AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-20, 09:02   Link #181
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Kuroageha has managed to easily wriggle her way into my top 5 female characters with ease. And I think as Guardian Enzo cleverly puts it as her rather alien and unique intereractions with Tsukishima which is so attractive.

1.Elsie
2.Kuroageha
3.Kuroneko
4.Morgiana (if you like Kuroageha, Morgiana from Magi is a given considering how similar I find them)
5.Isana Tachibana
Old 2013-08-26, 09:11   Link #182
Kakkou
Tch.

Holy crap, the eyecatch came at pretty much a minute before the ED started both this week and last week. This has got to be an inside joke amongst the staff or something.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 10:44   Link #183
dark998

Another Monday another dose of Mushibugyo. This time it was Koikawa vs two insect men that also use illusion techniques, but unlike Saizou these were physically strong plus having regen ability.

Forunately that regen had a limit and they couldn't recover from being turned into literal dust. And for next week it is Tenma's turn to shine. And Kuroageha in the preview! I need more of her already.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 20:15   Link #184
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Holy crap, the eyecatch came at pretty much a minute before the ED started both this week and last week. This has got to be an inside joke amongst the staff or something.
Yeah, it seems that way. Look for it during the preview next week.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 07:05   Link #185
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

we finally have a name for the magistrate, unless i'm reading the subs wrong
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 08:35   Link #186
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

I dropped it initially due to its premise. However, I marathoned it last night due to boredom. It is actually entertaining. I will be watching it to the end.
Old 2013-08-27, 18:42   Link #187
kuromitsu

I always had an uneasy feeling about the Miyoshi brothers, but they looked vague enough to deceive me... until now. EEEWWWW. Seeing them fly was the worst, flying c-bugs are stuff of my nightmares. At least they got dealt with in the gruesome way they deserved.
The smaller ones that Jinbei & Co fought with weren't any better... brrr.

By the way, I loved the random anachronisms - making your own death flag, huh? And everyone using the "G" euphemism for "cockroach" in all seriousness was hilarious. xD (HareGuu still has my favorite euphemism, though: "A black, hard, shiny creature that likes small, dark places, and is pretty fast". It's also my favorite story involving cockroaches.)

I didn't expect this kind of indepth look into Koikawa's psyche until now, but I guess by shounen fight manga standards I should have... It was a nice surprise, though, definitely a change of pace, what with how dark the episode got at some points.

So next time it's Tenma vs tokusatsu bug, huh? It's time the kid got some spotlight.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-08-27 at 19:13.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 10:50   Link #188
dark998

Never liked Tenma that much but his episode was pretty ok. He performed well against a goofy yet ruthless enemy. And yay for more Kuroageha, that is always good.

Next week looks packed with content, can't wait for it.
Old 2013-09-02, 16:54   Link #189
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

That Justice insect was pretty crazy, well Tenma got his time to shine. Looks like Mugai fights Saizou next time.
Old 2013-09-02, 17:30   Link #190
kuromitsu

This was probably the craziest fight yet. xD Justice Bug was hilarious, and Tenma's final attack was just on a completely different level. XDD

In the meanwhile KENN continues to be fantastic, and the next episode seems awesome. Come on, next Monday!
Old 2013-09-02, 18:07   Link #191
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Is Oooka-dono going to bite the dust next time?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 12:26   Link #192
dark998

ED2 full version is out. One of my favorite songs in the year so far, that small build up before the final chorus reminds me of Face of Fact (another song written by KOTOKO).
Old 2013-09-04, 13:33   Link #193
Nvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
ED2 full version is out. One of my favorite songs in the year so far, that small build up before the final chorus reminds me of Face of Fact (another song written by KOTOKO).
I'll stick with the tv-size...the 1st ED was pretty good too.

But this ED song is also one of my favorites, along with both Valvrave EDs and Hyperdimension Neptunia ED(mk2 Ending version!!!).
Old 2013-09-04, 14:59   Link #194
kuromitsu

^Pssst - wrong thread.
Old 2013-09-04, 16:23   Link #195
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I was avoiding this one for some reason (I blame SankakuCom), but I'm glad I started watching it lately. It's been a great ride so far. I am liking Hibachi the best out of all the girls so far. To quote GrandMaster Spike - "I love a woman who can kick my ass". I really don't dislike any of the characters, which is rare, although the bromancing shogun's kid is a tad bit creepy, in a funny way.

No, I don't care about the manga so don't tell me that it's 10x better than the anime ever will be ... >.> And I happen to like the changes to it so sue me, you'll still get nothing~.
Old 2013-09-04, 20:45   Link #196
Birdway
Banned

What has Sankaku with this series?

I think this series is underrated, it deserves justice.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 19:22   Link #197
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
What has Sankaku with this series?

I think this series is underrated, it deserves justice.
Served up by Tenma, who by the way was awesome and cute along with Tsukishima.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 10:20   Link #198
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Kuroageha's backstory next episode, sounds like next week can't come faster. And Tsukishima falls in so we might see his insect form again!
Old 2013-09-09, 10:59   Link #199
dark998

This episode ended way too fast, maybe because it was awesome. Plenty of action in multiple fronts and of course, the first part of the main objective was achieved. Also Oooka's brave sacrifice and now Tsukishima will have to tackle Yukimura himself while Kuroageha restores her power.

And the OTP scenes, those are always neat. More of that next week.
Old 2013-09-09, 14:45   Link #200
Nvis

So Jinbei and Princess will enter the well together, expecting a powerup from Tsukishima.

At first, I was interested in that female-looking insect from the Ten Crucifix, but from the voice, is it a TRAP??!!!! High heels and all too....

Tags
action, shounen