Notices

Old 2012-04-22, 00:47   Link #11901
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
Hello world from the philippines

kamusta sa kabayan
Kamusta din po sainyo and welcome to AnimeSuki.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:59   Link #11902
rayonethea

Hi, I am a newbie

pease take care of me.,.,
rayonethea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 09:31   Link #11903
makalov

yo i'm from indonesia.
makalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 09:34   Link #11904
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayonethea View Post
Hi, I am a newbie

pease take care of me.,.,
Quote:
Originally Posted by makalov View Post
yo i'm from indonesia.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy meeting new peeps here

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 04:44   Link #11905
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Hi and I'm not new, sort of. I did went here as a lurker to see this place really looks like and I think I should join the fun too. Anyway I don't think I can stay this place for long either as I preferred Myanimelist forums instead. Maybe the moderators there are lazier but that not really an issue. By the way I hope I can like this place.
NK_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 07:44   Link #11906
Newtman
Asexual Assassin Badger

Cool

'Sup? I'm Newtman....
I've been interested in anime ever since I was in preschool, but I was criticized heavily for it. Then in 5th grade, I was bullied to the point where I no longer liked it. I then liked it again 2 years ago. Now I'm in my high school's anime club (great guys).
I hail from the United states, but I'm not a stereotype. I've always wanted to go to other countries someday.
Newtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:08   Link #11907
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
Hi and I'm not new, sort of. I did went here as a lurker to see this place really looks like and I think I should join the fun too. Anyway I don't think I can stay this place for long either as I preferred Myanimelist forums instead. Maybe the moderators there are lazier but that not really an issue. By the way I hope I can like this place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtman View Post
'Sup? I'm Newtman....
I've been interested in anime ever since I was in preschool, but I was criticized heavily for it. Then in 5th grade, I was bullied to the point where I no longer liked it. I then liked it again 2 years ago. Now I'm in my high school's anime club (great guys).
I hail from the United states, but I'm not a stereotype. I've always wanted to go to other countries someday.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here

Old 2012-04-26, 17:23   Link #11908
Sobonok

Hello everyone, I'm Sobonok/Soborok. I'm a violin player hailing from the United States. I watch a decent amount of animes, while playing a very good portion of games. As well as picking up as many mangas as possible, visual novels are also on my list. You'll either see me if you play osu! or other games. I'm also starting in signature/avatar creation, while I'm a universal person when it comes to studies. I decided to join Animesuki after seeing how interesting it seems around here.

Pleased to meet you all, and hope to get along with everyone.
Sobonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 17:44   Link #11909
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobonok View Post
Hello everyone, I'm Sobonok/Soborok. I'm a violin player hailing from the United States. I watch a decent amount of animes, while playing a very good portion of games. As well as picking up as many mangas as possible, visual novels are also on my list. You'll either see me if you play osu! or other games. I'm also starting in signature/avatar creation, while I'm a universal person when it comes to studies. I decided to join Animesuki after seeing how interesting it seems around here.

Pleased to meet you all, and hope to get along with everyone.
Hey there!You seem to have a wide interest in anime-related stuff, hehe. Welcome and I hope you will enjoy your stay here

Old 2012-04-27, 07:38   Link #11910
Rydin

Hello there, i'm another one who likes anime, reads mangas and LNs and plays games.

I've entered this world in 2004, where i watched tons of anime, but nowadays i'm more a reader of mangas and translated LNs, and now am a bit sad and nostalgic with all the manga/LN that i started reading back in 2008~2010 getting animes and becoming "Mainstream".

And now i'm here, simply because im tired of not having anyone to talk about all these things that i read. So please take care of me
Rydin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 20:03   Link #11911
Mezame_12

Hey. I'm new and I like anime just as much as the next guy. I just wanna have fun here and I'm always looking for new anime/manga so feel free to suggest any good ones.
Mezame_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 20:04   Link #11912
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydin View Post
Hello there, i'm another one who likes anime, reads mangas and LNs and plays games.

I've entered this world in 2004, where i watched tons of anime, but nowadays i'm more a reader of mangas and translated LNs, and now am a bit sad and nostalgic with all the manga/LN that i started reading back in 2008~2010 getting animes and becoming "Mainstream".

And now i'm here, simply because im tired of not having anyone to talk about all these things that i read. So please take care of me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezame_12 View Post
Hey. I'm new and I like anime just as much as the next guy. I just wanna have fun here and I'm always looking for new anime/manga so feel free to suggest any good ones.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! If you are looking for suggestions, just head over to the suggestion forum.

Old 2012-04-28, 22:20   Link #11913
csuree
The Most Hated™

hey guys! i'm new member i wish to meet some anime & manga fans here, and to discuss some more about ourselves,
my name is Zsolt, i'm from Romania, from a town near the hungarian border called Oradea, i became a fan of manga and anime around 8 years ago when i suffered and accident and my knee got twisted. i receives a cast for a full two months and during that time i became bored so i surfed the net and discovered this japanese style of art. i'm glad that i did it.
so let's get along, and please take care of me.
Thank you,
Zsolt a.k.a. csuree
csuree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 00:32   Link #11914
Rizare

Hello. After at least 1 year, I finally registered to this forum. Though, I don't really see myself posting much here as I don't see myself knowledgeable, I'll be able to do it if I feel the need at least. I decided to join this forum as it is a much better place than other forums when it comes to discussions. I have read some threads like the "US election 2012" and they don't degenerate into flame wars, which is nice.

I used to watch anime until 2 years ago, but I don't remember anymore when I started to. I stopped because the limited allocated bandwidth here is rather low compared to my need. Since then, I read mangas as they're much quicker to pass through.

I'm from the province of Quebec in Canada, though I'm Asian born there. I'm in my last year of secondary school, going through all these exams and after that, if I succeed in them, I'm planning to follow a science course in cegep (kinda the college equivalent in the US). I don't know what to do in life for now. There isn't much going on in life beside that. Hope I contribute well here.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 00:40   Link #11915
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
hey guys! i'm new member i wish to meet some anime & manga fans here, and to discuss some more about ourselves,
my name is Zsolt, i'm from Romania, from a town near the hungarian border called Oradea, i became a fan of manga and anime around 8 years ago when i suffered and accident and my knee got twisted. i receives a cast for a full two months and during that time i became bored so i surfed the net and discovered this japanese style of art. i'm glad that i did it.
Thank you,
Zsolt a.k.a. csuree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Hello. After at least 1 year, I finally registered to this forum. Though, I don't really see myself posting much here as I don't see myself knowledgeable, I'll be able to do it if I feel the need at least. I decided to join this forum as it is a much better place than other forums when it comes to discussions. I have read some threads like the "US election 2012" and they don't degenerate into flame wars, which is nice.

I used to watch anime until 2 years ago, but I don't remember anymore when I started to. I stopped because the limited allocated bandwidth here is rather low compared to my need. Since then, I read mangas as they're much quicker to pass through.

I'm from the province of Quebec in Canada, though I'm Asian born there. I'm in my last year of secondary school, going through all these exams and after that, if I succeed in them, I'm planning to follow a science course in cegep (kinda the college equivalent in the US). I don't know what to do in life for now. There isn't much going on in life beside that. Hope I contribute well here.
Welcome to the Forums!!
Hope you Enjoy your stay here.
Old 2012-04-30, 03:17   Link #11916
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

hello everyone , i have been checking out this forum from past few months and have joined recently

i joined the forum so i could talk with people of similar interests(anime ,manga etc)

so, let's get along and have fun
Old 2012-04-30, 04:45   Link #11917
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post

Just don't over do it.

By the way WELCOME
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 05:05   Link #11918
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
Thank you,
Zsolt a.k.a. csuree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
hello everyone , i have been checking out this forum from past few months and have joined recently

i joined the forum so i could talk with people of similar interests(anime ,manga etc)

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Let's get along!

Old 2012-04-30, 19:47   Link #11919
Anonymous_Slider

Location: Together with my family, my samsung champ, and my Lenovo T61
Hello to all! Sorry if this is not my very first post(I got lost though). Hope that someone can recommend to me a good anime/LN.
Anonymous_Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 19:51   Link #11920
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous_Slider View Post
Hello to all! Sorry if this is not my very first post(I got lost though). Hope that someone can recommend to me a good anime/LN.
Hey there! You should head over to the Suggestion Forum.

Tags
introduction, new members