Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-13, 11:19   Link #3521
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
I read it somewhere(tv tropes or UD?)
New character(a girl this time) that has a very likeable character and easily can beat the main girls of the story even if that includes a deeper understanding of their love interest.
But due to plot circumstances even if she is the best girl to the public eye she isn't for the main boy that is her love interest who will just so happen to strengthen his decision about who he truly loves(that isn't our new comer) even more, making of the late comer more of tool for character development sake than an actual competitor who is fated to lose the moment she's introduced in the story.

Othinus from Toaru Index NT is recent example IMHO.
Well that's a shame. But still, we need to see how things turn out first before assuming the trope is proven correct. But I wish it isn't the case for Yui, as it might be too big too lose as the Chinese henchwoman has a gun on Raku's head should he hurt Yui. :/

Last edited by Xero8420; 2014-06-13 at 11:43.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 12:22   Link #3522
Eleutheria
旅行癖

126 was amazing. I almost did a spit take at the full page panel too.
Old 2014-06-13, 12:40   Link #3523
SeaDoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My guess is that Papadera is a politician. Would explain the Onoderas' connection to the other families.
Kind of liking this idea. The chapter about the competing bakery, once the hijinks were done, resolved rather quickly and amicably.
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 12:40   Link #3524
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Its funny if u think about it everyone's going to Yui because she possesses the traits the other girls simply put don't.
She doesn't possess onodera's hesitation.
Unlike marika she is able to perfectly put the other girls on their heels
Chitoge's weakness is her desire to accept the feelings for raku.

Yui wont hesistate and go for raku if she really wants to and the fact that Raku is naturally weak to women doesnt hurt.

Then again its sad because Onodera getting bold might be more fun since raku still seems to hold a large torch for onodera.
You do know Chitoge has already made peace with her true feelings for Raku, right? If anything is a weakness is her train of thought in thinking that after the fake dating is over everything will end since she doesn't know Raku's true feelings.

No one really know anyways not even he himself, since everytime he notices another girl and he starts thinking about that girl he has to force Onodera into his thoughts which means he feelings are in disarray, which he hides very well, still all we know is he is still obsessed with Onodera so that's that.

Either way I don't expect anything until they are near their 3rd year, which is were the story will truly start bombarding us with development one after the other.
Old 2014-06-13, 12:45   Link #3525
Pablete
Banned

Forces himself to think of Onodera?

Areyou serious?

How can one force oneself to dream about something you like in the most wish fulfilling way?

Stop it, guys. Raku isn't forcing himself.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 13:00   Link #3526
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Not forcing per se, but rather he has to remind himself he's in love with Onodera, since sometimes his mind focuses to much on other girls
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 13:06   Link #3527
Pablete
Banned

I think of that as a way to not be "unfaithful" to his love.

Kind of like a husband would do if he was sorrounded by charming girls all day on his work place. "Cheating" is possible and one isn't made of iron .
Old 2014-06-13, 13:13   Link #3528
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I think of that as a way to not be "unfaithful" to his love.

Kind of like a husband would do if he was sorrounded by charming girls all day on his work place. "Cheating" is possible and one isn't made of iron .
I don't necessarily think it's like that. Because he doesn't think "Don't get distracted by them, think of Onodera", but he first gets all blushy and then realises "Why am I getting worked up, don't I like Onodera?".
Old 2014-06-13, 13:15   Link #3529
Pablete
Banned

It's Raku we are talking about not some Kirito lol.
Old 2014-06-13, 13:23   Link #3530
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Not forcing per se, but rather he has to remind himself he's in love with Onodera, since sometimes his mind focuses to much on other girls
This

Unfaithful? They are not even going out, that's just his obsession taking the reins of his mind, I mean I can't be the only one who finds it silly that he thinks to himself "no don't ypu have Onodera" and I go to myself "No, no you don't... at least until one of you stops cockblocking themselves"

But seriously why would he have to remind himself of Onodera if the possibility of falling for some else wasn't present? Shows how flimsy his feelings for Onodera are, if he was truly in love he wouldn't react to other girls the way he does, he only has a crush bordering on obsession.

@Pablete

But when men fall in love the first time no one else matters, we see no one else, your example is more for after they have been together for sometime and if they don't feel the same spark as before.

@SigUp

Exactly.
Old 2014-06-13, 13:31   Link #3531
Pablete
Banned

That's on a normal situation, not Raku's

And that applies to the majority "harem" main character. All of them has a girl they have their eyes on (Haruna for To Love-ru for example) yet they end also liking other girls, which doesn't means they will stop liking their girl.
Old 2014-06-13, 19:19   Link #3532
ImperialFlameGod8190

@pablete the problem with ur theory is Rito still holds a rather tremendous torch and Momo has realized that she is the biggest obstacle to the harem plan.

As for raku's feelings for chitoge they are rather unclear at the moment but we shall see
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 19:39   Link #3533
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Yui is the sacrificial girl to push the other girl into action if Nisekoi continues it's predictable harem plot to date. Part of me cheered at finally some serious progress and then part of me got kinda sad because Marika was supposed to be that girl when they introduced her.

If there's gonna be a 4th wall breaking joke waiting to happen, it would be Yui and Marika getting into a catfight for character overlap.
Old 2014-06-13, 20:27   Link #3534
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
It's Raku we are talking about not some Kirito lol.
If he was Kirito then I would have dropped this series long time ago as the End Girl would have been decided since the beginning.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 22:07   Link #3535
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
Yui is the sacrificial girl to push the other girl into action if Nisekoi continues it's predictable harem plot to date. Part of me cheered at finally some serious progress and then part of me got kinda sad because Marika was supposed to be that girl when they introduced her.
If there's gonna be a 4th wall breaking joke waiting to happen, it would be Yui and Marika getting into a catfight for character overlap.
this I agree with completely marika and yui are very similar characters except Yui is a far greater troll and im also a little annoyed as you are because marika could've made this more interesting but she hid everything
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 23:54   Link #3536
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I love Marika and Yui but honestly their odds of winning is too low. Simply because they appeared too late. Them winning would make the chapters that came before them inconsequential. I hope that Raku would at least date one of them for a while just to make things interesting.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 02:09   Link #3537
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I love Marika and Yui but honestly their odds of winning is too low. Simply because they appeared too late. Them winning would make the chapters that came before them inconsequential. I hope that Raku would at least date one of them for a while just to make things interesting.
Pretty much. I expect Yui to be at the sidelines next to Marika very soon after her introduction arc is over with her having fewer and fewer appearances mainly acting as comic relief by freaking the other girls out.

Just as Marika both to have some "knowledge about the past" function which they have to fulfil at some point but then that seems to be it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 14:05   Link #3538
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I found these images by: KahoOkashii on deviant art

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

These art is not by me they are from KahoOkashii

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 09:23   Link #3539
Pablete
Banned

https://twitter.com/kazu4281/status/...258624/photo/1

OVA confirmed.
Old 2014-06-18, 17:55   Link #3540
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
It was confirmed in a chapter of the manga weeks ago ... still, glad to know that we wil get more of nisekoi
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life