Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-19, 00:11   Link #981
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin145 View Post
I got a question about Sakura's gloves on the latest eps, had she ever use gloves before she fights?
Since she started to use the gloves as a result of her training with Tsunade, it could have only happened after she started training with Tsunade at the end of part 1.

Because of that, in the manga - for the pre-chapters, I don't think so (unless it was shown at the end of part 1 and I missed it), in the anime, during the filler arcs, it is possible. Otherwise, for the manga related parts, same as above, I don't think so.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 22:43   Link #982
Grave

Which chapter is it that is where the anime naruto shippuden at? thanks
Grave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 22:51   Link #983
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

starts at 245
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 22:56   Link #984
Ichimaru

i got a question on the uchiha clan

if kyubi describe their blood limit was more curse as he is, than wtf were the uchiha members when the kyubi showed up in fire country causing havoc, instead of sacrificing yondaime........

so which one is correct, did itachi killed his clan b4 or after the kyubi arrived into the country???

if it was after, than all i have to say is uchiha clan = chicken
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 23:03   Link #985
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

well i guess the uchihas are chicken
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 03:25   Link #986
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
so which one is correct, did itachi killed his clan b4 or after the kyubi arrived into the country???
It must be after the Kiyubi was sealed inside Naruto. The reasoning is pretty simple. Naruto and Sasuke is about the same age. When the Uchiha clan is annihalated, Sasuke was old enough to be admitted into the academy. We also know that the Kiyubi was sealed in Naruto when he was a baby. Hence, the incident with Kiyubi has happened a lot before (as much as 9-10 years before) the Uchiha clan will be slaughtered.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 06:43   Link #987
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It must be after the Kiyubi was sealed inside Naruto. The reasoning is pretty simple. Naruto and Sasuke is about the same age. When the Uchiha clan is annihalated, Sasuke was old enough to be admitted into the academy. We also know that the Kiyubi was sealed in Naruto when he was a baby. Hence, the incident with Kiyubi has happened a lot before (as much as 9-10 years before) the Uchiha clan will be slaughtered.
so if the uchiha clan was slaughtered after naruto was born....then wtf were these puny uchihas during the kyubi invasion fight?

overrated clan
Old 2007-02-20, 07:19   Link #988
diners13

question

how many anime episodes of Naruto shippuuden are relaesed??????????????? plz answer as quicly as possible
diners13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 07:22   Link #989
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
hmm.. did you even look around in this section, the most recent aired episode is stickied in the top

Sticky: Poll: [Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 01 & 02 Discussion / Poll ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

meaning ep 1-2 have only been aired so far...
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 08:29   Link #990
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
so if the uchiha clan was slaughtered after naruto was born....then wtf were these puny uchihas during the kyubi invasion fight?

overrated clan
Who knows, We haven’t seen the whole Kyuby fight + Sealing, so we cant say for sure what was Uchihas and Hyuga were doing at that time.

Also the fact that Sasuke knew it was the Kyuby because he knew the Uchiha could be tied to the Secrets of the Uchiha clan we haven’t been told of yet (what Sasuke saw in the Uchiha Scroll)

Monir is right (He still know his stuff after been absent for so long), the Uchihas were still around when Kyuby attacked, this event happened 7 ~ 8 years prior to the Uchiha Massacre.
Old 2007-02-20, 12:36   Link #991
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:

overrated clan
This is a monster that can supposedly cause Tsunami just by the shaking of its tail. While a Uchiha would be very good at fighting another human opponent, against monsters, it's hard to think how an Uchiha ought to have an edge over other shinobis of the village that were fighting and dying.

Uchihas got their reputation by fighting human opponent. They didn't gain their reputation by slaying monster. I think your expectation is unnaturally high of the Uchiha clan. I don't understand why you think the Uchihas are overrated just because they couldn't stop the Kiyubi. They are punies, as you have said, just like every other punies from the village who were fighting and dying to fend their village from a monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurik
Monir is right (He still know his stuff after been absent for so long)

monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 12:58   Link #992
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I think your expectation is unnaturally high of the Uchiha clan. I don't understand why you think the Uchihas are overrated just because they couldn't stop the Kiyubi.
Because it's the way around monir. It's unnaturally low appreciation hence the rethorical question made to introduce Uchiha basic bashing.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 13:19   Link #993
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Spoiler:
Quote:
What is the relationship between those two cases? What you expect from Uchiha is similar to saying that all of have them have to carry MS, which has possibility to the level of being impossible. Or, it is similar to saying, just because a regular ninja, with no bloodline ability, sealed Kyuubi, why did not the others do the sealing before him?

The answer is simple. Both Sasuke and Itachi are special among Uchihas (just like Yondaime was special among non-bloodline carrying ninjas), hence, the ones that might have done something against Kyuubi were not capable at the time Kyuubi invaded the town.
Spoiler:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 21:05   Link #994
Qbi Sannin

Question: Were all of Team konoha in the same graduating genin class?

The reason I ask is because in the manga, I think one advanced to Jounin level. And EVERYONE seemed to be the same age except for that one person.

Oh and I didn't know Temari was that old. It seems she's the oldest genin out of EVERYONE shown in the anime so far. I thought after the time skip mostly everyone would be around 15. But technically 90% of them are 14 yrs. old. They're not THAT grown up.
Qbi Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 22:20   Link #995
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbi Sannin View Post
Question: Were all of Team konoha in the same graduating genin class?

The reason I ask is because in the manga, I think one advanced to Jounin level. And EVERYONE seemed to be the same age except for that one person.
For one thing, remember to use spoiler tags when tlaking about the manga... though technically with the new anime episode out, that bit of info is not manga only anymore... just keep that in mind for future reference

Not all of the genin were in the same class, Team kakashi, team Kurenai, and Team Asuma, were all in the same class, but team Gai was one grade ahead of them, and thus all one year older...

Ninja ranks are based on skill, stength, intellegance, and overall ability... not by age... so it's not hard to imagine some taking years to becoming jounin, while others get promoted fairly quickly

Quote:
Oh and I didn't know Temari was that old. It seems she's the oldest genin out of EVERYONE shown in the anime so far. I thought after the time skip mostly everyone would be around 15. But technically 90% of them are 14 yrs. old. They're not THAT grown up.
well, if ya didn't notice, Temari was a bit more developed then the other genin ^^
She is the oldest, NAMED genin... but if you look at the unnamed genin from the chunin exam, they are those who are probably older than her

Actually all of kohona's genin are 15 (except for team hai who are each 16)... the genin were all 12 at the very begining of the series, but a considerable amount of time has past between the very begining of the series and the rescue sasuke arc... i would say probabaly about several months to half a year, can't be certain... add on another 2.5 years for timeskip, and you got about 3 years, putting all of the 12 year olds up to age 15 now...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 23:49   Link #996
nine_tailed_kyuubi

I don't get it !!!!!

guys, when the kyuubi said :"such eyes and chakra more sinister than my own , just as uchiha madara was "
Does Kyuubi mean that Sasuke's chakra is more than his or is he just speaking in general ? for me it doesnt make any sense that sasuk'es chakra might be more than kyuubi's !!!!
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 23:54   Link #997
ninetailfox
Banned

kyuubi means sasuke's chakra is more evil and more cursed than his, not the amount of sasuke chakra>>kyuubi's.
ninetailfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 00:16   Link #998
Qbi Sannin

Haha I thought she just developed faster. And that's right I forgot Rock Lee's 13. IF Sasuke didn't have the hots for Oro, he could've STAYED in Konoha and became a Jounin like that one other person. Such a shame.

Thanks for the info. Oh one more thing though. What's the significance of a red forehead protector versus a blue one? I know Lee was wearing a red one before the time skip, but then Sakura was wearing one after the time skip. Can someone explain?
Qbi Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 01:12   Link #999
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

i was wondering why does naruto have those whiskers are just makeup or what
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 01:37   Link #1000
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

They are a very unusual birthmark. (The birthmark is probably caused by the presence of the Kyubi within him.)

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a