AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-29, 18:36   Link #4141
CBredbeard
Banned

Ryze's circa Sept '09 incarnation was so black it was racist. Had a head so large it looked like he had downs syndrome. He was "hip-hop" and "slammin'" This was back when Yordles were known as Meglings, until the name was changed. For awhile on the forums people would claim the Yordles committed to genocide against the Meglings and that's what happened to them.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 20:05   Link #4142
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrip View Post
I feel like we played against different bots.
Or maybe you don't know the ins and outs of the AI yet? I dunno man, intermediate bots are REAL pushovers, nothing even close to what silver players put out, let alone diamond. Heck, I've got lots of friends who can stomp the living #@!^ out of intermediate bots as their daily routine, rarely getting into PVP, then complain how they're in elo hell because they can't get out Bronze V.

Granted I have lost to them before, but it's something like 1 person DC while the rest are all melee tanks building only tank items. Like we literally couldn't push into their base because our damage was so piss poor that they'd revive before we can manage only a tickle at their turrets. And then it got long enough that their damage outscaled our defenses, especially it being 4v5. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 21:23   Link #4143
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

not sure whether i am allowed to ask this , can any1 create a korean account for me? i dont have the SSN.
Old 2013-08-30, 03:10   Link #4144
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Or maybe you don't know the ins and outs of the AI yet? I dunno man, intermediate bots are REAL pushovers, nothing even close to what silver players put out, let alone diamond. Heck, I've got lots of friends who can stomp the living #@!^ out of intermediate bots as their daily routine, rarely getting into PVP, then complain how they're in elo hell because they can't get out Bronze V.

Granted I have lost to them before, but it's something like 1 person DC while the rest are all melee tanks building only tank items. Like we literally couldn't push into their base because our damage was so piss poor that they'd revive before we can manage only a tickle at their turrets. And then it got long enough that their damage outscaled our defenses, especially it being 4v5. XD
Bots actually go inactive when a player leaves the game, in order to preserve a sense of balance - most cases of 3v5 and 4v5 is when people are blatantly trolling bot games, like playing with revive/CV AP Nocturne and the like.

As for their level, I'd say it's around 20; they will definitely skillshot combo an average player with mostly success and can use champion kits fairly well (e.g. Karthus bot either picks up kills with requiem or forces summoner spells). Still, they are bad at dodging at mid range, so a decent player can either poke or outright kill them before they become a menace.

Losing bot games: it's usually because people follow famous tourney glass cannon builds and think they're pro that they lose to bots, who always build all-around stats, resulting in at least one party member always being on the timer - as such, TFs are terribly hard to ace and the game goes on forever...or until you lose. Ever since AI games were released, I've lost around 30 times in total...but hey, I've won over 1000, some spanning less than 17 minutes.

On a totally unrelated note, why are Morgana's AP ratios so damn high? Q=0.9, W=0.2 x5, E=0.7 and R=0.7+0.7! It's bloody OP, she can actually run full AP runes and dish out killer combos by level 3...did riot forget about her or something?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 03:23   Link #4145
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

^
It's been some time since I last played morg but iirc her cooldowns were quite long and you wouldn't be able to cast anything twice in an early game fight.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 03:32   Link #4146
DemonOfWrath

Morg has long cooldowns and only 2 real damage spells (one of which is single target). Unless people are stupid enough to stand in the pool a fight with Morgana is basically Q someone, E whoever needs it, annoy people with a pool and throw autos for 10 seconds or so then repeat, using your ult if you get a good chance.

So basically ignoring her ult her kit deals a lot of damage to one person, shields a lot on another and forces the enemy to move a bit every ~8-10 seconds (can't remember off the top of my head), and the shield is on an even longer cooldown.
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 03:37   Link #4147
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

When I was playing Morgana I was trying to R -> W -> Q, against those I could find solo, when decked out seems to be pretty effective at killing folks. Any other time it just annoys enemies for the luls. Although that is only against newbie bots.. hehe.
Old 2013-08-30, 03:50   Link #4148
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Iunno, I tried her @ mid and 340 minimum damage still feels like a bit too much for a meager 2 skills.
Quote:
So basically ignoring her ult her kit deals a lot of damage to one person, shields a lot on another and forces the enemy to move a bit every ~8-10 seconds (can't remember off the top of my head), and the shield is on an even longer cooldown.
Morgana carries usually shield themselves, R into the enemy team and then drop WQ for a good initiation, although having Zhonya's is a must in order to do this (which is why it's often the first big item to finish). Dark binding and tormented soil both have a 5 second cooldown when maxed on 40% CDR - you can itemize for it without much hassle (Morello's/DFG will do). Still, when carrying, you should rely on your support and jungler to drop the initial CC and follow up for certain kills.
Old 2013-08-30, 05:58   Link #4149
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Morgana is awesome at farming while being almost ungankable thanks to her shield. However while her Q is good for catching people she also can't burst someone down really hard like some of the other midlaners nor does she have good poke.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 06:42   Link #4150
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, played a bit more and, although a balanced build can initiate in a 5-man team and live to tell the tale while bringing all of them down to 25% HP or less, banshee's veil and other spell shields gimp her ganks a lot. Surprisingly enough, though, I outdamaged a Veigar who solo'd top, outfarmed me by 10 cs, had the same kills as me and 1340 AP, so I'll stand to the point that Morgana's spells hit hard...when they hit.

Does anyone play Katarina? I bought her after seeing ARAM games tilting heavily in favor of the team with the Kat (or Lux), but a balanced build is all I can work with, since glass cannon gets popped in half a second and CDR/Mpen doesn't really fit her assassiney role (not to mention voracity takes care of the cdr part).
Old 2013-08-30, 06:44   Link #4151
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
On a totally unrelated note, why are Morgana's AP ratios so damn high? Q=0.9, W=0.2 x5, E=0.7 and R=0.7+0.7! It's bloody OP, she can actually run full AP runes and dish out killer combos by level 3...did riot forget about her or something?
The double R ratio and damage is the only only thing I have issue with especially since it can hit up to all 5 people, as 350 / 500 / 650 + 1.4 AP and CCs you putting even Kennen's ult to shame on damage (on perfect bolt hits) 240 / 435 / 630 + 1.2 AP.

Edit:
Quote:
Does anyone play Katarina? I bought her after seeing ARAM games tilting heavily in favor of the team with the Kat (or Lux), but a balanced build is all I can work with, since glass cannon gets popped in half a second and CDR/Mpen doesn't really fit her assassiney role (not to mention voracity takes care of the cdr part).
After her kat's last round of nerfs, Kat fell off pretty hard in terms of popularity and some dangerous lane counters making her a high risk pick currently.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 07:50   Link #4152
Kreceir

Images
Gender Swapped Lucian
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Shingeki no Kyojin Katarina

Images
Caitlyn & Vi, (My current Wallpaper)

Images
Blinking Syndra

Images
Annie age progression

Images
Teemo age progression

Images
Morgana age progression

Images
Kindergarten Katarina

Last edited by Kreceir; 2013-08-30 at 08:05.
Kreceir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 12:07   Link #4153
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Would totally love a swapped Lucian, boy friend taken etc. plus she looks cooooool!
Old 2013-08-31, 00:23   Link #4154
DemonOfWrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Iunno, I tried her @ mid and 340 minimum damage still feels like a bit too much for a meager 2 skills.

Morgana carries usually shield themselves, R into the enemy team and then drop WQ for a good initiation, although having Zhonya's is a must in order to do this (which is why it's often the first big item to finish). Dark binding and tormented soil both have a 5 second cooldown when maxed on 40% CDR - you can itemize for it without much hassle (Morello's/DFG will do). Still, when carrying, you should rely on your support and jungler to drop the initial CC and follow up for certain kills.
Of course, when I said shield whoever needs it it's often yourself (man-mode Morgana initiations ftw). I tend to build beefier and focus more on initiation/crowd control. Morg is such a safe laner that unless things go horribly weird an 11-12 minute rod of ages is basically guaranteed purely off of minion farm (the health is awesome and catalyst gives me all the sustain I need for lane) and then I go to Zhonya's and aim to power spike right as team fights really start happening.

Just an aside, I can't imagine DFG being very good with her as she just isn't bursty enough (yes she hits hard, but she isn't 1-shotting people with a full combo unlike say an Ahri). Zhonya's and Rabadons are just so much nicer on Morg.

Morg is also from my experiences second only to Teemo in the "hidden global taunt passive" ranking, nobody seems to be able to resist going after her. Though, that might just be due to the fact that I'm just out to irritate the other team during laning with her.
Old 2013-08-31, 09:11   Link #4155
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Wow...

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 11:39   Link #4156
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Ok, that was pretty awesome
Old 2013-08-31, 19:47   Link #4157
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Dyrus Rumble equalizers were the bane of Vulcun. TSM!

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 21:27   Link #4158
Kreceir

Watching Cloud 9 vs Dignitas was painful.
Old 2013-08-31, 22:05   Link #4159
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
Watching Cloud 9 vs Dignitas was painful.
Game 1 was sorta even for awhile, game 2 was just C9 being C9 .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 22:23   Link #4160
DemonOfWrath

Guys spoilers, PLEASE. Not all of us get to watch the games for a while.

Tags
league of legends, lol