AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-06-15, 13:13   Link #3921
marvelB

A few spoiler pics are out, but they're too vague to provide a proper summary:

Spoiler for 272:

I shall post more info when it appears....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-15, 13:18   Link #3922
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't wait for a summary. I doubt we'll find out the truth about Estarossa this soon, but there will most likely be more hints. Of course I'm also eager to find out more about the Demon King himself and how he ended up sealed up in purgatory.
Old 2018-06-16, 00:08   Link #3923
marvelB

Okay, NOW a more detailed summary is out:

Spoiler for 272:

Edit: Oh, and nearly forgot to mention it, but... looks like there's NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!

Last edited by marvelB; 2018-06-16 at 00:30.
Old 2018-06-16, 01:14   Link #3924
AP24

So the original Gowther was responsible for everyone forgetting about Estarossa. I wonder if this is related to how he ended the Holy War 3,000 years ago?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-16, 04:59   Link #3925
Random14

Hm, next to Estarossa the original Gowther was the most mysterious of all the Commandments. Maybe he'll be the mastermind behind everything?

Not surprised how the fight went. I wonder if they'll figure out some way past him or if the Demon King will realize there's another threat and let them go back. I doubt that, but when even Meliodas and the Demon King were tricked somehow, that's a bad sign for everyone.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-16, 05:45   Link #3926
SilverGlavenus

Or Gowther is the final boss, that could very well happen.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-16, 11:22   Link #3927
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So the Demon King is actually even stronger than he used to be. No way they're getting past him with brute strength.
Old 2018-06-16, 12:03   Link #3928
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, this is going to be tough. Their only hope might be what Random14 said: the Demon King realizing that there's another threat and letting them go back. But yeah, that seems unlikely. Though maybe after that realization, the Demon King will let them go. I'm not going to hold my breath, but still.

I like the info on the Demon King's magic. The Ruler. It's fitting of the Demon King. I wonder if Meliodas will inherit it when he becomes the next Demon King. But speaking of that, why will Meliodas never see Elizabeth again if he becomes Demon King? Is it because he won't have a chance to see her again, or is it that the position has a darkness that will change him and/or make him somehow not want to see her again? Or is it something else?
Old 2018-06-16, 12:49   Link #3929
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Given the fact that neither DK or Meliodas remember Estarossa past might have something to do with Gowther ( the true one , mainly because his magic can modify peoples memories )
Also Meliodas and Ban can`t remain stuck in Purgatory forever . DK will release them or Ban will come with a technique that will make both him and Meliodas pass DK without being detected(perhaps his Sacred Treasure) .
Old 2018-06-16, 15:47   Link #3930
marvelB

Honestly, despite this whole deal about Gowther The First possibly trolling everybody with the whole Estarossa thing, I'm actually kinda more interested in Wild right now. Despite getting smacked around by the DK, it really seems to be implied he's quite strong. I actually hope he does manage to accompany the duo to the mortal realm so he can meet Hawk. Maybe he can even give his little bro some training to really unleash the beast within him....
Old 2018-06-17, 08:36   Link #3931
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Drago: I agree about the second point (I'm just not 100% sure about the true Gowther being responsible here, although it does seem to be quite likely). I really hope Ban finds his Sacred Treasure soon, in Purgatory, and that it does have something that can help them get out of Purgatory even if the Demon King doesn't let them pass.

Why does Meliodas get more powerful the more of his emotions he loses? We still haven't gotten an answer about that either, right?
Old 2018-06-17, 23:11   Link #3932
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Wouldn't it be funny if Gowther pushed heaven and hell into fighting just because and then deleted the reason(him) making their fight senseless but too far gone for either side to stop?
Old 2018-06-18, 00:54   Link #3933
LevelSeven

^would love that, but i guess a lot of fans would want the full story
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-18, 10:29   Link #3934
AP24

I noticed something from when Monspiet, Meliodas, Demon King and even Estarossa himself tried to remember about him. They are repeating the same things such as saying "The Demon King's son who was born without the power of darkness", "A weakling who couldn't even kill an insect", "The Demon King granted him a commandment out of pity".

It's like everyone who knows about Estarossa is programmed to remember some pieces of information and believe them to be true without a second thought. I actually had already suspected what everyone remembers about Estarossa is not really true because it's hard to believe the Demon King would really grant Estarossa a commandment out of something like pity.
Old 2018-06-18, 15:05   Link #3935
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Called it , Gowther was the only one who modified Meliodas and DK memories.
So Gowther might be the only key for Mel and Ban in order to escape DK
Old 2018-06-18, 15:57   Link #3936
marvelB

^Well, I suppose that would depend on whether or not the original Gowther is still alive. I recall we saw his corpse in the Gowther Gaiden, but I guess we can't dismiss the possibility of him faking his death. Come to think of it, we still don't know the reason why he was imprisoned 500 years before the Holy War began, do we....?
Old 2018-06-18, 18:34   Link #3937
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I thought Estarossa/Mael would be the final boss, but it's getting more and more likely it will be Demon Gowther. Estarossa is probably just a victim.
Old 2018-06-19, 10:30   Link #3938
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it's indeed likely. But that might mean that Doll Gowther is also an enemy, right? Though I wonder if it's possible for the Demons and Goddesses to come to a truce if it was all done by Demon Gowther and if the truth comes to light. Or is it really too late for that already, too? If they come to a truce, maybe the Demon King and Supreme Goddess will just remove the curse on Meliodas and Elizabeth of their own accord? It seems like wishful thinking, but if the main villain is Demon and/or Doll Gowther, then it could really happen.

@Marvel (on post #3936): Agreed.
Old 2018-06-19, 13:50   Link #3939
AP24

If everything that everyone knows about Estarossa is fabricated, then it makes me wonder if Estarossa really is the Demon King's son or Meliodas' brother.
Old 2018-06-19, 13:56   Link #3940
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
If everything that everyone knows about Estarossa is fabricated, then it makes me wonder if Estarossa really is the Demon King's son or Meliodas' brother.
what if, he that archangel meale who was murdered by Estarossa but was actually him all along. Since Gower involved not everything is what it is.

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen