AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-03-27, 19:54   Link #81
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

They aren't real robots, after all. It's their will, but boosted to a point of materialization.
Britain used technology to modify those amplifiers, but if your will allows it, then you can fly. That technically is how Arrow is flying in the first place, after all.
The emperor is so strong, he doesn't even need to make a robot. He just throws force tigers and javelins.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 21:41   Link #82
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep13:

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2021-04-03, 00:01   Link #83
akumaten

This show has FLOW, this show is the best of the season!
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-03, 08:05   Link #84
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Fit Rudolf fighting Zetsu in the OP. That should be good.

I thought Arrow's power-up would be using two Warpers at once and there comes Zetsu using at least six
He's ridiculously strong, I doubt even evil princess will be able to do something against him.
Old 2021-04-08, 00:17   Link #85
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I completely forgot this was two cour.
Old 2021-04-09, 17:10   Link #86
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The power of love won!

But really, it was more Shu and the Grand Edger that made this victory possible. Usually, I'd say sparing your enemies is quite idiotic but since they're relatively harmless without bind warpers and those things are pretty rare, the outcome is fine. I wouldn't be surprised if Rudolf provided them with those artificial Warpers the mad doctor is developing to further whatever agenda he has.
Old 2021-04-10, 00:02   Link #87
akumaten

I'll admit that Fine has more conviction than Lacus and the end result of the episode is what would happen it Euphemia survived.
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-10, 14:17   Link #88
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumaten View Post
I'll admit that Fine has more conviction than Lacus and the end result of the episode is what would happen it Euphemia survived.
Yeah, and I thought she avoided the Euphemia flag. It turns out t be not even close...
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-16, 16:58   Link #89
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

RIP

Spoiler:
Old 2021-04-16, 19:06   Link #90
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well audios to the doctor. Good on him though to save some lives. And at least he didn't die thinking he was just really stupid and shot at the princess by accident. He was manipulated in that direction and truly did see birds in the sky.

Moving right onto the next conflict anyways. And hey some nice character growth over time for Atlee. Turning their ship into an independent nation is a fun little political move . At this point they might as well handle things that way.
Old 2021-04-16, 19:11   Link #91
Magewolf

The villagers make the show worse just by existing and they keep turning back up like a bad penny.
Also fat evil dude is evil and the "people" are idiots.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-16, 19:48   Link #92
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep15:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
the "people" are idiots.
To be fair, from their point of view, they have all the reason to act.

Old 2021-04-16, 19:55   Link #93
Chosen_Hero

So the people were able to go into the fortified castle just fine and steal the bind warpers? Really? How?

At this point the old man and the villagers should be considered a plague, anywhere they go shit gets ruined. It doesn't help that everyone in this show outside of the MC's is just plain old stupid.

.... D-Did he just drink from his shoulders? How does that even work?

How did no one put together that the Muga that killed the idiot Butcher and the others was someone else after it turned into a different Brightheight right before their eyes? ... Oh yeah, they are all blindlingly stupid.

... Well that was a really dumb way for the doctor to die... take out by mob trash.

Oh look, they are now pulling a Kenshi, just not as good... yay?

Ugh, the old man and the villagers are back, just leave them in some forest somewhere please, I don't want to keep suffering their existence.
Old 2021-04-16, 22:07   Link #94
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Fine made it out alive for one more episode.
Watching her fate is like monitoring the stock market. Well she make it to the end? Or she is still domed to become Euphemia Mk.2?

And is it just me or is Elector Supreme's personality as a gag character outweighs his role as a villain.
Old 2021-04-17, 00:13   Link #95
Thor's Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So the people were able to go into the fortified castle just fine and steal the bind warpers? Really? How?

At this point the old man and the villagers should be considered a plague, anywhere they go shit gets ruined. It doesn't help that everyone in this show outside of the MC's is just plain old stupid.

.... D-Did he just drink from his shoulders? How does that even work?

How did no one put together that the Muga that killed the idiot Butcher and the others was someone else after it turned into a different Brightheight right before their eyes? ... Oh yeah, they are all blindlingly stupid.

... Well that was a really dumb way for the doctor to die... take out by mob trash.

Oh look, they are now pulling a Kenshi, just not as good... yay?

Ugh, the old man and the villagers are back, just leave them in some forest somewhere please, I don't want to keep suffering their existence.
I feel your pain. This show is just so stupid on so many levels.
Thor's Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-17, 07:41   Link #96
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
It's really none of their fault though. If anything, they're the victims. They keep getting used or set up everywhere they go.

At least Atlee finally did the smart thing and declared the Grand Edger their home/nation. They have everything they need there, even microwaves!
Old 2021-04-18, 11:13   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
The mad scientist was in on it.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-23, 17:03   Link #98
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm surprised Grandpa didn't whine and was in fact okay with Atlee's decision to make the ship their home. Speaking of Atlee, since she's the one who made the grand declaration, they dumped all the responsibility on her and made her Queen, which I'm okay with since she was useless in battle and this has allowed us to see her cleavage. And Elsha made a good point, Atlee's shown more foresight than any of the other villagers throughout the series.

Another ship shows up, as well as someone from outside the wall.
Old 2021-04-23, 22:02   Link #99
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

So many things happened at once I can barely take a breath.
But I am surprised to find out Emperor Zetsu knows that Elector Rudolph was the one pulling the strings. Can't wait for those two to actually fight.
Old 2021-04-23, 22:22   Link #100
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Since he's not in the OP, just like the Professor, it is so obvious what is gonna happen to the poor guy...

Tags
mecha, sci-fi, western