would assuredly have been another foe for them to remain united against. And even though they didn't fight her as such, one would assume that her keeping them in the IT would constitute her being a common foe regardless.
he was speaking literally. kaguya forced team 7 + obito (the biggest part of the war) to work togther. prior to that fight old team 7, sasuke and obito were not allies
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 11:52   Link #47
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
he was speaking literally. kaguya forced team 7 + obito (the biggest part of the war) to work togther. prior to that fight old team 7, sasuke and obito were not allies
I'm aware of that. I was speaking in the context of the Allied Forces as a whole.
Old 2014-10-19, 22:57   Link #48
Alena_92

Hell yeah! I like the action ������
Sasuke was absolutely wrong when he said that kage bunshin is a jutsu that made him lonely.. kage bunshin symbolizes unity as a team..as a person and a ninja naruto had a different personalities and all are working together in his advantage when used in battle..he can utilize his different aspects of strength because of this jutsu..and he treats his clone as his friend as well and thankful because of them..he will never achieve what he is now without their help, that's why he has better understanding of himself..and aside from that he has kurama all his life.. anyway, naruto will win this battle..so i couldn't care that much..
Im more excited to the pairing..shout out to all NH fan..looking forward on Hinata's promise after this to hold Naruto's hand and walk beside him.. so please naruto end this battle already!!! ��
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 12:46   Link #49
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
Hell yeah! I like the action ������
Sasuke was absolutely wrong when he said that kage bunshin is a jutsu that made him lonely.. kage bunshin symbolizes unity as a team..as a person and a ninja naruto had a different personalities and all are working together in his advantage when used in battle..he can utilize his different aspects of strength because of this jutsu..and he treats his clone as his friend as well and thankful because of them..he will never achieve what he is now without their help, that's why he has better understanding of himself..and aside from that he has kurama all his life.. anyway, naruto will win this battle..so i couldn't care that much..
Im more excited to the pairing..shout out to all NH fan..looking forward on Hinata's promise after this to hold Naruto's hand and walk beside him.. so please naruto end this battle already!!! ��
i wouldn't say absolutely wrong…i mean think about it. though we never saw it, how likely is it that young naruto created shadow clones to play a game of monopoly, UNO, or even tag as he struggled to be acknowledge by others and deal with a bijou that wanted nothing to do with him. sad stuff i tell ya…sad stuff

re: chapter…
sasuke's new world would be a paradise for sasuke haters. they'd wake up every day and be like F*** YOU SASUKE! and then probably go back to sleep.
and before meals…thank you sasuke for being such a douche. we are able to continue to love each other because you…you are the ultimate a**hole.

(the manga almost feels like a story about which version of god is better)
Old 2014-10-20, 18:42   Link #50
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
re: chapter…
sasuke's new world would be a paradise for sasuke haters. they'd wake up every day and be like F*** YOU SASUKE! and then probably go back to sleep.
lol sounds like the hate ritual to Goldstein in 1984. Your scenario here kind of already seems to be happening, but instead of yelling it, they put up some hate post or make some tired joke insinuating he and Naruto have the hots for each-other .
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion