AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-19, 13:52   Link #7141
Quol
That Guy

The series is probably going to end up with forced pairs kind of the author's way of saying "Hey i know we didnt put the girl you like with tatsuya but here is someone else so she doesnt die alone! ^^"

MikihikoxMizuki
KatsutoxMayumi
TatsuyaxMiyuki
LeoxErika

Lina shall be forever alone
Old 2013-10-19, 13:53   Link #7142
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
The series is probably going to end up with forced pairs kind of the author's way of saying "Hey i know we didnt put the girl you like with tatsuya but here is someone else so she doesnt die alone! ^^"

MikihikoxMizuki
KatsutoxMayumi
TatsuyaxMiyuki
LeoxErika

Alternatively:

TatsuyaxEveryone. Because screw realism.
Old 2013-10-19, 13:55   Link #7143
Zoks

Quote:

MikihikoxMizuki
KatsutoxMayumi
TatsuyaxMiyuki
LeoxErika

Those pairings are under the assumption that everyone survives to the end. Personally I see Honoka and Leo as two characters who will die to help develop Tatsuya as a character. Especially Honoka, Leo might survive due to his Beta-ness.
Old 2013-10-19, 13:58   Link #7144
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Alternatively:

TatsuyaxEveryone. Because screw realism.
I personally would love that, you know. Even though I'm not too fond of echii, I love harems
Old 2013-10-19, 14:12   Link #7145
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
Those pairings are under the assumption that everyone survives to the end. Personally I see Honoka and Leo as two characters who will die to help develop Tatsuya as a character. Especially Honoka, Leo might survive due to his Beta-ness.
Ahah...i somehow can see honoka dying to give tatsuya's personality more depth.
Old 2013-10-19, 14:41   Link #7146
Zoks

Quote:
Ahah...i somehow can see honoka dying to give tatsuya's personality more depth.
Yeah, she is the perfect character to kill off in front of Tatsuya for him to go into a rage, only to have Miyuki snap him out of it.
Old 2013-10-19, 15:56   Link #7147
setsuna86

Quote:

MikihikoxMizuki
KatsutoxMayumi
TatsuyaxMiyuki
LeoxErika

I personally think Tatsuya would look good with Erika.
Old 2013-10-19, 16:05   Link #7148
Quol
That Guy

I originally was a Tatsuya and Mayumi fan but changed with Lina coming into the mix, though i wouldnt mind him ending up with Mayumi. (Sadly the end is probably going to be the siblings going off into the future holding hands like the manga end)

I'm just a sucker for any black hair+blonde hair pairing
Old 2013-10-19, 16:09   Link #7149
Waxman

Yes, i agree that will be an interesting if he wasn't married already (he an Miyuki already live togeher, share the same surname and don't have sex, like any marriage of many years).
For a moment pondered a child of between Erika and Tatsuya and that he will likely be an interesting fellow.
And that led me to an idea that i don't wanted to have.
will Anyone has given a though to the posibility that instead of ending the story with Tatsuya and Miyuki together, there is this posibility that in the end well see Tatsuya's son together with Miyukis daughter? As i understand for other series, cousins are somewhat accepted. (Kaze no Stigma, SAO, etc).
Old 2013-10-19, 16:17   Link #7150
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Yes, i agree that will be an interesting if he wasn't married already (he an Miyuki already live togeher, share the same surname and don't have sex, like any marriage of many years).
For a moment pondered a child of between Erika and Tatsuya and that he will likely be an interesting fellow.
And that led me to an idea that i don't wanted to have.
will Anyone has given a though to the posibility that instead of ending the story with Tatsuya and Miyuki together, there is this posibility that in the end well see Tatsuya's son together with Miyukis daughter? As i understand for other series, cousins are somewhat accepted. (Kaze no Stigma, SAO, etc).
I gotta give you points for that lol

Also that would be interesting
Old 2013-10-19, 16:19   Link #7151
pampz21
ShipCore

That would be great...but speaking of kids wouldnt Erika and Tatsuya kid be the strongest....

i mean swords and Guns are always line up together that is the # 1 rule of weaponry.....

So meaning Miyuki being the head Yotsuba while Tatsuya being the right hand guardian and Erika joining the family to become her left hand!! wouldnt that be the best ending!!!

PS: Im always a sucker for ponytailed Kenshi!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-10-19, 16:43   Link #7152
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
That would be great...but speaking of kids wouldnt Erika and Tatsuya kid be the strongest....

i mean swords and Guns are always line up together that is the # 1 rule of weaponry.....

So meaning Miyuki being the head Yotsuba while Tatsuya being the right hand guardian and Erika joining the family to become her left hand!! wouldnt that be the best ending!!!

PS: Im always a sucker for ponytailed Kenshi!
A TatsuyaxErika kid would be inferior to a lot of other Tatsuya kid combos since Erika is a "weed" by national magic standards, since magicians get their magic abilities from their parents Miyuki or Lina would give the best resuts. Also the kid would not duel wield a gun+sword...probably
Old 2013-10-19, 16:48   Link #7153
setsuna86

Quote:
A TatsuyaxErika kid would be inferior to a lot of other Tatsuya kid combos since Erika is a "weed" by national magic standards, since magicians get their magic abilities from their parents Miyuki or Lina would give the best resuts. Also the kid would not duel wield a gun+sword...probably
I don't know if I understood well, but is it what we call "tsundere"? Since I think that what you feel is the opposite of what you write.
Old 2013-10-19, 16:53   Link #7154
Waxman

Power isn't equal to streng, Erika pobed herself stronger than for example Kirihara a bloom and a second year when fighting the bipedal tanks.
Also, after Mayumi, Katsuto and the rest graduate the most powerfull in school (apart of Miyuki) are Hattori and Asuza and no one will acuse she of beign stronger than Erika.
Instead of magical abilities, ErikaxTatsuya child will surelly be both smart and resourcefull.
Old 2013-10-19, 16:56   Link #7155
Quol
That Guy

Lol i'm not trying to be a tsundere and my bad if i didnt explain it correctly.

Basically magic talent from the child is dependent on how good the parents are with magic, or the genes, a child from two great magicians would be stronger then a child from two bad magicians, if you measure just raw talent.

Erika despite being very good with the sword is mediocre with magic being a course 2 student, which means a child from her and tatsuya would not be the strongest (if we count just magical talent) but rather girls like Lina or Miyuki that have extremely good magic abilities would be better. Also i should probably clear this up now, i'm not saying that an Erika child would be weak of course it would be strong but there are better options if you want a godly baby.
Old 2013-10-19, 17:24   Link #7156
Breimoon

Quote:
Lol i'm not trying to be a tsundere and my bad if i didnt explain it correctly.

Basically magic talent from the child is dependent on how good the parents are with magic, or the genes, a child from two great magicians would be stronger then a child from two bad magicians, if you measure just raw talent.

Erika despite being very good with the sword is mediocre with magic being a course 2 student, which means a child from her and tatsuya would not be the strongest (if we count just magical talent) but rather girls like Lina or Miyuki that have extremely good magic abilities would be better. Also i should probably clear this up now, i'm not saying that an Erika child would be weak of course it would be strong but there are better options if you want a godly baby.
most likely with erika the child would be melee oriented, with lina and miyuki it would be far range. Though not sure how Tatsuya genes will work since he does have naturally a lot of psions or whatever they were called but his two abilities were greatly enhanced with magic mind surgery . The child would probably have little power when compared to tatsuya in the two specialized magic but at the same time would have a part of mother's ability
Old 2013-10-19, 17:33   Link #7157
Seitsuki
Onee!

Pure end: Tatsuya x Miyuki

Win end: Tatsuya x Miyuki x Lina

Best end: Miyuki x Lina, now that the unnecessary part's been cut out you can ship him with whoever you like
Old 2013-10-19, 17:43   Link #7158
Quol
That Guy

Does anyone know if all of the second year will be only double seven, or will there be something else added in?
Old 2013-10-19, 17:48   Link #7159
Zoks

Quote:
Does anyone know if all of the second year will be only double seven, or will there be something else added in?
Double Seven is only the first part, much like the first two volumes. Anyways, you pro-incest types are so boring with your Tatsuya x Miyuki pairings. The real best ending is Tatsuya x Maya. There's some high level synergy going on between those two whenever they interact.
Old 2013-10-19, 17:54   Link #7160
Waxman

I don't know in double seven, but now that we can see in the horizon a new nine school competition, well get to see more people, for starters the new engineer course likely leaded by Tatsuya (Tomitsuka i believe joined, Chiaki) and then the newcomer division, we have 3 likely females players (the Saegusa twins and Minami) and only 1 male (Shippou).
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings