AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-04-17, 08:17   Link #101
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
God , now Narusaku extremist claims Boruto for themselves because Pink is Sakura color ......
They were hissy fitting because someone tried to redraw their precious Shinachiku (what a stupid name) as a NaruHina child. What a bunch of hypocrites. Boruto look nothing like Sakura. Yet they also claim that his hair look like a Sakura petal which is "proof" that he is a NaruSaku love child. Um... no his hair looks like a leaf, not a Sakura petal.

wth. in the tumblr NaruSaku thread they are have a NS Selfie Day. what a useless holiday for anyone.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 08:46   Link #102
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They were hissy fitting because someone tried to redraw their precious Shinachiku (what a stupid name) as a NaruHina child. What a bunch of hypocrites. Boruto look nothing like Sakura. Yet they also claim that his hair look like a Sakura petal which is "proof" that he is a NaruSaku love child. Um... no his hair looks like a leaf, not a Sakura petal.

wth. in the tumblr NaruSaku thread they are have a NS Selfie Day. what a useless holiday for anyone.
really now? And here I thought the epilogue of the manga when Kishimoto debut Boruto and Himawari and the final scene of the Last movie with the kids playing in the snow with Naruto and Hinata and Naruto commenting "YOUR mom is really strong when she gets serious" would have laid to rest ANY doubts whose Boruto and Himawari's parents are...but of course how silly of me! the proof should have been the choice of colour used in a brief trailer or the design of Boruto's hairstyle! Wow I am so stupid you know for trying to follow petty things like canon and laid out dialogue that the characters say that detail whose related to who...of course THIS is where the real proof is...

*facepalms*

Seriously they can't accept that their pairing didn't win so they have to try to lay claim as Hinata's children as their own...and not even doing a good job of it either
__________________
"No matter how much pain we feel, we can't close our hearts to it"
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 09:01   Link #103
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
More playable chars in US4
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 09:45   Link #104
aeriolewinters
The Star of hope
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
Quote:
God , now Narusaku extremist claims Boruto for themselves because Pink is Sakura color ......
That's funny, especially considering that Orange + Purple = Magenta.

__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 16:21   Link #105
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
At the end of the trailer , Boruto said he don't feel like losing , i wonder when / what make he says that ,may be it is before he fights Sarada , and may be he is confident in his skill .

Remember Naruto during chuunin exam , he felt nervous before facing Neji , he could win because of Hinata . As for Boruto , i don't think he is an idiot like his father , and who would cheer him up because he is weak ? nah.

God , now Narusaku extremist claims Boruto for themselves because Pink is Sakura color ......
Really I thought they hated Bolt But sad Himawari haven't been shown but maybe she in the Ninja Academy I think bolt and like 2-3 years apart.
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 16:49   Link #106
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Really I thought they hated Bolt But sad Himawari haven't been shown but maybe she in the Ninja Academy I think bolt and like 2-3 years apart.
They hate him because they want him and can't have him because he is not a NaruSaku child no matter how much they argue otherwise. So they make an even closer Naruto clone by the name of Shinachiku. The only difference is that Shinachiku has no whiskers and green eyes. Bolt face is shaped similar to Hinata's and his eye shape as well. Give him the Byakugan and black hair and Boruto would look very similar to Hinata as well.


courtesy of perladellanotte on Tumblr

Well they did always promote this as more a story for Naruto, Sasuke, Boruto, and Salada.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 20:02   Link #107
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They hate him because they want him and can't have him because he is not a NaruSaku child no matter how much they argue otherwise. So they make an even closer Naruto clone by the name of Shinachiku. The only difference is that Shinachiku has no whiskers and green eyes. Bolt face is shaped similar to Hinata's and his eye shape as well. Give him the Byakugan and black hair and Boruto would look very similar to Hinata as well.


courtesy of perladellanotte on Tumblr

Well they did always promote this as more a story for Naruto, Sasuke, Boruto, and Salada.
I guess your right on that front but what was the point beside showing the next gen of kids if the story just will be about pretty much bolt/salad I mean all I think Himawari character is to show Naruto and Hinata do it way more than their friends.
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 05:25   Link #108
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
According to the Official site
http://boruto-movie.com/chara/index.html

Boruto have the Prodigy title .

You make your uncle Neji proud .
And master may be smirking somewhere in the corner ....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 06:27   Link #109
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
According to the Official site
http://boruto-movie.com/chara/index.html

Boruto have the Prodigy title .

You make your uncle Neji proud .
And master may be smirking somewhere in the corner ....
Sweet! I was hoping for that
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 07:29   Link #110
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Jeez , Why the Hyuga clan full of smart person ....
Neji was considered to be the prodigy of his generation .
Hinata figured out 2 new jutsu ( though Neji did help developing the Lion Fist ) , and she is also a smart person .

Good thing Boruto inherited that trait too .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 12:23   Link #111
ranchan13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Jeez , Why the Hyuga clan full of smart person ....
Neji was considered to be the prodigy of his generation .
Hinata figured out 2 new jutsu ( though Neji did help developing the Lion Fist ) , and she is also a smart person .

Good thing Boruto inherited that trait too .
Well....
All according to Keikaku* as far as Hiashi's concerned

*Translation note, Keikaku means plan
__________________
Combat
ELEment
STrategic
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 17:20   Link #112
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Well....
All according to Keikaku* as far as Hiashi's concerned

*Translation note, Keikaku means plan
Talk about the Keikaku , whoever wrote that , i wonder if he updated it with the Last event
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 18:59   Link #113
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
According to the Official site
http://boruto-movie.com/chara/index.html

Boruto have the Prodigy title .

You make your uncle Neji proud .
And master may be smirking somewhere in the corner ....
Well it seems that now Boruto will have one thing that should help him be more than just a Naruto clone.

Though this means that the Hiashi's plan really was a sucess
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 20:57   Link #114
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Well it seems that now Boruto will have one thing that should help him be more than just a Naruto clone.

Though this means that the Hiashi's plan really was a sucess
True unless Himawari is the real Naruto clone she has both figures of her parent most look like Naruto but has figures of hinata while Bolt has Hinata eyes and Head shape he really look exactly like Naruto. well at least he's smart.
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 12:32   Link #115
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 38
2 more days till the new manga comes out!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 14:26   Link #116
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
2 more days till the new manga comes out!
isn't the official release date is the 27th?
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 16:22   Link #117
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
isn't the official release date is the 27th?
There's an issue 0 coming out on the 23rd
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 17:30   Link #118
kampfer91
Master Eugenist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
I smell an official art coming soon .

But thank to my schedule , i can't even take a peek at next week Jump magazine.....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 17:35   Link #119
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 39
Well the trailer is on youtube now.

Made me chuckle when the narrator said "Buroto Naruto the movie"

It's like saying Vegeta Goku the movie.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 19:26   Link #120
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
I don't even know whether I should start reading it or not
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.