AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-05-18, 04:31   Link #3181
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan View Post
Chaos and frozen do you have something I mean reallly something for Cario I think her name is and Elio. Cause you seem to like Elio...a little too much..just sayin.... I like Nanoha and fate alot I admit..but I was just wondering for you?? The question is for Chaos people not you's please step away. Fate!!!

I just dont get why people like uninterestin people?? or people who are hardly even their?? Unless of course its a couple I like.

Let me try to organize, one point/question at a time...

- Most people call her "Caro", but I like to add a "L" at the end.

- Yes I do admit I favor the boy too much.

- Wait wait, you got to rephrase "who are hardly even their" , can I assume you meant "There" ? If so I can tell you what I favor has very little to do with Screen-time...

It has more to do with their potential and their actions, actions include their personalities....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan View Post
ummm how is his future anymore wonderful than anyone elses?? its not its the same darn thing, Whats so special about him ? he's now my worst enemy I dont know whats so great about him he's just a shrimp.
He WAS just a shrimp, until I've finally met him in episode 2, and BAM! Like magic, I saw his potential to become a great MALE character .

That simple? Absolutely, I look for characters that feels different. But to be frank, it's mostly because of his interaction with Carol... Which I can only pray that they'll do the same justice for the other older males on the series.

Long story short? I like Erio because he gives me HOPE.

NOW my turn to ask, why is HE your worst enemy?

Quote:
The extra people are just taking my two favorite character's outta the series and only keeping them for a little bit...they dont even talk to each other only for like one second then off they go

those new characters are annoying its all about them what about Fate and Nanoha who are more like the side characters??

Sorry people but thats just what I think its getting me angry......well whatever doesnt matter anymore I dont think im watching this anymore.
This is not a High school romance comedy (Though it could be... ).

This show is not completely about Nanoha and Fate's interaction. That was in season 1.

They have 'completed' Nanoha and Fate's relationship so there's nothing interesting to further as FRIENDS.

Expectations have to be within reasonable limits, I'm disappointed this week because of a lack of entertainment, which is of reasonable boundaries.

The new people are fine, some or than others though, they're good characters that deserve their share of time. You just don't like them because you're clouded by your biasiness for your favorite characters.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 07:45   Link #3182
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
True there is a lot of support for Erio and Caro. It's a young pairing so they need some backup in order to grow. It's not like either of them are uninteresting, they have good potential to explore.

Wouldn't say screen time is the major part of it. Looking at how much support Chrono has and they haven't even shown him yet. Erio certainly made an impact within his first few moments in the show. With Chrono's disappearance, Erio has given a male character to stand behind. Considering within the first few episodes a pairing seemed to have been formed that's something.

It's sad but understandable when they introduce new characters there are going to be issues. Nanoha and Fate have a couple series of backstory and development behind them. They are going to suffer in screen time while the series tries to introduce and give some development to the new guys.

It'll take some time to finish that development. Once everyone has been properly introduced there should be some even screen time. Have to give the new guys a chance since they are going to get their chances to develop.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 07:54   Link #3183
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Simply excellent. That's my boy, Eriol! Conquer the hearts of all the girls with your "God"-like charm.

Definitely a cookie just for posting this one.

Eriol x Carol has got to be the cutest shota/loli pairing since Syaoran x Sakura from Card Captor Sakura. (Their Tsubasa Chronicle counterparts pale in comparison. ) While fans hate a wimpish harem guy, they seem to love an assertive harem shota. Looks like Negi has some competition now.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 09:22   Link #3184
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

^^ That represented the maximum amount of epic win possible for Erio

Thumbs up for imaginative use of a rather pedestrian buff spell.

What's even funnier is that Caro can make him go even faster
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 10:43   Link #3185
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Wouldn't say screen time is the major part of it. Looking at how much support Chrono has and they haven't even shown him yet. Erio certainly made an impact within his first few moments in the show. With Chrono's disappearance, Erio has given a male character to stand behind. Considering within the first few episodes a pairing seemed to have been formed that's something.
Actually, if I didn't remember wrongly, back in my lurker days Chrono's name was hardly/rarely ever mentioned other than the "Oh, he's a good character..."

That all changed somehow *cough*

Quote:
It's sad but understandable when they introduce new characters there are going to be issues. Nanoha and Fate have a couple series of backstory and development behind them. They are going to suffer in screen time while the series tries to introduce and give some development to the new guys.
The fact that they're still giving them reasonable amount of screentime means that their fans don't have the right to complain just yet.

Quote:
It'll take some time to finish that development. Once everyone has been properly introduced there should be some even screen time. Have to give the new guys a chance since they are going to get their chances to develop.
I STILL don't like EMO episodes!!!

*Cry, whine, bitch, tantrum*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post

Definitely a cookie just for posting this one.

Eriol x Carol has got to be the cutest shota/loli pairing since Syaoran x Sakura from Card Captor Sakura. (Their Tsubasa Chronicle counterparts pale in comparison. ) While fans hate a wimpish harem guy, they seem to love an assertive harem shota. Looks like Negi has some competition now.
Are we really that low on Shota/Loli pairings? (Does Eve/Leon from Black Cat count? )

... Cause that was YEARS ago But I agree, Tsubasa just... Doesn't seem to have that 'charm'... It's all TOO PREFECT...

Anyway, I don't like him because he's a harem shota , it's more like... He gives the impression that he is someone you can count on

Negi has that, but he is TOO much of a goody-two-shoes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post

Save some for Lutecia, I figure she has alot of tension to release....
Old 2007-05-18, 10:47   Link #3186
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Talk about the luckiest loli in ordered space. Quickie has been pushed to a whole new level.

Caro likes it fast and furious, and "1 shot hit the spot". I think there'll be more jokes once we see what sort of buffs Lute can pull, but so far it seems like she likes it harder (reinforced armor buff) and all over the place (teleportation).
Old 2007-05-18, 10:49   Link #3187
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Talk about the luckiest loli in ordered space. Quickie has been pushed to a whole new level.

Caro likes it fast and furious. I think once we see what sort of buffs Lute can pull, but so far it seems like she likes it harder (reinforced armor buff) and all over the place (teleportation).
Not to mention stealthier (Garyu ) Although if Elio can pull it off in a public place like a train station, there's no such thing as "off-limits"

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 11:03   Link #3188
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Caro likes it fast and furious, and "1 shot hit the spot". I think there'll be more jokes once we see what sort of buffs Lute can pull, but so far it seems like she likes it harder (reinforced armor buff) and all over the place (teleportation).
From episode 5, Carol also does 'armor-piecing' and possibly 'elongation' ...

I feel dirty all over...
Old 2007-05-18, 11:05   Link #3189
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Not to mention stealthier (Garyu ) Although if Elio can pull it off in a public place like a train station, there's no such thing as "off-limits"
Well, beyond a certain speed the human eye cannot resolve any movement visually. That might be it.

@Chaos: Welcome to the Army, ah boy. It's one of the places that teach you to, erm, appreciate your inner desires.
Old 2007-05-18, 11:14   Link #3190
Yami Leto
Servant of Hayate-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
True there is a lot of support for Erio and Caro. It's a young pairing so they need some backup in order to grow. It's not like either of them are uninteresting, they have good potential to explore.

As with what you're saying about character development I agree. It's hard to get people to understand new characters without ignoring the older ones or losing out in story a bit. Honestly I think they're doing a good job so far. Though I've also heard that this series will be a bit longer than the others (I want to say it's 26 episodes this time but not sure). They might be trying to get the character development out of the way right now. So those that are hating it from lack of Nanoha/Fate/Hayate pwnage just keep watching and it might come.
Yami Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 11:14   Link #3191
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
@Chaos: Welcome to the Army, ah boy. It's one of the places that teach you to, erm, appreciate your inner desires.
I've got one year to live as a 'free' boy before they take me away...

... Don't break my delusion just yet
Old 2007-05-18, 11:17   Link #3192
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

For a while I wondered if I was in the right thread, with all the hidden innuendo in the posts. I prefer the images, since they're pretty much "straightforward" and less "ambiguous" that way, thank you very much. (AKA Read: I don't have to rely on imagination that way.)
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 11:23   Link #3193
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
For a while I wondered if I was in the right thread, with all the hidden innuendo in the posts.
I prefer the images, since they're pretty much "straightforward" and less "ambiguous" that way, thank you very much. (AKA Read: I don't have to rely on imagination that way.)
Unfortunately, most of us are writers, not artist

But don't worry , combine our words together and you should get 1000 words, which everybody knows equals to one picture
Old 2007-05-18, 11:25   Link #3194
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I hate to say this, but there's the relationship thread to explore..."possibilities".

Let's keep images to images, shall we?

I'd post my future Elio sketch I just drew, but my scanner's down, so later...within 12 hours time. I think it came decently well, other than the shitty Strada redesign of mine. /sulks

Edit : -

Stick to tribal, Yuuno.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2007-05-18 at 11:35.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 11:40   Link #3195
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:

Elio is just doing what Yuunno failed to do: Get the girl, now if he can the NSFW art of Caro in mass production he will make himself even godlier. I mean the boy has the seiyu who does the voice of Yoko from Lagran, he has plenty of experience with women.
Old 2007-05-18, 12:06   Link #3196
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Edit : -

Stick to tribal, Yuuno.
Lol he looks like bad guy there .That's Chrono BJ right? there is an anime villain who has the exact face and expression, cant remember who

Edit:Nvm he is not a villain

Last edited by raidou; 2007-05-18 at 12:16.
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 13:39   Link #3197
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Old 2007-05-18, 13:45   Link #3198
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
I don't believe that's from Nanoha. I remember there's a girl that looks just like the one you posted in Triangle Hearts. I think her name is Akira.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 13:58   Link #3199
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Yeah that's Akira Joshima one of the kids that work at the cafe, kyoya student.She could be considered Subaru template though,similar personality and using hand to hand combat.
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 15:12   Link #3200
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Yeah that's Akira Joshima one of the kids that work at the cafe, kyoya student.She could be considered Subaru template though,similar personality and using hand to hand combat.
not forgetting similar features

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw